Home

Echoes of Darkness

So far so good Pottsie. Although sometimes the conversations seems a little weak and unrealistic but other than that, very good indeed.

Thanks for the comments steven. You seem to come and go in this part of the KOTOR Forum. And yeah, CSI, I suppose Nauk is a mix of Jolee and Kreia.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello? Pottsie when's your next chapter........ I can't wait to see more.

No idea, since I haven't done any writing for a few days and I'm busy. I'll see what I can do. And anakin34, could you please say what you mean by "that was tight"?

I believe he means it was good. :) --Jae

Oh right. Thanks Jae.

Very good Fic Pottsie, I don't IMO, think it is too much like TSL, but as you said TSL is based on KOTOR and this forum as well as many other forums exist because of the KOTOR series.

You are doing an excellent Job keep up the good work. Don't rush on my account, but I can't wait to read more of this.

Very good Fic Pottsie, I don't IMO, think it is too much like TSL, but as you said TSL is based on KOTOR and this forum as well as many other forums exist because of the KOTOR series.

You are doing an excellent Job keep up the good work. Don't rush on my account, but I can't wait to read more of this.

Welcome to LF Xaris Vynn (Nice Username by the way) and thanks for the comments. Hope you enjoy LF and I'll try to write some of the next Chapter tomorrow.

When are you going to pull out the new chapter Pottsie? Wait, where is JM12? I need her to wave her "Heart of Deception" manuscript over him...

No, please don't! Anyway I have no idea when I'll release the next Chapter. Hopefully the RP will help. Also, I've noticed that both CSI and RSM have voted for Echoes of Darkness in the Nominations Thread. Thanks to the both of you. Also, CSI thanks for also voting for the Darth Bastila Shortie.

No, please don't! Anyway I have no idea when I'll release the next Chapter. Hopefully the RP will help. Also, I've noticed that both CSI and RSM have voted for Echoes of Darkness in the Nominations Thread. Thanks to the both of you. Also, CSI thanks for also voting for the Darth Bastila Shortie.

Don't thank me. You got what you deserved. Frankly, I like this fic a lot and your shortie, the Evil Bastila. They're nicely done.

Besides, Pottsie was waving his hand beside me.

I know it's a fic Pottsie, i want to know is what's that manuscript thing.

Oh, that. Because Pottsie wanted to see the new chapter so badly that JM12 threatened him that the new chapter is here and Pottsie can't get it...IMO.

I'll tell you about the story about my Exile's name, Sera Tana.

It all began with another playthrough with a female. I found a tanned skinned female and called her Sera Windu, believing her to be the ancestor to Mace Windu. In the end, I started another female game and liked the name Sera and thought of her surname, Tana. I forgot how I thought that up though.

This is a preview for another Fic I might write. It is a DS Fic on my female Exile from this Fic. It is inspired by one of Tysyacha's Fics.

Star Wars

Tana

At the heart of MALACHOR V, at the heart of the final battle against her master, DARTH TRAYA, the once JEDI EXILE, SERA TANA has finally defeated her master and has claimed the remainder of the SITH EMPIRE for herself.

Now known as EMPEROR TANA, she now seeks to defeat all of her apprentices, before leaving and destroying Malachor, before returning to TELOS, to find those still loyal to the REPUBLIC and kill them, before bringing the Sith Empire back to its former glory, like a long time ago. There is no hope for the galaxy anymore.

But wherever darkness lies, light is always there to vanquish it. On Telos, one of the only planets still loyal to the crippled Republic the REPUBLIC ADMIRAL, CARTH ONASI has noticed that the exile who he talked to, before she travelled to Malachor wasn’t a JEDI, but a SITH. Now, he fears that the Republic is under threat, because of the exile’s fall to the dark side and knows that nobody will be able to stop her path of vengeance. The remaining Jedi are the only ones that can stop her, but even they might not be able to defeat her…

Prologue

Telos, the one planet that the Republic still had control of. It was also the only planet that many who were still loyal to the Republic remained on. Since Dantooine was now under the control of the mercenaries and Onderon had been taken over by General Vaklu, the Republic now knew they’re once strong organisation was now crippled.

Inside his office, the Republic Admiral, Carth Onasi looked at the window, noticing how bad things were on the Citadel Station. Since Czerka Corporation had forced the Ithorians off the station, restoration to the planet had been ceased. The door opened behind him and one of the only Jedi left in the galaxy, Bastila Shan entered the room. Bastila was a Jedi survivor from the Jedi Civil War five years ago. She was the one who had told Carth about the exile’s fall to the dark side. As she had told him, it was a disturbance in the Force. Bastila sat down on a nearby chair. Carth turned around and saw Bastila.

“Bastila,” Carth began, “I’m glad you’re here.”

“So am I Carth,” Bastila told him, feeling ashamed, “I’ve sensed a disturbance in the Force, as I’ve already told you.”

Carth turned to face the window once again. He couldn’t bear to look at Bastila. He wondered about Revan, or as he was now known as, Diego Varen. If the exile had fallen to the dark side, then she might be searching for him and kill him. He sighed out loud.

“I knew something was strange about the exile,” Carth told Bastila, “It was as if I could see the dark side’s mark on her. I never said anything about it, believing it was due to the scars of the Mandalorian Wars,” He paused and sighed again, “But now, now I know what the Mandalorian Wars has done to her. It has created an impact on her, turning her to something she would never fall to.”

“But she has betrayed the ways of the Jedi,” Bastila told Carth, “Before Diego left for the Unknown Regions, him and I were sent on a mission by the Jedi Masters to find her. When I went to the Jedi Archives to learn about her, it was believed that she fell to the dark side after being exiled from the Jedi Order.”

Carth turned away from the window and sat down.

“So what do we do?” He asked Bastila.

“We have no other choice,” Bastila told him, “I shall go to Dantooine and restore the Jedi Enclave. There, I shall try and use the Enclave as a new haven for the remaining Jedi, wherever they are.”

Both Carth and Bastila stood up and bowed to each other.

“So it is done,” He told Bastila, “Until the time is right, we shall not speak again, until the exile returns from wherever she is hiding.”

Bastila turned away and left the office. As she left Carth’s office, both him and her knew that there was much to be done.

Yeah Pottsie, stop with the multiple fics at once, stay with one, if you have ideas for another, write them down on Word. Then if your first is failing, start your second, and if your second is failing, try to write another chapter of the first and so on.

That was originally Pottsie's idea to focus on only one. But doesn't matter--It's his choice, not ours.

Yeah Pottsie, stop with the multiple fics at once, stay with one, if you have ideas for another, write them down on Word. Then if your first is failing, start your second, and if your second is failing, try to write another chapter of the first and so on.

When I joined LF (Before most of you who reply to this Thread), I was trying to write four Fics at once. I'm never doing that again. Nice advice Jason, but I do use Word to write my new Fic, since I can't write Echoes of Darkness anymore, since I'm having bad Writer's Block on it, like you are with Knights of the Force (I believe). I will try to write some more of this, but if a new Chapter doesn't come out, you know why. I think Onderon shall be the one from last planet, since I can't really be bothered to write about Alderaan, Ruusan, etc.

That was originally Pottsie's idea to focus on only one. But doesn't matter--It's his choice, not ours.

I usually do write one Fic at once, but I'm going through a bad phase at the moment.

Archived