• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey r yall still doin commando requests? if so could u make one like this

1)RC-1183 "Pysco"

2)Matte White(Sparingly),Grey, matte Black, Red, Orange, Black

3)DC-17m Sniper attachment (black)

4)ya

5)Black Visor, Matte White at the Joints and Small Square on Gauntlets, Red Mythosaur Skull on Shoulder Pads and Left Top of armor chest plate. Orange Around visor and Gauntlets and grey on the Y shaped piece on Chest(where yours is Green), Matte Black Everywhere Else, also a scar on his helmet starting at the top lef hand corner and ending at the bottom right hand corner of his helmet also one down his right arm and a cracked visor with various burns and scratches as u see fit i know its alot to ask bt that would be awesome if u can thnx can u also make it into a avatar for me thanks

Cool! My friend wants to make a video, but I'm no actor...:lol:

Liwar did my sig, Ner Vod, I can do it, now, but he made mine,ask him ;)

Here's Psyco

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=1144 and the avatar picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=1145

I put the mando skull on the right side instead of the left, because I thought it looked better there...;)

Nice work guys

hey mars how did u gt ur sig like that?

I'll do one for you if you tell me what you want, but if you have a program like GIMP or Photoshop, download the package on my site, i put a file in there to make your own sig similar to M@rs's. Private Message me if you want me to make it.

P.S. I put the movie work aside for a little and i'm working on Prisma. Hopefully I'll be able to post it tonight

Prisma:

Prisma-medium;init:.jpg

I'll see what i can do, Darman

How's this (I also added an SMG which is in the add on package) and I made an assault rifle pic (not in this package)

SMGSniperWhite-medium;init:.jpg AssaultRifle-medium;init:.jpg

Add-on Package 1 i only uploaded it because i made things like the arm shield/electricity GIMP friendly. (in other words the effects became permanent instead of Layer Style effects) (If you need to change the colors follow Tutorial 3 on color changing ) (the arm shield still isn't perfect in GIMP, but it's better than having a white oval...it seems like setting it to "Hard Light" or "Grain Merge" at 100% opacity makes it most like what i had in photoshop. "Screen" at 100% or just set at like 87% opacity also look decent)

ShieldedWhite-medium;init:.jpg

yeah photoshop... it's called "angled spectrum" in the "buttons" option of the "style" tab. I just removed the shadow and bevel and made it overlay and slightly adjusted the colors

I still use photoshop for all clone customizations (it's a lot more user friendly). I just play around with GIMP so I can help anyone using it.

Finally I'm back from one "chaotic" week at camp. Trying to teach 6-7 year olds how to play soccer is awful...

Maybe now I can settle down and gets some more work done.

Pfft... I had to teach my spoiled-rotten, retarded, fat, 7-year-old cousin who to get thorugh the first level of Lego Star Wars. And that's all we did for a week.

It's your status with lucas forums. it changes periodically, i think at 10 it becomes Rookie, at 250 Junior Member, at 500 Forumite, and 750 veteran, at 1000 you can pick. I'm not sure if that's perfect for the numbers but it should be close.

As for your sig picture, did you want the same font colors?

and do you want the click here part?

Archived