Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada is almost as cold as space, no?

Bite me bit*h

I'll put him on a leash and walk him in the park, with his hair having ribbons and curls. Then affectionately squeeze his head and rub his face up and down my hairy chest. Ooh we'll have a wonderful time. :xp:

Get in that barn, boy. Hoohoohoo. :dev11:

19017-beetlejuice.jpg

C'mon, yer workin' with a professional heea! Nyragh! *kicks tree over* Nice F****in' model! <HONK! HONK!>

Once again Canada fails at producing a regular man.

I'll put him on a leash and walk him in the park, with his hair having ribbons and curls. Then affectionately squeeze his head and rub his face up and down my hairy chest. Ooh we'll have a wonderful time. :xp:

Do you have a fetish for me, and can i use that in my sig?

Oh good a swordsman.

Oh gawd. I got smashed last night. This morning my mother threw hot grease all over my face and my ass and genitals, then running downstairs I took a tumble into dog crap and my pants and my shoes flew off. I need a lawyer.

Do you have a fetish for me, and can i use that in my sig?

No, but I did your mom...sweetheart. :p

You want a signature? I'll give you a signature:

These two mandalorians are out in the woods...One of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other Mandalorian takes out his communicator and contacts his commander. He gasps: "My partner has colapsed! I don't know what to do!"

After a moment the commander responds, "Calm down, I can help". First let's make sure your partner is dead." There is a silence, then a blaster shot is heard. Back on the communicator the Mandalorian says "Okay. now what?"

Beetlejuice.jpg

How was that? Ya like it?

You really want my arse?

Only thing I'd want with that is to inspect it with my extra wide size 9.5 boot, Red Foreman status. :carms:

Heard it before dumbass. Or should that be grease ass?

Well, it's your ass you're talkin' about there. I dunno, how do you want it?

Only ass I'm talking about is being a FELLOW wise-ass. Didn't know you were gonna get all blustery pms about it. :xp: Thought you were supposed to be a tough mando there, sweet cheeks.:dev11:

Archived