Home

LFRD Timeline: Milestones, Events and Noteworthy Shtick

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I was expecting that too, but when I try telling girls they are just like "What is Sam & Max...?" and I don't get anywhere.

I was going to tell Metallus how hurt I was not being picked to be a Moderator and all, then he put the ball gag back in my mouth. I should really try to find that article, it was almost done.

Darth_Ave/Ross (aka Poopdog) Drama

Simply put, Darth and Ross nearly get e-married (in the Scars thread). The plans were in progress, however it came to the attention that Ross was probably older than Darth. When someone asked his age, Ross responded by calling the marriage off. Apperantly being an internet pedophile was unfathomable to Ross, and while being a fugitive on the run would be interesting, he noted, it wasn't a path he was willing to take. In turn, Darth was devastated and became depressed. The girls on RD attempted to console her and offered her other possible suitors (St. Jimmy, Smon, Halo, Das Mole, and Davinq). She refused and is currently still upset about the entire affair.

As of now, Bitchface's return is still only a rumour. While some plans to scar her for life and scare her away would be helpful, an RP or something like that isn't neccesary until she makes herself public. She is really only amusing, not much of a threat at all. And Turtlefreak! just 1 more post then you are no longer a newbie!

Archived