Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

"I don't torture, that is my Apprentice's job... I am far to busy to torture." Revan said. He walked out of the room, and went to the bridge of the Star Forge.

"Lord Revan, can we help you?" The Dark Jedi Capitan asked.

"I want more ships produced, and what is the stability of the Star Forge?" Revan said.

"More ships??? The Star Forge is at 700% Stability." The Dark Jedi replied.

"Good, I want you to either disassemble the Star Forge, and re-create it over Courscant's Sun, or Jump into hyperspace with the Star Forge and plant it over Courscant. Of course, I will have to be on Courscant for that to work... to make the entire System filled with the Darkside... until I take over Courscant, it will be Lightsided." Revan said.

"Of course, Revan... we will do as you command." The Dark Jedi replied.

Revan went back to the Hangar Bay, and took the Ebon Hawk to Courscant. It would be a while, before he got there, but it would be worth it.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan's comlink beeped... he answered it....

"Lord Revan, we are prepared to jump into hyperspace!" The Capitan said.

"Good, I am almost at Courscant, I am leaving hyperspace now, go ahead and jump into hyperspace." Revan said. "Tell Bastila, that I need her to convert the prisoners..."

"We will do as you command." The Dark Jedi replied.

Transmission ended...

T3 slid into the room running away from HK-47. "Beep beep booop!"

"Well, buddy, it looks like it's just you, me, and HK-47." Revan smiled, taking off his robe and putting CSF's uniform on. He would soon kill the Chancellor, and then the entire Republic would be under his control, then to find CSI and turn him back to the Darkside.

"Oh, short one!" HK's voice rang throughout the ship. "Come here, I've built you some Assassination Protocals similar to mine!"

"Beep Beep Whoop!" T3 said frantically.

"Don't worry T3, I'll install them." Revan said. "HK get in the cockpit!"

HK walked in carrying the Assassination Protocals.

"Hand them to me..." Revan said. HK put them in Revan's hand and then Revan installed them in T3. "There, now... that wasn't so bad was it?"

"Beep, beep, whoop." T3 said.

"Good, now to test your Protocals, I want you to Assassinate the Senator from Naboo." Revan said.

"Boop..." T3 replied.

"Good." Revan said.

The shuttle landed on Ruusan. CSI walked down the loading ramp and walked on the yellow sandy land.

Suddenly, he felt a strong disturbance of Force: "Darth Nihilus. Why did you come here?"

It's "Protocol", not "Protocal", in your part, Revan.

"Master Arren?" CSI looked at the beautiful ghost, "It was a long time since Mandalorian War, right? Eh, and Darth Revan sends his highest regards." CSI made a political bow, "I'm no longer a Sith. I'm redeemed by the Jedi Exile. And I'm here to ask for solutions."

"What is it you wish to know?" Cay Qel-Droma asked appearing before him. Both Arren and Cay were still cautious about him, they weren't going to say too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revan had landed on planet of Courscant, and the Star Forge was coming out of hyperspace. Everyone on Courscant expected the Dark Lord to be aboard the Star Forge, so what little remained of the Jedi flew to the Star Forge, that had just stationed above the sun. That made Revan's job easier, the Dark Lord turned on a Stealth Generator and snuck up to the Chancellor's office... and stepped in. Once he was in front of the Chancellor, he ignited his saber, and left stealth "mode." The Chancellor backed up, but Revan jumped and chopped off his head.... he ran to the Senate, and declared the War over, that he had won, that he was the Ruler of the Galaxy!

"I am afraid we cannot do anything to help you, until we are sure of your return to the Light...." Arren started.

"First, we must test the purity of the Lightside within you......" Cay started.

"Your first test shall commence...... you shall walk into my brother's tomb, and get to his casket... you will be tested, with you being tempted to the Darkside again, if you are still not on it." Ulic Qel-Droma said.

"Good Luck..." Cay started.

"And may the Force be with you!" Arren completed.

Kirabaros managed to escape from Revan and he felt not afraid, not nervous, but sure. He had seen Revan's kind before and he will persue until the two sides meet and decide which will reign for the while. He went back towards his ship, an Avalonian fighter, making it superior in that it was faster and more manuverable, and asked his astromech T4 to plot a course for CSI's location. During their brief exchange, he had tagged the Jedi with a homing beacon. He found that he was on Ruusan and made way to go. He sent a communication that he would be arriveing.

The assassin was disappointed that the strong Jedi had escaped. He was impressed at his ability with the Force. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before. He asked his master Revan, "Lord Revan, what of that Jedi that escaped? He surely has abilities that he could teach you. It would only make you stronger."

((I know that. How did I become a she? Oh well. My guy assassin just became a she.))

The assassin looked at Revan with a tinge of doubt in her eyes. The Jedi looked too powerful to be forced to do anything against his will. He might be more like Revan in that he had to be threatened with something valuable like the life of a friend. If anything she learned that a strong will is not easily broken. she voiced carefully, "His will is quite strong. To make assumptions beforehand is a sign of too much pride."

[since when you guys planted so many homing devices on me? Eh, and JM12, what's the 'Strong Jedi' that just escaped? You or me? I don't think I escaped, I just went to Ruusan.]

On Ruusan, CSI made another bow towards Arren, Cay, and newly appeared Ulic Qel-Droma. Suddenly, his intercom chirped. He searched all pockets on the robe, and still can't find it.

Frustrated, he reached into his pant pocket and took out the chirping intercom. Opened it, a holograph of Kirabaros appeared.

"Kirabaros! It's nice to hear from you again. Where are you?" CSI smiled when he saw his friend, "Where are the others? Grauk? And Zhane?"

((The Jedi I keep referring to is Kirabaros because he has abilities that were considered nothing but fantasy. Not so on Avalon. My tracking device is small. After all Kirabaros sought you out :D ))

Kirabaros, glad to see a fac replied, "I am just leaving Nar Shaddaa. I am picking you up on Ruusan, an area of intense power. Be wary of those that try to tempt. I am on my way."

"Wait..." CSI said into intercom and was interrupted by the "beep" which indicates the line is broken.

"Sorry master, looked like we have to wait," CSI sat down and crossed his legs, "There is no ignorance, there is knowledge..." and began meditating.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh..." CSI was shoveed into the cave. After slided for a while, CSI got to his feet.

"Aw." A small rock landed on his head. "Aw." Another one.

When CSI searched his pocket for the intercom, and found the intercom was done for--Crap.

"Da**," He threw it away and used the Force to reach out to say to Kirabaros:

::Kirabaros, now I have to undergo some test. I believe you will find my shuttle, right? Just wait there and don't come here looking for me. I'll be out after a while.::

Archived