Home

Funny product names

HerbieZ

Hey, i found http://www.emax24.de/holzlaedle/heimwerker_und_bastelbedarf/ and about one item down i couldn't stop laughing. I love product names, they make me laugh. I was wondering if anyone has found anything equally hilarious. Im in the mood for it and it's always worth a giggle. AND before an admin niches me (as frequently happens) ;) if you saw the link. , it is kotor related :p.

Baodur - preservative agents for plastic and sharpening paint, 150 ml Baodur - the cleaning and preservative agents in the entire DO it yourself household range, beside the many wood play goods and gifts from wood, find you in the Holzlaedle Shop, also the accessories for DO-IT-YOURSELF the household range. With Baodur plastic and sharpening paint can be cleaned and refurbished. Baodur - cleaning and preservative agents. Baodur - cleans and maintains excellently plastic and sharpening paint. Baodur - a good wiping and grasp firmness gives the surface. Baodur - its Antistatikum prevents the dust attraction by. Baodur with Antistatikum is a term for modern plastic care. Application: Baodur with clean cloth thinly lay - rub with light pressure and repolish - further safety and processing references on find you on the attached operating instruction, this are absolutely to be considered. Baodur - cleaning and preservative agent, 150 ml UVP 3.28?1)

Something to do with painting...Maybe its like a clear coat to protect the paint job?

Archived