Home

My Double Fine swag

This is quite belated, but I thought I'd start a topic about it. A couple weeks ago I bought a buncha Psychonauts stuff from the Double Fine online shop. I bought the soundtrack, the limited edition print (the cheaper, unframed and unsigned version), a Lili girlie T-shirt, and a set of postcards signed by the Double Fine crew.

Now here's the main thing: My order arrived a couple weeks ago, and everything was there, but for some reason, the Lili tee was asphalt, while I am certain I ordered a light blue girlie tee. I emailed the DF shop about it, and still haven't gotten an answer.

Does anyone have any idea why I got the wrong color shirt? Could they be sold out of light blue Lili tees? If they are out of them, it would be nice of them to tell me so.

One more thing I thought I'd mention: On June 29, I ordered the soundtrack and print in one order, then decided I wanted a Lili tee as well, so I ordered that separately. The next day, I looked back on the DF shop and saw the notice that DF was giving away a free DVD with the cutscenes from the game on it with any order subtotaling $50.00 or more during the month of June. So I checked my orders, and found that while everything I'd bought on that day cost more than $50.00, I had ordered them in two separate orders, and neither reached the $50.00 minimum. So I scoured the site for something that would cost at least 50, and eventually decided on the set of postcards signed by the DF crew. (The unsigned postcard set was less than 50.) So I got the cutscene DVD too.

Anyone have an answer to my question above?

"It's the dawn of a new regime here at Whispering Rock. For the meek, justice. For the abusers of power, wedgies and Indian burns."

• 1 month later...
I have a few things. :D

psychonauts_stuff_001.jpg

psychonauts_stuff_002.jpg

psychonauts_stuff_003.jpg

Ok, I have to say that I'm soooo jealous of you. It looks like you have a signed game and a signed poster, some shirts I've never even seen, one of those cool electric orb thingees the trading cards and the soundtrack!?!? Thats freakin' awesome! You rule.

I am so tempted to pay another 60 dollars to get the game and have it signed. But once again the question of money comes into play.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived