Home

Unveil Visas Marr's visage

The Sith'ari

Someone here said that Visas is hot, and then another replied that we don't even know what Visas really looks like. However, is that true? Maybe we DO know what she really looks like. Her race perceives the world through the Force, she sees people in grey, blue and red. My point is, maybe she doesn't have eyes, given that she doesn't need them. Maybe, just maybe, we think she's wearing a veil covering her eyes, but in fact the veil is covering nothing!

Em...still find her hot? :;P:

Visas has a hot body and sexy lips, but the fact that she has no eyes is haunting, unless you can keep her under her veil every time you see her and imagine she has eyes...

i always try to romance mira anyways :p

And Mira? Her hair style is old-fashioned and she's too short. Why do you choose to romance her?

Visas has a hot body and sexy lips, but the fact that she has no eyes is haunting, unless you can keep her under her veil every time you see her and imagine she has eyes...

And Mira? Her hair style is old-fashioned and she's too short. Why do you choose to romance her?

Maybe it was between Mira and Kreia. What would you do? :lol:

Maybe it was between Mira and Kreia. What would you do? :lol:

There's still Brianna ~~~:)

I like the way she is bold about her feelings and actions, like she would do anything for what she believes. That's how a girl should be. And she has good voice acting too, a voice that sounds like someone who is innocent and righteous. And for some reason, to me, that sounds like someone who lives in a snow world like the north pole of telos too. A very apt voice for a character like Brianna.

Erm...actually, I'd like to start a thread about Visas, Brianna and Mira, but it seems that there's no way I can change the title of this thread to sthg like "Unveil Visas, Brianna and Mira". Should I start a new thread or is there anything I can do about this thread? Sorry, still a newbie here. :wstupid:

We do know what Visas looks like if we count the comics, since she is drawn so that we can see under the veil in one of the issues of Star Wars Tales. I think it's number 24, but I'm not sure, since I only have the collected volume 6, where it also appears. She has these large hollows where her eyes would have been, suggesting that the Miraluka once had eyes that have long since been covered by skin.

Visas_sockets.jpg

Visas is a special case, however, since Nihilus apparently did something really nasty to her and carved out the eyes sockets for some sinister reason... Not sure why, but she looks scary afterwards...

Visas.jpg

It should be noted, however, that the Star Wars Tales are generally among the only published comic books that are not considered canon, because many of the stories are in clear conflict with established canon. I think the story about Visas and Nihilus does count, though...

Further info here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Visas

Nihilus? His mask always reminds me of a crown. Now that is not 'dark' at all.

I used to feel nothing for Visas but now I pity her. So much for having her home planet destroyed and then her would-be beautiful face bombed like the land of Japan in WW2.

Those pictures really make Visas look like she came from a horror movie.

Actually, all three females - Mira, Visas and the Handmaiden (as well as every other female in the game) have the same height.

Those pictures really make Visas look like she came from a horror movie.

:nod: And Japanese style.

The first pic has an even more creepy aura to it, with her mouth slightly open and all.

Actually, all three females - Mira, Visas and the Handmaiden (as well as every other female in the game) have the same height.

Technically, yes, I know. But she gives a feeling that she's small and short. And when I play as her I feel like the PC is walking faster and lighter than when I control the exile. Maybe it's just the psychological thing. ;P

Nihilus? His mask always reminds me of a crown. Now that is not 'dark' at all.

Tell that to the joker... or Pennywise :ninja2:

I used to feel nothing for Visas but now I pity her. So much for having her home planet destroyed and then her would-be beautiful face bombed like the land of Japan in WW2.

She is still enticing and mysterious with that veil to me, even if I do know what it should look like underneath... "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" ;)

Its not too bad though, there is always plastic surgery to fall back on, and covering the eyes gives a certain kind of sexyness also.

Plastic surgery is plausible. Two artificial eyes are better than eyes covered with skin, I personally think!

Actually the last 2-3 books of Star Wars Tales are canon... so yes the big black shocket of Visas is canon.

Was that typo intentional? It's very apt. =)

:D

Visas has a sexy voice. Kelly Hu was a good choice for her, but the character is way to submissive for my tastes. Always go for the chick wearing a leather outfit with ballistic shielding. Whoever mentioned a mod to make her blonde, YUCK. That's total blasphemy. For a feisty bad girl blonde is just wrong, unless she's got some killer tattoos. Even then, there's just something about a red-head.

I disliked Mira from the start. I always try to romance the Handmaiden but never get very far by the time the game ends. But I still think Visas Marr is the hottest. If she had brilliant green eyes it would be even better :p

EDIT: Actually, no, I think that'd clash with her clothing. :xp:

I like how everything about the Handmaiden is all one color - e.g., white hair, white clothes (if on the light side). One time I gave her a white lightsaber to complete the image:

Handmaiden.jpg

Cool, eh?

Yeah, I have a hard time calling it beween Visas and Brianna. Brianna kinda has that butch-yet-somehow-feminine thing going, but sometimes I like Visas' submissive emo-goth "May I have another please, sir?" style too. Mira always reminded me of Mary-Lou Retton meets Molly Ringwald. Meh. "Spunky" chicks kinda annoy me.

Archived