Home

Halo 3 Magazine Scans

TiE23

Yea!

No HDR or crap because it's early in development.

1161965113.jpg

1161965223.jpg

1161965163.jpg

1161965146.jpg

Now what Kaka translated on MSN from Swedish..

3 new weapons "Spiker - New Brute weapon"

"Nail Grenade - sticks into walls, sends nails everywhere" and

"Spartan Laser - Anti Vehicle weapon, tears vehicles apart"

One of many new vehicles called Mongoose, ATV that holds 2 Spartans, no guns :).

New Feature called Air Stream to help players move around the map quickly, Like a cannon that you can be shot at and shoot from.

Bumpers are used to reload the right and left weapons independently

The X button has a special function that bungie won't talk about. :lol:

Secondary weapon is now visible when not in use (slung over shoulder)

There's something with bots, Not 1v1 but group battles.

Brian Jarraadis says Halo 3 is the best what Xbox 360 has to offer when talking about graphics.

Halo 3 will be a lot diffrent than Gears Of War's graphics, Halo 3 has sharp areas (w/e) with less detail, It's what they say Halo's style is...

and it has lots more plot twists! :)

THERE WILL BE A DEMO IN 2007.

Collector's Edition

* "Legendary Edition" - box is a replica of Master Chief's helmet, includes 4-disc set:

* Disc one: game

* Disc two: documentaries and developer commentary

* Disc three: spin-off material (Red vs. Blue, Spark of Life, etc.)

* Disc four: all cut scenes from Halo 1-3 in HD

* Bonus: sneak peek of Halo movie will be included on one of the discs (maybe)

I don't know what the mods think, but if you don't like the pics, just yank 'em.

Looks like they're going to have the ATV in this one. Weren't they supposed to have it in the first and second ones too, but they couldn't implement it properly? Or something like that. Anyway, looks pretty shaweet.

P.S.

Mike, <3 your new sig.

Personally. I think Halo is a wee-bit overrated :xp:

I've only played the first one on PC and even though I thought the graphics, story and overall feeling of the game was great I'm not hyped about it. It doesn't have the same nostalgic feeling to it as Half-Life2 for example.

I've only played the first one on PC and even though I thought the graphics, story and overall feeling of the game was great I'm not hyped about it. It doesn't have the same nostalgic feeling to it as Half-Life2 for example.

Half-Life compares to Halo like Apples to Oranges

Very different types of games

Half-Life is a first person adventure at heart, with shooting segments of course. The story is also a dystopian tale that reveals the strength of the human race.

Halo is a deliciously unrealistic slick far future set sci-fi shooter, but not as far fetched and over-the-top as Unreal Tournament, for example.

Half-Life compares to Halo like Apples to Oranges

Very different types of games

Half-Life is a first person adventure at heart, with shooting segments of course. The story is also a dystopian tale that reveals the strength of the human race.

Halo is a deliciously unrealistic slick far future set sci-fi shooter, but not as far fetched and over-the-top as Unreal Tournament, for example.

Archived