Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking for This mod. But since it can't be downloaded from PCgamemods or Nequams site, perhaps someone can upload it somewhere or something.

Actually that is one of the fortunate files from PCGM that still works in our method.

you can download it here

Enjoy! :D

Edit: ohh and here is the picture blown up

b1.jpg

:blast5:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could help me get the Easy Warping Armband and the Party Manager and Spawning Armband (by Darth333) because PCgame mods is down. Also does anyone have a version of super skip taris that works on mac, mine just do not show the dialog options.

Thanks

Huh. Strange. I get a zip but it's empty. =/

If you can't download it this way, this mod is included in the Holowan Plugin.

@ Padwon : Darth 333 stuff can be found on her Website, just check the "where can i find mod link" written by darth333 herself (shame on you)

Btw i am still looking for the visas unveiled mod, tryed every thing (even the google trick : "intitle:"index.of" (zip) VisasMarr -html -htm -php -asp -cf -jsp".

I am looking for the subtle dark side transformation mod. For some reason I have one that is incomplete so I need to download a full copy. Thanks for your help guys! :cheers:

Hi there,

I completed the procedure to upload my mod on lucasfiles.com. Notice said I would be contacted within a week. Nothing happened so far. Don't know whats keeping them ;). Anyways here you are with a direct link to my mydatabus.com account.

http://www.mydatabus.com/public/Flashblade/subtle_ds_trans.zip

can someone post the links of some hack pads like the hackpad for tsl ???

for the kotor 1 !!!

the Hak Pad was based off of Andargor's SW:KotOR - Holowan Extradimensional Emporium k1 mod :D

Scroll down the page till you reach the K1 mods ;)

If you want disguises, his Holowan Cloakworks mod just below will do the same thing as the Hak Pad disguises (since it was Andargor that wrote the function.. hehehe)

Since pcgm had been dead for some time now so i can't get my hand on some mod that i really need.

Does anybody happen to have Defender's Wrist Console availeble right now? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it seem that mrdefender site had already dead too and the link on the first page doesn't seem to work either.

Can someone who's still have this mod reuploaded it again please.

Thank in advance.

I was wondering if anyone had the Patch for the Holowan Plug-in for TSL, all the other links work for it but that one. Also if anyone has any of Darkkenders mods cause I can only find one mod on his site. Mainly the Segan Wydth Armor and sabers for TSL and Droid construction workbench are the ones I am looking for. Course if I can get the patch then the others would be a moot point since they are included in the plug-in:)

Archived