Home

Favorite Current TV Show?

Q

October 9th, 2006. Second season of the new Doctor Who starts in Canada. I can't wait. :D

In england, Seris 2 ended one or two months back. You wouldn't be disappointed Doc.

My favorates are: Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Doctor Who, CSI, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Have I got news for you, QI, 8 out of 10 cats andthe Friday Night project.

I like BattleStar Gallactica, Unfortuanatly Stargate is ending, And I watch the CSI's sometimes. I'm not a big TV watcher, I mostly watch movies.

Ditto.

^^^

Same here, but that'll change once those Star Wars series come out. :D

I can hardly wait for those! Still, there's always hope that Battlestar Galactica will be shown on a different day. :)

Don't watch tv so much anymore b/c spend too much of that free time playing these damn games. But, have followed: Scrubs; BG (2nd season anyway); Band of Brothers, when repeated on cable; the History (or as it's derided sometimes, Hitler) channel and the military channel. As often as not, I'll just surf and stop at something that looks interesting. Prefer Fox to CNN, but some of those gals on CNN aren't too hard on the eyes.

Archived