Home

DAP: Would you be interesting in seeing DAP upgraded?

The Source

19 members have voted

1. 1. DAP: Would you be interesting in seeing DAP upgraded?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Go Away.

For the pass four weeks, I have been conflicted about what to do. I enjoy playing the KotOR series, and I like modding in new features. If I have enough support, I will go forward with an upgrade.

Are you still interested in the upgrade?

Yes, little upgrades will be good. But I am not sure that it is legal to do without permission of its authors, so ask, then let's see.

Erm, this is Mac's mod ;). If you hope over to the Emporium you'll see it has a five star rating - and it does deserve it. Arguably one of the best mods for KotOR II.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. I'd love to see more updates :).

Erm, this is Mac's mod ;). If you hope over to the Emporium you'll see it has a five star rating - and it does deserve it. Arguably one of the best mods for KotOR II.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. I'd love to see more updates :).

Thank you for your kind words Pavlos. I know I don't personally deserve it, but the people who have contributed to the mod have. Thank you. :)

Off Topic:

I can't wait to see what comes from the M4-78 creative minds. :) It is worth the wait. :)

Back on Topic:

If enough people say 'Yes', I will definately finish up what I started a few months back. :)

Due to recent developments, all of my modding has haulted. Until I can get an answer about Derek French's (Bioware's Technical Producer) comments, I have to hault all of my modding. I am unsure about where Lucas Arts is going to go with this. Therefore, I ask for this thread to be closed until further notice.

Thank you,

MacLeodCorp.

See article:

http://jade.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=480778&forum=108&sp=0

Archived