Home

Fanfics

Which do you Prefer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you Prefer?

• Coruscant Entertainment Centre
    • The Jedi Archives

Which do you prefer to see your masterpiece Fanfics in? The Coruscant Entertainment Centre or The Jedi Archives?

I prefer the Jedi Archives, because it looks a lot neater and you can always read them easier, without having to read comments, etc.

This Poll is mainly for Writers (Like me), but anyone can answer this. Discuss.

^^

It depends on the mood I'm in, I guess. If I want to read just the story, the Archives are definitely better because it's a clean read and much less jumping around to get to the next chapter. My story went from something like 400 posts in CEC down to 38 in the Archives and 11 pages to 1. That's a pretty big difference.

If I'm wanting to see what kind of feedback a certain scene got, obviously CEC's the place to go. The feedback is definitely helpful, though I'm sure I'm 'preaching to the choir' here since you all comment regularly, too.

Some of the comments gave me some very good ideas that I would never have thought of otherwise. It's also nice to know someone's reading. You can tell from the views, but the actual feedback is even better.

When it comes to your own fics, I completely agree - CEC is better and yeah, the feedback helps a lot, but when it comes to other people's fics that are already finished, well, that's why the Jedi Archives were introduced in the first place - for easy and comment-free reading.

Well, I would rather view threads for my own stories in the Entertainment Center, to see the kind of feedback (if any) I get. But if I'm reading someone else's story, I read it in the Archives first, then go to the CEC thread to read all the feedback stuff when I'm done.

Archived