Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A little less than half-way down the page :)

Look for the "Models" header.. it's they're right beneath it..

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

That's great, thank you! One thing, though...

Is there a non-PCGM link for the Standard Robe Pack? I'm a complete moron when it comes to modding KOTOR, so I haven't a clue how to use svosh's bases and override all of the textures myself.

EDIT: vvv Thanks again, you are a king.

That's great, thank you! One thing, though...

Is there a non-PCGM link for the Standard Robe Pack? I'm a complete moron when it comes to modding KOTOR, so I haven't a clue how to use svosh's bases and override all of the textures myself.

Aahhh.. good point. svösh only has the 15 master robes on his site. ;)

I'm uploading (ILikeCommas version) them to my server as we speak. I'll PM them to you once they're done :)

Aahhh.. good point. svösh only has the 15 master robes on his site. ;)

I'm uploading (ILikeCommas version) them to my server as we speak. I'll PM them to you once they're done :)

Hey ChAiNz, can I get that standard robe pack too? I looked everywhere for it after only having the master robe collar fix.

PM sent :) ~ Cz

Anyone have [TSL]Avol's Bastila Shan version 2.3?

I would PM Avol but he hasn't been online for over a year.

I have this one.

Does anyone know if AVol posted his Darth Vader Mod anywhere else other than PCGameMods? Direct links don't work

The Darth Vader I have is version 092.36. I have no idea whether or not that was the last release.

Yo Sith, Jedi, and everything in between. My hard drive crashed recently (;_;) and all my mods (had about a gig if I combined both KotORs) were lost. I found most of the ones I used regularly, except a few.

-Shores of Death

-Slaughter the Jedi Counsel

-Manaan Fish Fest

-Evil Temple

The creators of these mods have spoiled me and I thank them for that since these mods made the game even better. If anyone knows the links to them, I'd be most appreciative if you posted them. Thanks in advance.

EDIT

Thanks to ChAiNz.2da, he helped me get the Temple I was looking for. You rock dude.

Heya all, I've managed to get my hands on Sikon's Vash mod (which makes you meet Vash and have the conversation with her in a Korriban tomb). I presume give them read me it would be alright for me to upload it at KotOR files... Heres what the readme says;

"Lonna Vash mod

Version 1.2

Author: Sikon

This mod changes the original story for Korriban to allow you to see Lonna Vash alive. Not for a long time, but long enough for a conversation.

Special thanks to:

- Smarts, a TSLRP forum member, for the story idea

- The Sith Lords Restoration Project, especially JdNoa, for DeNCS and LipSynchEditor

- Everyone on the TSLRP and Holowan Labs forums who supported and helped me

- Testers from pcgamemods.com for their feedback

- Obsidian and BioWare :)

Important! If there is a file named vash.dlg in the Override folder, delete it.

==================

You can do anything to this mod. No, really, you can, I'm neither stingy nor jealous. "Anything" includes, but is not limited to, redistribution and further modification. However, you must include the names of previous contributors (including me, Sikon), source code for all scripts (except those extracted "as is" from the original game and not recompiled), and you may not add further restrictions to redistribution terms.

The mod is distributed "as is", without any explicit or implied warranty. (Yes, I hate that statement as too formal, but it has to be done.)

2005"

So I presume it is ok for me to upload it to filefront? I had emailed Shem, but he has yet to get back to me, so I presume he is busy.

As long as you follow his request (assuming you chnaged things)... everything looks to be in order :)

Havent changed anything yet, I may well do that in a while, but was going to just upload this for the moment, as quite a few people have been after it, and Vash is the best of the Jedi Masters :)

So I presume it is ok for me to upload it to filefront? I had emailed Shem, but he has yet to get back to me, so I presume he is busy.

No worries, it's ok to upload. I can have it up the minute you send us the file. :)

I was wondering if anyone knows about Taina's Replacer since the direct download is not working I would love to get my hands on it.

PM ChAiNz, he has a copy pack-rat as he is. :p

:xp: - Cz

Since I got back to playing KOTOR 1, I've been messing around with robe mods, mostly prime's movie robes and Shem's prequel robes. But if I remember correctly, there was a mod along the lines of "prestige robes mod" that would have robes that were seperate (meaning not overwriting the originial robes) and looked very much like the movie robes.

Thanks in advance.

Since I got back to playing KOTOR 1, I've been messing around with robe mods, mostly prime's movie robes and Shem's prequel robes. But if I remember correctly, there was a mod along the lines of "prestige robes mod" that would have robes that were seperate (meaning not overwriting the originial robes) and looked very much like the movie robes.

Thanks in advance.

You mean these?

Does anyone maintain a copy of k_ai_master.nss that was used to compile Talchia's Hardcore Mod for KOTOR 1?

One time long ago Talchia made it available, but now the link has been broken. I have some scripting experience and intend to expand it. Please let me know if this request belongs in a separate forum.

Does anyone maintain a copy of k_ai_master.nss that was used to compile Talchia's Hardcore Mod for KOTOR 1?

One time long ago Talchia made it available, but now the link has been broken. I have some scripting experience and intend to expand it. Please let me know if this request belongs in a separate forum.

I *think* I might have it, but I'm at work right now. :fist:

I'll check once I get home later this evening. However, until then... if anyone has it, please don't hesitate to share :D

Have some request...

In need some mods, can someone give links for the mods listed below?

-Slaughter the Jedi Council

-Manaan Fish Fest

-Mandalore Armor

-Jango Fett Armor (by Xavier)

-Evil Temple

-Sith Armada

-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1

-Reign of the Sith

-Jolee Robes and Poison Saber

-Jedi Investigator's Robes

I've been searching for those on LucasForums, but some links are brought to PCGameMods. :|

And it seems PCGameMods is dead.

So can someone provide the links? Especially for the first four, because I'm always want to kill the Selkaths and the Jedis. :p

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you very much.

Have some request...

In need some mods, can someone give links for the mods listed below?

-Manaan Fish Fest

-Mandalore Armor

-Jango Fett Armor (by Xavier)

-Evil Temple

-Sith Armada

-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1

-Reign of the Sith

-Jolee Robes and Poison Saber

-Jedi Investigator's Robes

I've been searching for those on LucasForums, but some links are brought to PCGameMods. :|

And it seems PCGameMods is dead.

So can someone provide the links? Especially for the first four, because I'm always want to kill the Selkaths and the Jedis. :p

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you very much.

I have some of these, I'll list which one's I do have below and PM you links for them ;)

-Manaan Fish Fest

-Mandalore Armor (Not sure on this, I have a .zip called mand that contains a few .tga files and a .mdl and a .mdx)

-Jango Fett Armor (I don't know whether that was a single mod, but I do have the Movie Mandalorians which has Jango's armour in it)

-Evil Temple

-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1 (I've never play tested it, but It's not got any modules in the Modules folder)

-Reign of the Sith (Haha, one of the most sort after mods, unfortunately, no one has a working .zip, I have to file, but It's missing modules and when you get to a certain bit you can't do anything anything else)

And that's all I have, Reign of the Sith I won't upload because it's like 78 something MB.

Archived