Home

Echoes of Darkness

Unfortunately Pottsie, you were... which is why I can't figure out why CSI didn't know who the Sith Lord was. You probably should have made him have "memory problems," like Revan, and not put in the scene of Kreia's Fall. Ok, hope I'm not being to hypocritical, I really like the chapters Pottsie, Great Job.

Giving Sion memory problems would make him a little too much like Revan. But thanks for the comments anyway RevanSithMaster.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giving Sion memory problems would make him a little too much like Revan. But thanks for the comments anyway RevanSithMaster.

That means I didn't play enough KOTOR 2. But remember, I didn't play as Female PC in KOTOR 2, therefore I know a little about Sion said to her. But, eh, Thanks, RevanSithMaster.

Still a nice chapter, Pottsie.

That means I didn't play enough KOTOR 2. But remember, I didn't play as Female PC in KOTOR 2, therefore I know a little about Sion said to her. But, eh, Thanks, RevanSithMaster.

Still a nice chapter, Pottsie.

Thanks for the comments CSI. I've played both Male and Female PCs in both KOTOR and TSL and I prefer Revan as a Male and the Exile as a Female, but it would be even better if Brianna the Handmaiden had joined the Party instead of GO-TO, since she could have made the Atris storyline as interesting as the Male PC's and GO-TO would still arrive on Malachor V and still send Bounty Hunters after you.

Thanks for the comments CSI. I've played both Male and Female PCs in both KOTOR and TSL and I prefer Revan as a Male and the Exile as a Female, but it would be even better if Brianna the Handmaiden had joined the Party instead of GO-TO, since she could have made the Atris storyline as interesting as the Male PC's and GO-TO would still arrive on Malachor V and still send Bounty Hunters after you.

Agreed, but I'd prefer both male as It will be more appropriate for me...Well, when will you post the new chapter? And please, don't wave your manuscript at me.

Agreed, but I'd prefer both male as It will be more appropriate for me...Well, when will you post the new chapter? And please, don't wave your manuscript at me.

I'm Male, but it just feels right playing Revan as a Male and the Exile as a Female. I don't know when I'll post the next Chapter, since I haven't even finished the second Chapter of Part 2 and I don't want to post any Chapters, until I finish Part 2. And the manuscript, I have no control over, since JM12 has that power.

Not a bad chaoter, it was obvious it was Sion, what with the Kreia scene and the scene where Sion said he loved her, and that's why he hated her.

Well for those who have never played KOTOR or TSL, they wouldn't know would they? Anyway here is the second part.

----------------------------------------

PART II

Coruscant

----------------------------------------

Chapter VI - Return

"An infinite mystery is the Force. Much to learn, there still is."

- Yoda

In the port dormitory of the Ebon Hawk, Sera lay in bed, wide awake, unable to get to sleep. She could hear T3 doing his continued checkups of the Ebon Hawk and she could hear HK polishing his blaster rifle, making the occasional statement about meatbags. The gentle hum of the Ebon Hawk’s engines also accompanied the sound of the Droids. Usually, Sera liked to have the occasional noise, but the noise wasn’t helping her sleep this time. She felt as if she knew someone else was on the Ebon Hawk. But who?

“Jedi…” A ghostly voice called out.

Sera immediately sat up in her bed, looking for the thing that had called out to her.

“Jedi…” The ghostly voice called out again, only this time, it was louder.

“Who is it?” Sera asked.

“Jedi…” The ghostly voice called out again, trying to get louder, but her voice was muffled.

“Tell me who you are!” Sera shouted.

There was no reply. Sera started to feel agitated, but decided to get to sleep, thinking that the mysterious voice would be gone.

Darkness surrounded Sera. She could see nothing at all. She couldn’t see any light, hear any sound, indicating no sound of life at all. With the aid of the Force, she could sense something. In the distance, she noticed a blue sphere in the darkness. It was the only source of light and it made a humming sound, similar to a Lightsaber. Sera ran towards the blue sphere, noticing that it wasn’t a sphere at all. It was a blue Lightsaber. The owner of the blue Lightsaber was fighting an opponent with a red Lightsaber. He had an advantage over the owner of the blue Lightsaber, who happened to be that same Twi’lek Jedi Master.

“Hey, leave him alone!” Sera shouted at the hooded black figure, which she could only see through the Force, “Try me if you’ve got the guts.”

The black figure disarmed his current opponent, leaving him weaponless, turning towards Sera. As Sera ignited her Lightsaber, her new opponent also disarmed her.

“Come on then!” Sera shouted, “Kill me then!”

The black figure said nothing as forced his Lightsaber into Sera’s abdomen.

Sera immediately shot upright, her entire body sweating. That was a dream she had never had before. It made her feel fear, an emotion that would lead a Jedi to the dark side.

“Jedi…” The voice called out again.

Sera was not in the mood for hearing strange, muffled voices. She couldn’t cope anymore.

“What!” Sera shouted, “Show yourself!”

“You cannot kill, what you cannot see,” The voice told Sera, as the ghostly form of Sera’s previous master appeared before her, “And power blinded you long ago.”

“Kreia?” Sera asked.

The ghostly form of Kreia nodded.

“Yes, I had hoped as much,” She told Sera, “I’ve been calling out you all night, trying to speak to you, but as always, impatience took over.”

Impatience? Sera thought, since when have I been impatient? You were the one who scolded me for helping people.

“Why are you here?” Sera asked, “You died along with Malachor.”

“Changing the subject are we?” Kreia asked, before answering Sera’s question “Well, I’ve become one with the Force, a powerful technique that the Jedi forgot about.”

“Could you teach me that?” Sera asked.

“Not now,” Kreia told Sera, “You must get your sleep. The Jedi Master you’re searching for was once a Jedi who tried to kill me, during the battle of Tramond XXV, during the Mandalorian Wars. Are you sure you don’t remember him?”

Sera shook her head.

“He is the Jedi Master of the now deceased padawan learner, Quallan,” Kreia told her, “But be aware that Quallan may still be alive. There is always hope exile.”

Kreia disappeared, leaving Sera alone again, listening to the sound of the Ebon Hawk’s engines and the two Droids with their duties. Coruscant was a day away and hopefully, Sera would find the Jedi Master.

Nice chapter. Still looking forward to see more.

Kriea is back for more manipulation? Sounds good...

Hmm, neat, Kreia is back. But i don't think she will manipulate Sera. Good chapter anyways.

Who knows (Or as Kreia likes to say, perhaps we shall see)? I have many plans for Kreia later. This is her only appearance in this Part so far. I have no idea when I will make her return. Also, Jason's character, Both'haniwo will appear in the next Chapter. Just wanted to know, but how would you feel if the crew was only Sera, HK-47, T3-M4, Both'haniwo and Nauk Grelan? That makes five people, but I will make some more Party Members. I'm not sure about the ones I posted in the Spoiler in one of my previous posts. Thanks for the comments all.

Well I think you should still have a walking carpet, every great main character in the Star Wars Universe has one following them.... Han, the Exile (dark side only), and Revan.

Well since the DS Exile has had a Wookiee, I will gladly give the LS Exile a Wookiee. I will make a better one than the one in the spoiler and give him a backstory, just like Nauk Grelan and Both'haniwo (I hope this is alright with you Jason). Then I should make several female Party Members.

I figured that would catch your eye, of course this Wookiee can use the Force if you want it to, cause Lowbacca was a Wookie who used the Force.:D But Force using walking carpets are awsome, kinda freaky but awsome! :wookiee: + :lightning = Deadly

Well, actually I've decided to keep the Wookiee non Force Sensitive, since I respect Lucas' request for no more Wookiee Jedi, since Hanharr was originally planned to also become a Jedi, if you read Wookieepedia. Actually, none of the Party Members are Force Sensitive, except the Exile and Nauk, at the moment. I believe that after a Force Sensitive crew in TSL, I want them all non Force Sensitive. Thanks for the comments RevanSithMaster.

I finally afforded myself a slightly longer break from college and read the piece so far. First of all, thanks for giving me credit for the quote idea, but as I've said before, it isn't necessary, since I myself borrowed and slightly modified the idea from Frank Herbert's Dune series novels.

Now, onto the fic - it shows a lot of promise, if you ask me. The story is interesting and doesn't yet show the reader what it's all about, which is great. The bad thing, in my opinion, is that some of the dialogues sound too much like video game mission briefings. As for the length of the chapters, I don't mind the shortness as long as they're intersting to read and they are. That's about all I have for now, keep up the good work.

Oh, right, I almost forgot - I didn't see that banner I made for the fic anywhere here, what's up with that?

Oh, right, I almost forgot - I didn't see that banner I made for the fic anywhere here, what's up with that?

Thanks for the comments all, especially igyman (I hope college is going okay for you) and to answer your question, I forgot. I've inserting the image on the first post and once again igy (I want to know if you have any new Fics planned), thanks.

Edit: Once I reintroduce Nauk, hopefully I should be okay afterwards. Also if I finish this Fic, does anyone think I should post this in the Jedi Knight Forum on LF?

Chapter VII - The Undercity

"Coruscant… the entire planet is one big city."

- Ric Olié

Courscant. The last time Sera had been here was when the Jedi Masters exiled her, for joining Revan and Malak, during the Mandalorian Wars. Compared to the last time she was on Coruscant, now it looked like a horrible place to live. In the distance, Sera noticed the ruins of the Jedi Temple. Once the building was a magnificent building, but now it was nothing more than a pile of rubble. Why would a Jedi Master come here? Sera thought as she sat in the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk, there is nothing to gain here. Suddenly, the Ebon Hawk shook wildly.

“What was that?” Sera asked loudly, “T3!”

T3 sped into the cockpit, unable to stop until he hit the co-pilot chair.

“Are you alright T3?” Sera asked.

HK walked into the cockpit.

“Statement: Master, I was about to give the bag of bolts an upgrade, but since this vessel shook wildly, like a drunken meatbag, he doesn’t trust me,” HK told Sera.

“Look I don’t have time to sort your problems, we’ve got problems!” Sera shouted at both Droids, “I think we’re going to crash land.”

“How are we T3?” Sera asked, as T3 sped into the cockpit.

He beeped several times, answering Sera’s question.

“Great…” Sera moaned, “Do you think you’ll be able to fix the ship, by the time I’m finished here?”

T3 beeped several more times.

“Well that’s good news,” Sera told T3, patting his round metal head, “HK will stay with you while, I find a way to the Jedi Temple.”

“Statement: Master, the short bag of bolts can handle himself,” HK complained, “Besides I need some meatbags to kill.”

“And if any meatbags decide to make refuge on this ship, then you can blast them all you want, if they prove a threat,” Sera told HK, “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Both’haniwo, a Bothan ran through the dark, deserted streets of the undercity. Several of the undercity locals were chasing him. Despite the fact that they were poor, they all owned weapons. In the corner of a dark alley, Both’haniwo found himself trapped. The large group of locals snickered and their crooked smiles, revealed their excitement of chasing him. The leader of the group got out a stun baton and held it at Both’haniwo’s furry neck. He spat at Both’haniwo and pressed the button on his stun baton, making Both’haniwo twitch.

“Hand over all your money!” The leader shouted, “Otherwise you’re dead meat!”

Both’haniwo gulped as he reached into his pockets, to find he had no money.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have any money,” Both’haniwo told the locals.

“Well then you’ll die.” The leader told Both’haniwo.

Sera could hear someone threating another person and Sera ignited her Lightsaber. In front of her was a group of local thugs and a Bothan.

“What are you doing?” Sera asked.

The locals turned around to see Sera. Before any of them could shoot her, Sera used the Force to pull the blaster rifles away from them.

“Leave now,” Sera warned them.

The locals immediately ran away, leaving Sera alone with the Bothan.

“Thank you for saving me,” The Bothan told Sera, “I’m Both’haniwo, a Republic medic who serves under Admiral Carth Onasi.”

“Carth Onasi?” Sera asked, “I met him a while ago.”

“Really?” Both’haniwo asked, “But enough of that for now, I was wondering why you were on Coruscant.”

Sera sighed as she cleared her throat, before beginning.

“I’m looking for a Jedi Master,” Sera told Both’haniwo, “I believe his name is Nauk Grelan. I sensed he was on Coruscant. Have you seen him?”

Both’haniwo nodded, wordlessly. He nodded upwards and Sera looked. She could see the ruins of the Jedi Temple from where she was, but it would take a while to get to there.

“Could you take me to the temple?” Sera asked.

“Of course,” Both’haniwo told Sera, “I would gladly help a Jedi out. Follow me.”

An hour had passed and Both’haniwo had led Sera to the ruins of the Jedi Temple. Sera felt guilty for the destruction of the Jedi Temple. This was the place where the Jedi Masters had exiled her, after her return from Malachor V. Now the magnificent silver building was a large pile of rubble. As Kreia had once told her, the once spectacular garden, where the Room of a Thousand Fountains had also been wrecked. Sera always remembered the days where she used to visit the Jedi Temple, after finishing her training. She always sat in the Room of a Thousand Fountains, always finding peace, as she meditated there. Now all Sera could feel was hate and anger that had occurred here.

“Excuse me master Jedi,” Both’haniwo told Sera, “Your Jedi Master is over there.”

Sera noticed the elderly Jedi Master. Nauk Grelan, once one of the proud Jedi Masters she had seen in her dream, had now been reduced to a single Jedi meditating around the fallen Jedi Temple. Sera walked towards the Jedi Master and stood behind him.

“Master Grelan?” Sera asked.

Archived