Home

Favorite Current TV Show?

Q

The fall season cometh...

Which series' new season are you most anticipating?

I have to admit that I got hooked on LOST last season. I ignored the first season (to my regret) because I ignorantly thought it was just a conventional show. Then one night there was nothing else even remotely interesting on, so I watched an episode. Man, was I wrong! There's just some freaky stuff going on on that island! I'm a sucker for weirdness (HUGE Twin Peaks fan), and this show's got it in spades.

I was just wondering what everyone else thinks is worth watching.

We here in Europe are years behind in matters of series...

Today, the last episode of third season of Smallville will hit the air, and i'm definately going to see it. I've seen some preview vid's of season 4-6 too, so i can't wait to see the rest :)

Same goes for the 'House' series. Episode 2 of season one (the lacrosse-boy) aired last week. Can't wait for more :D

So...those are the series i'm going for :xp: I know it's quit pathetic

We here in Europe are years behind in matters of series...

Today, the last episode of third season of Smallville will hit the air, and i'm definately going to see it. I've seen some preview vid's of season 4-6 too, so i can't wait to see the rest :)

Same goes for the 'House' series. Episode 2 of season one (the lacrosse-boy) aired last week. Can't wait for more :D

Not all of Europe. In the UK we aren't that far behind at all, season two of House has finished now, and the current series of The OC and ER finished a while ago.

My favorite show, Family Guy (see avatar), I used to watch Lost, but to me the first season was great and the 2nd was… meh. I also like House and Grey's Anatomy, other than that I don't watch much tv, unless I'm trying to learn how to cook something (Food Network) or I want to catch up on sports (SportsCenter/Baseball Tonight/NFL Live).

Criminal Minds, CSI (original one's still the best), Without a Trace, and Dog the Bounty Hunter, in that order. Oh, and Bears Football. :)

I watch Fox news a lot. I used to watch CNN all the time, but I got tired of the war-bashing. I know they're not soldier-bashing at all, but it still feels a little too personal sometimes when you have a spouse serving in the war.

Criminal Minds, CSI (original one's still the best)

Agreed...I find Miami a bit...strange. Imo, the producers of the spin-offs (Senise and Caruso) are trying to make their own characters a bit TO cool. For example, take the 'commando' background of Mac Taylor, and the 'Shades-thingy' of Horatio.

The original CSI had 'real' people, with 'real' problems. Gambling addiction, deafening, etc. And now, the Grissom-Sara relationship. Like you said, the original one is the best! :D

I despise that show for how it portrays the people in my home state :disaprove

Every state has criminals. I don't think anyone thinks Hawaii is made up entirely of druggies. I figured it was a very small percentage.

I viewed it this way--they're getting the criminals off the street to make it better for the rest of us to live/visit there.

I'd love to see Hawaii some time. I want to go to the nature preserves and see an I'iwi, among the many other birds.

Archived