Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

Kirabaros raced towards Ruusan at the best possible speed. He faintly heard the request for a test from CSI and frowned deeply. When he reached the coordinates where the shuttle was, he jumped out. He had no intention of waiting there so he ventured forth, telling his droid to stay with the ship. Reaching out, he oicked up the faint traces of Force aura and followed it like a wolf on the hunt back home. He was wary that something didn't seem right. His only hope seemed to be to find CSI before he got himself into more trouble than necessary.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting in the tomb, CSI went into meditation. "Why worry?" He thought. Through the Force, he can feel Kirabaros had made it to Ruusan.

::Hi, Kirabaros, it's nice to feel you've made it. Hasn't I told you to wait? But fine--Since you came to see me. I can assure you, I'll be out in one piece.::

The three had successfully fooled Nihilus.... they transformed back to their original state. Malak, Traya, and Sion; were the protectors of Revan... they would not let anything happen to him. Revan was the Force's master, bending it to his will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revan smiled upon Courscant.... he knew the three Sith Lords had succeeded. He turned to the Dark Jedi and said, "Daughter, they have succeeded!"

The Star Forge was out of hyperspace, and the Sun was Dark enough to hold the Star Forge's Dark Power. The Sith had it setup over the sun...

Revan moved to the Senate chambers... there T3-M4 was with the Senator from Naboo.... and HK-47 was with the Senator from Alderaan... everything was set in place... except Revan, he was not with the Chancellor. He found the Chancellor's personal guard, and killed him... and then put on his clothes. Revan walked up to the Chancellor's room.

"Ah... hello..." The Supreme Chancellor started to say, but was cut short... literately. He grabbed his throat. Revan laughed and took off the disguise... and smiled.

"The Republic belongs to the SITH!" Revan said.

Kirabaros was in two minds to ignore Nihilus. He kept walking forward towards the auras. He knew that they were not 'friendly' ghosts. There was a small part of him that wanted a more familiar presence, maybe Tergis or Cronus but he kept it buried behind the card games that invaded his mind. When he was bored, he switched to playing dejarik. He did find a nerve to send through the Force I sense a great evil here.

Tha assassin nodded at her father to tell him that she acknowledged his comments. She hid that she wasn't sure about the other Jedi. The one who threw off her father's attacks as if they were nothing. He was different. She followed her father to greet the Chancellor. She watched as he took control over what he thought was his.

((RMD: The names Tergis and Cronus come from my fic Heart of the Guardian. I suggest that you read a little bit before trying to fool Kirabaros if you intend to do that.))

::Warning! Warning!:: CSI's Prestige sense sensed three Sith Lords. CSI frowned.

Darth Revan. You completely fooled me. CSI thought.

::Kirabaros, don't come! You can't defeat three Sith Lords!:: CSI whispered to Kirabaros.

[Kirabaros, I'm CSI, not Nihilus...Nihilus is my darkside name, and CSI is my lightside name...Well, I want to talk to you on the RP, and I hate RP system, do you have any MSN or Yahoo?]

CSI sprang back to ground and thought: "Looked like my final release is going to be done...Forgive me, Jedi Masters!"

"FINAL RELEASE!" CSI took out his Katana, and the katana began to glow...Finally, it transformed into a energic bow.

"Accuracy: 100%, Power: Normal Turbolaser." CSI pulled his bow, an energic arrow appeared. Released the arrow, and the arrow flew to the gate. On the way, its tremendous power pulverized every single obstacles...And then it hit the locked gate...

The arrow exploded. The ground shook. The smog filled in the room. When the smog was gone, the gate is--

Intact!

((Use the PM system. I don't have instant messengers. CSI has a bow?))

Kirabaros heard CSI call out and quickened his pace. He came to a gate and it felt strange. He placed his left on the door and felt the energy pulse through his fingers. With his right, he unclipped his lightsaber. With the pop hiss of activation, he then plunged it into the gate and held it there. He began to rotate the handle drawing on the Force to manipulate his saber's cutting power.

((JM12, the door is indestructible....))

Darth Traya, now re-disguised as Arren Kae, appeared before CSI.

"Well Jedi, how do you like this? You will fall to the Darkside!" Traya said, assuming her original dark form.

Cay and Ulic appeared, and out of Cay came Sion, and out of Ulic came Malak.

"We have fooled you, now prepare to DIE!" Malak, Sion, and Traya said in unison, also activating their Red Lightsabers in unison. "You are defenseless against us... we have slaughtered every single Jedi spirit that lay within these Ruins. You are nothing.... Sith/Jedi? Savior? We think not!"

"The only way to defeat us is to fall to the Darkside..." Traya continued. Sion and Malak bellowed in... "So Sith exile, what will you do? Come back, and kill us.... or be a weakling and we kill you?" Traya disappeared. But she had three Lightsabers floating, where her body was. Malak attacked Nihilus, and Sion jumped in to help. Traya's lightsabers came plunging at the former Sith Lord.

[JM12: Grammatical Error. Hatred, not hate.]

"Noooooo....." CSI shouted as the three lightsabers had penetrated his head and chest...

Then his body fell down lifelessly...the white mask broke into pieces...

CSI...Nihilus...No more.

[Little info on my Katana: In fact, my katana is a special katana called Zanpakutō. It is sealed for normal use, and looked like a normal katana, but it has two release levels--First release, a.k.a. Initial Release, shows the two paired silver lightsabers. Second release, a.k.a. Final Release, which further transforms the lightsabers into a powerful, energy bow which never run out of arrows. The power and accuracy can be changed upon user's will, like "Accuracy: 100%, Power: Turbolaser"]

((Actually CSI, it could be either one... don't give in to hate, or don't give in to hatred))

Traya appeared before the new Galactic King.... Darth Revan.

"Revan.... CSI is no more... but Kirabaros is still alive." Traya said.

"Hunt him... kill him." Revan said... "With CSI out of the way, he is the only one who can make my kingdom fall."

"Yes, Revan." Traya replied.

Kirabaros had heard the cries of anguish and was pounding furiously on the gate. He tried to get there but he felt CSI die. It was a terrible thing but he was on his own unless he could rally other Jedi.

The assassin approached her father and asked, "Father, why kill this Kirabaros? If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally."

The fallen body just lie on the ground, and it began to shatter. Slowly, it vanished.

On the top of the cave, CSI slowly re-appeared. "Whew...This trick always works..."

::Kirabaros. I'm sorry I even tricked you, too. I have to do this way or these Sith Lords are not going to give us a break. Now can you hear me?:: CSI whispered, ::If you don't mind, move back, and I'm going to use my ultimate to blast this damn gate open...::

Slowly, he sat down and meditated. A light ball slowly appeared on his right hand. Then he opened his glowing blue eyes, put the ball onto his energy bow, pointing it at the gate, and shouted: "Accuracy, 135%, Power: Superlaser!" Suddenly, he pointed the bow above him, then released the bow. A thick energy beam crushed on the rock above, and penetrated the rock.

"Invincible gate, huh?" CSI smiled when he saw a small hole towards the sky had opened. Suddenly, a big stone fell down and even blocked the path to the gate and the hole.

"Yes Father," the assassin replied. She paused and asked, "Father, what is my name?"

Kirabaros heard it and his feelings changed drastically. He heard the stone fall and decided to help. He concentrated hard and slowly began to lift the boulder. He hoped that CSI would help.

((RDM: you can name my assassin.))

CSI noticed the boulder is moving. He was so happy that Kirabaros didn't give up on him. CSI used his Force Power to lift up the boulder, too.

::Kirabaros! I'm coming! Thank you for your encouragement! But we have to figure out a way to open this gate.::

"What the..." CSI's feet suddenly got blank. He dropped in.

"Think of something! Come on!" CSI was dropping, and his instinct used Force Telekenisis automatically. A stone appeared below him, and it stopped CSI's fall.

"Whew!" CSI let out a long sigh. "That was close." Then he used Force Telekenisis "fly" back to the boulder.

:Kirabaros... Jedi... you will follow me!: Revan whispered in the Force. :CSI: Nihilus, you will to.:

Revan hopped in his shuttle, and headed towards the Star Forge.

"Lord Revan, your apprentice has not shown up, she has not tortured the prisoners... we think, we may have accidently left her at Lehon." The capitan of the Star Forge said, through a hologram.

Revan Force Choked him...

"That is the last time you fail me, Capitan." Revan said... "You take a ship, and go to Lehon, and find my apprentice!" Revan barked at a Dark Jedi.

Soon he landed on the Star Forge, and went to the chamber rooms....

"Ahhh..... Nauk Grenlan.... long time no see?" Revan said.

Archived