Home

Kotor 2 Never the same!

schalafi

Ok, I've played the game 6 times as a light side female, and have noticed that every new game has something weird happen. One time Carth was a hologram in the exit ramp, he moved but didn't talk. Another time Carth was in the room when I fought Visas, and he fought her too, unarmed. Again, another time T-3 helped me fight Visas! Also, sometimes I get extra scenes between Atton and Disciple, where Di is kneeling and Atton comes in and accuses him of being a spy., or when Di and Atton talk about the exile for the 2nd time, and Di convinces Atton he doesn't have any agenda about the exile.Then the next time I play the game those scenes aren't there. Has anybody else had these kind of changes from game to game? At first I thought they were from certain conversation triggers, but I almost always use the same ones, so I just am confused.

Depending on the choices you make during the game, the cameo appearances of Carth/Bastila vary. The cutscenes vary too, depending on how the party members developed during the game, the order of planets you went to, whether or not you rebuilt HK47, etc.

I remember hearing this somewhere else on the forums.

Edit: I also think that the cutscene variation is randomized somewhat.

Ok, I've played the game 6 times as a light side female, and have noticed that every new game has something weird happen. One time Carth was a hologram in the exit ramp, he moved but didn't talk. Another time Carth was in the room when I fought Visas, and he fought her too, unarmed. Again, another time T-3 helped me fight Visas! Also, sometimes I get extra scenes between Atton and Disciple, where Di is kneeling and Atton comes in and accuses him of being a spy., or when Di and Atton talk about the exile for the 2nd time, and Di convinces Atton he doesn't have any agenda about the exile.Then the next time I play the game those scenes aren't there. Has anybody else had these kind of changes from game to game? At first I thought they were from certain conversation triggers, but I almost always use the same ones, so I just am confused.

I noticed that too. When Carth was standing in the loading rap, I was like "WTF?" Then in the Prima's Official Strategy Guid it said after you've played the game three, the diaolog choices are different. But that doesn't explain the holographic Carth and the extended scenes with Di and Atton.

Holograms in the Ebon Hawk fighting with you are glitches. T3 fighting might be too, but it seems more likely that he would come help...

As for dialogue between party members, you might not have talked to them as many times or gotten to know them as well for them to interact. Not sure if that has anything to do with party member conversations, but maybe that's why.

Similar to your T-3 incident, after running around like a headless chicken, i lost Visas only to find her attacking Attons lifeless stood-up body while T-3 systematically did strafing runs on her.

As Clone says...

Holograms in the Ebon Hawk fighting with you are glitches. T3 fighting might be too, but it seems more likely that he would come help...

As for dialogue between party members, you might not have talked to them as many times or gotten to know them as well for them to interact. Not sure if that has anything to do with party member conversations, but maybe that's why.

The conversations with Atton and Diciple are because your influence with them, Atton accuse Diciple for being a spy if you have high influence with Diciple, and low with Atton. The hologram is a glitch, and why shoulden't T3 help you fight Visas, you can get most of you party to fight Visas if you run around in the ship

It would make sense that everybody could attack Visas. That is because everybody that is on the Hawk is considered Friendly to your character. When the Dialogue sets her to Hostile that makes all friendly units hostile as well. This is a great backdoor method to those people that want your entire party at with them at times to fight in some massive battle. Have your partymembers spawned with you but not as part of the Party table. Then have a Massive force appear that confronts the main character the outcome of which is the Main Force becomes Hostile towards you and all friendly units proceed to cut them to ribbons.

Wow, I never knew that I could run away from Visas and have others help me! Just goes to show that you learn something new every day. Thanks THOR. What did you mean by "have your party members spawned with you but not as part of the party table"?" Is this something else I can do when fighting?

Archived