Home

[K3] Besides the lightsaber, what other Star Wars weapon would you like to see in K3?

The Source

Lightsaber daggers that you throw. Ridiculous, but effective.

Either that or a lightsaber bomb (like a normal bomb but instead of shrapnel it projects lightsabers everywhere).

Edit: Of course I'm not serious. I'd never want any of these in KotOR. I just find the ideas amusing.

Crazy Saber, based on the light whip(which may i say sounds very scrum-diddly)it works on the same prospect as the jumping bean. The end of the saber has a vibrating ballbearing that makes the saber go everywhere and just go plain nuts on itself. A danger to the owner and anyone in a 10 meter radius, the guaranteed weapon of a true sith lord.

Wow, so much hate...before i doom another thread to no-topic mayhem, i'll have my piece: i would like to see a flamethrower of sorts.

Now, for the fun bit;)

@ herbie- Through all my support, you go and do this... And RC, i would have expected moor from you... You're both inline for some hardcore avatar and signature flame!

watch these spaces.... |

<<<< . |

\/

Oooo...oooo...lightwhip sounds great!

As for the guns, I'd take just about anything that sounded at least slightly different from the blaster noises in K1 and K2. Those ended up getting so repetitive and annoying that I generally stick to all-jedi or at least all-melee parties.

You can get mods which alter the blaster sounds, you know that? I'm using them right now, and it sounds great. The sounds are varied and are like the blaster sounds in the movies.

I also downloaded a mod which changes the lightsaber sounds, and it also sounds awesome. Just like in the movies, plus the blades have a distinct hum as you move them around. Yet another mod that I'm using is to make lightsaber blades look (again) like they do in the movies, in that they flicker etc.

@ herbie- Through all my support, you go and do this... And RC, i would have expected moor from you... You're both inline for some hardcore avatar and signature flame

what exactly did we do again??

and my siggy pwnz all, so keep your ideas to yourself :xp:

and so does my avi.

[K3] Besides the lightsaber, what other Star Wars weapon would you like to see in K3?

I am talking about the movie weapons that have not hit the game. I was thinking that maybe they could implement a Ewoke Staff. :)

How about things noticeably absent in the KOTOR series; The various walkers, AT-AT, AT-ST, Scout Walker etc. I know these aren't hand weapons, but they are very cool weapons systems...

Archived