Home

Jedi Forces Part I - Shadows of War

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww, love is good.

I have to tell you though, when you specified they kissed for 2 minutes, I had to wonder if one of them had a stopwatch and was timing it. When I'm kissing Jimbo, the last thing I'm thinking about is how long it's taking. :giggle1:

Well as I said in one of my previous posts, I'm not the best person to write romance. I'll edit that soon. Thanks Jae.

Thanks CSI: Nihilus. Do you use English spelling by any chance? I'll post the next Chapter now (Stay online, while I get the Chapter sorted) and I'll post the one after that, when I finish it and I'm home from School.

Also if anyone can guess what the part in Italic is from, I'll PM a preview of the next Chapter. The answer is a bit obvious really and the romance is a bit bad in the Chapter, because I'm not a romance expert. That is Jedi_Knight_707, because he is the romance expert.

Awww, nice chapter there. No problem. Well, sometimes I use lisense (En) instead of license (US), Harbour (En) instead of Harbor(US), but it's only occasional.

However, nice chapter. Keep going.

“Jaden no!” Rosh pleaded Jaden, as she walked towards him, Lightsaber in hand, “Let go of your anger.”

“Why should I?” Jaded snapped, “You yourself said how powerful the dark side was.”

“I was wrong,” Rosh told Jaden.

Jaden picked up Rosh by the scruff of the neck.

“No,” Jaden continued, “You were weak.”

“Jaden no!” Rosh shouted out, his cry silenced by the hum of Jaden’s Lightsaber, through his abdomen.

Intersting. It's from the final mission in JK: Jedi Academy, when Jaden falls into Dark Side when he encounters Rosh, he/she kills him.

Thanks CSI: Nihilus. I should of said this Fic contains spoilers for JA and possibly JO. Since you guessed the Italic part, (From the other Chapter, I meant from the previous Chapter, I'll PM you a preview of the next Chapter). Anyway thanks for commenting and I've decided the final number of Chapters for each Part.

Part I: 10 Chapters

Part II: 20 Chapters

Part III: 50 Chapters

Possible Part IV: RP: Unknown/Fic: Unknown

Hey Potts, any idea when he'll be making an appearance? ;)

The main villian you mean? The part I PM'd you has been removed from the Fic, but the main villian (Still the same person) will first show in the beginning of Part II. Don't worry, I haven't forgot about him. The villian in Chapter V is one of his apprentices, but they'll be some mentions of the main villian.

Edit: The next Chapter is below. Sorry it's so short, but I want to get that part over, so I could do a mission with Jaden and Rosh, since there wasn't many missions with them on JA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter V

Darkness Rising

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old ancient tomb of Marka Ragnos on Korriban was a perfect place to train. For a Sith that is. The Sith apprentice, Darth Maverick trained here, to train his ever-growing power of the dark side. He wielded a double-bladed Lightsaber, with a red blade. A large group of Droids, Maverick had taken with him to train were all set up around him in a circle. They all stood, tall and proud and were ready to fight, when Maverick decided to call upon them. First Maverick ignited a single blade of his Lightsaber. He called upon the Droids to attack. They did so. Several approached him and Maverick immediately destroyed them all with one swipe. The other Droids started approaching. Maverick ignited the other blade. He immediately ran towards the Droids, destroying them all. Many other Droids were sent to try to kill Maverick and he succeeded, until he found himself overwhelmed by them. Several Droids grabbed him and threw him into the statue of Marka Ragnos. Maverick flipped back up and picked up his fallen Lightsaber. He threw his long Lightsaber into two of the Droids, destroying them. For some reason, during his training, he hadn’t needed to call on the dark side of the Force. So he did so. He shot out a large bolt of lightning, forcing the Droids backwards, until they exploded. The Droids cornered Maverick by Marka Ragnos’ statue. Maverick leapt onto the statue and forced another large bolt of lightning. Several Droids exploded, while others continued to shoot at him. Maverick blocked their shots and shot another bolt of lighting. Only ten more Droids remained. Maverick leapt back down and used both blades to take down two Droids. Eight left. Maverick then pushed three Droids into the wall, causing them to explode on impact. Five left. One Droid ran towards Maverick, but he used his Lightsaber to split the Droid’s body off from its legs. Four left. Maverick once again threw his Lightsaber at three Droids. One left. Maverick rolled forwards to the Droid and did a rolling stab on the Droid. The Droid fall backwards and exploded. None left. Maverick felt his training was now complete. He stood up and left the tomb. Outside, he would find General Zack Kahn and return to the Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions.

Outside, the harsh winds blew the sands of Korriban around in a sandstorm. The elderly general, Zack Kahn was having trouble seeing, until he spotted Maverick approaching him in the distance.

“Maverick, the master has contacted us,” Zack told Maverick, as he approached him, “I think it would be wise to return to the master.”

Maverick remained silent and walked onto the Lambda Class Shuttle, with Zack at his heels. Zack sat at the pilot’s seat and the Lambda Class Shuttle. Maverick sat and meditated, bathing in his dark power. He wondered when the plan to destroy the New Republic and the Jedi Order would take place. His master had always held him back, despite the offers of the dark side.

“Ignore my master,” Maverick spat, “We must go to Yavin IV and spy on the Jedi Academy. I long to kill them and show Master Skywalker’s head to the master.”

“As you wish,” Zack told Maverick, speeding towards Yavin IV.

Zack dropped Maverick off, a fair distance from the Academy. Here Luke wouldn’t sense Maverick’s presence here. It was also the perfect place to organise an army to invade the Academy. Everything was falling into place.

Stay tuned for Chapter VI Return of the Imperial Remnant

Real nice chapters, sorry i haven't posted between them. I sense a disturbance in Pottsie that he feels bad for Kyle and will put Jan in the fic. :D

Well actually Jan was going to show in the second Part, near the beginning.

Nice chapter, but may I recommend that you make the training more discriptive? These trains seems too dull...Not vivid.

Thanks for the advice CSI, it's just I'm not the greatest at writing descriptive, but I could improve on that. If I can, I'll edit the training. I'll try and write Chapter VI and VII tonight, ready for tomorrow.

Just to let you all know, in the next Chapter, TheExile_Hunter's Characters, Jethro and Kyla Frost will be mentioned, so thanks to her for letting me mention them (I presume she is a her, but Jason can correct me if I'm wrong, since he knows her more) and Corran Horn will be mentioned, though I've never read the NJO books much. This Part only has five more Chapters and an Epilogue to go and I'm done.

WTF? Exile Hunter's a chick? Wow. Also, Corran Horn wouldn't be a bad addittion, maybe you could do him and Raltharan go on a mission or so with Jaden and Rosh. Also, looking forward for next chapter of course.

I always thought Exile_Hunter was a female. Must PM. Anyway as I said, I have no knowledge of Corran and Raltharan or any other NJO Jedi, except those shown in the Jedi Knight series and Kyp Doran.

Durron. ;) Well, you can always go to Wookiepedia, i believe you can make Raltharan how you want.

For once, someone correcting me on spelling. Anyway, I will release the next Chapter now, since I've shortened this Fic to eight Chapters and an Epilogue. So here is the next Chapter, which isn't the best I've done.

Chapter VI

Return of the Imperial Remnant

Luke had called everyone inside his chambers to send every single Jedi to assist the galaxy. It was normal for every single Jedi to assist the galaxy in almost every way, whether it was stopping a convicted criminal or the Sith. Everyone’s problems were usually solved. Everyone, including Kyle, Jaden and Rosh stood in Luke’s chambers ready for their mission to be set. Luke walked down the steps.

“I’m sending you all in pairs,” Luke told everyone, “This way you’ll get to know your other Jedi friends. Some of you might already know each other," Luke walked towards Kyle and Corran Horn.

“Kyle, Corran I need you to go to the Byss,” Luke told the two Jedi.

Luke walked towards the two Jedi siblings, Jethro and Kyla Frost.

“Jethro, Kyla I need you to go to the old Jedi Temple ruins on Coruscant,” Luke told the two Jedi.

Luke walked up to Jaden and Rosh.

“Jaden, Rosh I’m sending you to Korriban,” Luke told both Jaden and Rosh, “I’ve sensed the rising dark side there in Marka Ragnos’ tomb of Korriban. I need you to find out what it is. Good luck.”

Jaden and Rosh landed with their borrowed shuttle outside the tomb of Marka Ragnos. Jaden felt a cold chill shoot up her spine. She had hoped to never return here. She blamed the tomb for her recent venerability to the dark side.

“Don’t worry,” Rosh told Jaden, “I think we’ll be fine.”

Jaden sighed.

“You have no idea,” Jaden told him, shivering at the thought of entering the tomb once again.

The two Jedi got out of the shuttle and walked up the long steep steps to the tomb’s entrance. Jaden used the force to throw the rocks out of the way. Despite their large size, Jaden moved the rocks without ease. Jaden walked in, with Rosh following behind. The tomb felt hot and stuffy, despite Jaden’s feeling of coldness of the tomb. Jaden had wondered why Luke had sensed a disturbance in the Force here. What could be so dangerous about this tomb, now that the Disciples of Ragnos had been stopped. Or had they? Perhaps this rising evil that Luke had sensed was the returning Disciples of Ragnos. Jaden decided to forget the possibility of the return of the Disciples of Ragnos and both her and Rosh entered the place, where Jaden had once fought Tavion. Jaden looked around the tomb to see if there was any sign of the dark side, but there was nothing. All she could sense was the old taint of Marka Ragnos himself. Rosh seemed to sense the same thing.

“Come on Rosh, let’s go,” Jaden told her friend, but suddenly, a large group of Stormtroopers appeared out of nowhere.

Both Jaden and Rosh ignited their Lightsabers, however someone else appeared. A young man. He appeared to be a Force user, since both Jaden and Rosh could sense, but the dark side was within him. The man ignited his Lightsaber. A red blade lit up the room.

“You must be two pawns of the Jedi Order,” He began, “Who sent you I wonder? No matter, I Kun, will prove myself worthy of the Sith title.”

He ran towards Jaden and Rosh, the Stormtroopers watching from behind. Jaden immediately struck at Kun’s Lightsaber, but Kun forced Jaden’s Lightsaber backwards, causing Jaden to fall over. Rosh tried to attack Kun, but Kun did a powerful kick, sending Rosh into the statue of Marka Ragnos. Jaden leapt back up and forced Kun backwards into his army of Stormtroopers. The Stormtroopers pushed him back to fight Jaden, but Rosh had thrown his Lightsaber at Kun, breaking his Lightsaber. Jaden knew kicked Kun to the floor and held her Lightsaber at him. Without panicking or telling his army to attack, Kun spoke.

“I’m defenceless, kill me!” He began, licking his lips, “Isn’t that what you do to a Sith?” He paused for a moment, before shouting out, “Eh? Don’t you kill a Sith?”

Jaden kept her cool and looked at Kun. Rosh did the same.

“Get out of here,” Rosh told him.

“And tell your master that the Jedi Order shall never let the Sith return,” Jaden added.

Kun stood up.

“You’ve made a very bad mistake,” Kun told them, “Letting me live, I shall leave you to your death.” He turned to his Stormtroopers and shouted out, “Kill them both.”

Kun ran out of the tomb and both Jaden and Rosh leapt into action. The Stormtroopers shot at both Jedi, but Jaden and Rosh managed to kill several of them, causing the other Stormtroopers to run away in panic. Jaden and Rosh caught up with the ones who ran away and Rosh used the Force to push the others into the lava pit below. It was time to leave. They had to tell Luke of the possible return of the Sith. On the way back to the Academy, all Jaden could think of was who could be leading the Sith. And why.

Stay tuned for Chapter VII Uncertain Future

Good chapter, altough perhaps it was a bit rushed. Also, there was a mistake in the beginning, you didn't put a " between Luke's speech and him going to Kyle and Corran.

You're right about this being rushed. The final Chapter shall be a long battle, so there won't be much speech. Also thanks for pointing out the mistake. Correcting now.

Edit: Two Chapters left, along with the Epilogue. The next Chapter, which is below this Post is another rushed Chapter and I'm writing the final Chapter now.

Chapter VII

Uncertain Future

Soon, every single Jedi returned to the Academy, to tell Luke what they had done. When Jaden and Rosh told Luke of what they had found, Luke felt troubled indeed. Jaden could tell that something was wrong. If the Sith were returning, they were even more of a threat than the Disciples of Ragnos. Luke had sent Jaden and Rosh to train, while he meditated and thought on the future. Soon, every single Jedi were called back to his chambers.

“Everyone, the Sith are returning to the galaxy,” Luke began, “I fear that if they succeed to return to power, the Jedi Academy will be destroyed, along with the New Republic.”

“So, what do we do?” Kyle asked, interrupting Luke’s speech.

“We must leave Yavin IV,” Luke told him, “Along with all the holocrons containing our teachings, history and more. Every student can take a shuttle out of here, but you, Kyle, Jaden, Rosh and the Droids will have to come with us on the Millennium Falcon. I shall contact my old friend Han Solo soon.”

“What about the Raven’s Claw?” Kyle asked, worried about his ship.

“I doubt whoever the leader of the Sith is, I doubt they would be interested in a piece of junk,” Luke smiled at his own joke.

Kyle sighed. He knew his ship wasn’t junk.

“We best hurry,” Luke told everyone, “Before the Sith arrive. I shall contact Han and Chewbacca.”

On Coruscant, Han and his Wookiee friend, Chewbacca, were working on repairs on their ship, the Millennium Falcon. Soon the communications system inside the Falcon rang out.

“Chewie!” Han shouted, working from below the Falcon, “Go get that!”

Chewie moaned and walked towards the communications system. He answered it. Chewie growled, telling Han that it was Luke.

“What does my old buddy want now?” Han asked, “Get out of the way Chewie, I need to reach the communications system.”

The Wookiee roared out loud in anger.

“Calm down furball,” Han told him, talking to the communications system.

“Surely you can be nicer than that Han?” Luke asked.

“Luke, I’m glad you called, we could use someone good with ships,” Han told Luke, “Chewie and I don’t know how to fix ships,” Han turned to see Chewie back working on the Falcon, “Especially Chewie, he has no idea.”

“Han, this is an emergency,” Luke told Han, “We need you to pick Kyle, Jaden, Rosh, myself and the Droids up, with the Falcon. I sense an attack on the Academy.”

“Ha!” Han laughed out, “Who did you fall out with this time?”

“The Sith,” Luke told Han, “Listen, arrive quickly, the Sith will attack soon.”

“Be right there buddy,” Han told Luke, turning off the communications system, “Come on Chewie, we’ve got a date with destiny!”

Chewie ran back onto the ship and sat in the co-pilot seat and helped Han control the ship.

“Is everything secure?” Luke asked.

“Yes,” Kyle told him, “The security force fields should hinder their progress for a while. Now We just need to wait for Han, like you said.”

Luke relaxed. For now.

“Well, the entire Academy has left for the reaches of the galaxy,” Luke told Kyle, “We need to find them as soon as possible.”

A loud noise shot at the Academy. Luke took a look through the security cameras, noticing that the Sith and the Imperial Remnant had blown up the hangar doors.

“They’re here,” Luke told Kyle and the others, getting out his Lightsaber, “Brace yourselves.”

Behind the four Jedi, Luke’s two Droids, the Protocol Droid, C-3P0 and the Astromech Droid, R2-D2 talked to each other.

“We’re doomed!” 3P0 shouted, worryingly.

R2 beeped his agreement.

Stay tuned for Chapter VIII The Last Stand

This might be another rused Chapter. I won't put this in the Archives, until I have several replies. Also the main villian for the other two parts will be introduced in the Epilogue and he is named after a member on LF. I'd like to thank him for letting me use his Username.

Chapter VIII

The Last Stand

Stormtroopers, Reborns and Shadow Troopers all secured the defenceless Academy. Darth Maverick, Kun and Zack were leading the legion, which Zack had called them the Shadow Army. Today would be the day that the Academy would fall to the Sith and the new Galactic Empire.

“Master, I believe it is time to contact our master,” Kun reminded Maverick.

Maverick shook his head.

“Not yet my apprentice,” Maverick told Kun, “Until we wipe out the Academy, we shall contact the master and he can reclaim the throne of dark lord of the Sith.”

“Attack!” Zack shouted, “Ignore the Academy and take to Master Skywalker’s chambers!”

Everyone attacked the defensive force field, which surrounded the elevators.

“It is only a matter of time, before they get up here,” Luke announced over his chambers, “Where are you Han?”

“We might battle,” Kyle told Luke, “For all we know, there could be a gigantic legion above us, defending Yavin.”

“That sounds bad,” Rosh said out loud.

“Of course it sounds bad kid,” Kyle told him, “It’s a battle. A battle that could become a war. These are nothing more Shadows of War.”

“This is the last stand,” Jaden added, “The last stand of the Jedi Academy.”

The Millennium Falcon dodged yet another shot. Han was starting to get angry with Chewie for as he told him, “being incompetent”.

“Come on fuzzball, help me pilot!” Han shouted at his friend.

Chewie roared out loud and controlled the Millennium Falcon. Han could hear a loud noise outside.

“Chewie!” Han shouted out, “We’ve got some missiles on our tail, release the spare parts!”

Chewie did exactly what Han told him and released the small back compartments, releasing spare parts. The missiles hit the spare parts, leaving a small ball of fire. Hopefully, Han’s plan had convinced the Sith that the Millennium Falcon had been destroyed.

“Now we just need to get past that large blockade,” Han told Chewie.

The large metal doors were being bashed. The four Jedi held their Lightsabers in a defensive position and waited. 3P0 and R2 remained behind them. Soon the doors were destroyed and three men walked in.

“Kun?” Jaden and Rosh asked.

“Yes,” He told them, “I aided this attack. Part of this invasion was my plan.”

“Let us get this over with,” Maverick announced, “Kill them all and scrap the Droids.”

Before anyone could attack, the Millennium Falcon landed below the Academy.

“I guess that’s our cue to get out of here!” Kyle shouted.

On their way out, the Stormtroopers shot at them all. Soon, Luke, Kyle, Rosh and the Droids got to the Millennium Falcon. Where was Jaden? Suddenly a precognition appeared in Rosh’s mind.

“You seem to be stuck here in this Academy,” Maverick told Jaden, “Now you’ll either die or surrender yourself to the dark side.”

Jaden sighed and walked towards Kun. Kun didn’t even know what Jaden was going to do. She got out her Lightsaber and before Kun could do anything, Jaden’s Lightsaber was ignited through his abdomen. Jaden turned to see Maverick laughing. He knew Jaden had fallen to the dark side.

“Well done, now join me as my apprentice,” Maverick told Jaden.

“You Sith are fools,” Jaden told Maverick, “I’ll never fall to the dark side.”

Maverick ignited his Lightsaber.

“Then you’ll die!” Maverick shouted.

He threw his Lightsaber into Jaden’s body and she shouted out in pain. Soon she fell to the ground.

“Jaden!” Rosh shouted out, as the Millennium Falcon ascended from Yavin’s surface.

“Rosh,” Kyle told Rosh, “She’s one with the Force now. There is nothing we can do now.”

Rosh cried his eyes out, knowing his only friend had now become one with the Force. She was not only just a friend. She was also his only lover.

“I’ll kill the Sith for what they’ve done!” Rosh shouted, “You just see if I don’t!”

Maverick stood over Jaden’s lifeless body and got out his comlink.

“My lord, the Academy is ready for the taking. You best come now.”

He put away his comlink and stood proud, knowing he had done his deed. Zack organised the Shadow Army to guard the Academy. Today was the dawning of a new era. The second era of the Sith. Shadows of War had led to a dawning of a new war. Nothing was easy in the galaxy.

Stay tuned for the Epilogue

Epilogue

A small Lambda Class shuttle was landing outside the Academy. A man who wore the colours of the Sith approached the Academy. Maverick greeted him. Both men bowed towards each other.

“Master the Academy is yours for the taking,” Maverick told him, “You can reclaim the throne.”

“You’ve done well Maverick,” The man told him, “But you’re not the apprentice I thought you were,” He got out a Lightsaber and ignited it. A red blade shown up and the man sliced Maverick’s head off. “It is the way of the Sith Maverick. You’ve done well, but your death was necessary.”

The man walked into the Academy. He looked at Jaden’s lifeless body. He took Jaden’s Lightsaber and threw it into the corner of the room. The man then got out his Lightsaber and held it up in the air.

“I, Emperor Devon, the lord of the Sith, will soon take over the galaxy in the name of the Sith.”

The End. Stay tuned for Jedi Forces Part II - Forbidden Return

Archived