Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

The temple was old, and full of the dark side power, and Draco sensed that that power had seduced the jungle, and that some beasts had been able to enter and make it their home...... then heard an explosion, and he temple shook, it was coming from the entrance.

"What was that?" asked the holocron

"An explosion, and it came from the door, somebody must really want to get inside, probably that Sith that saw me coming in."

"Then be on your guard, I presume thta he is a powerful one, we must hurry"

"Yes misstress" and as soon as Draco said that, he saw a dark figure ahead, it was one one of the Force ghosts, it was watching him.

"They know we are inside, and they will try to stop us" said the holocron

"Then we must....." Draco didn't get to finish his sentence, as he stepped in a switch on the floor, and tiny holes on the walls opened and shot out poisonous darts.

He inmediatly rolled to the side and activated his lightsaber, and realized that appart from the darts, the wall was closing in on him, and the door that leaded to the main chamber was closing.

"Oh no" said Draco, and deactivated his lightsaber and user the Force to once again boost his speed, and was getting near the closing door, when he felt something like a needle being inserted in his right leg.

He inmediatly stopped running, and had to drag himself to the door, he barely got inside, when he felt his head spin and he felled into darkness.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Quanon , walked carefully , his eyes slowly addapting to the dark .

He came at cross point , the way in front was sealed , to right ?

Quanon decided to take the left , he entered a small crypt ... a smell of beasts hang in the air .

Then all the sudden a big pack of CAnnocks leaped out .

With big swoops Quanon defend himself , he had to retreat to the corridor .

Their he fought them two by two , the first got a saber in head and fell .

The second got his legs cut of ... the third bited Quanon in the arm .

Pain , rage crossed through his body , a big flash off lighting went off , the Cannocks got fried ...

Darth Quanon sweated ... he took a rest in the small hall ... wondering where the Grey one was ...

Randus decided to attack his old mentor first, Anakin.

"I see you lost your power, shame... you were a worthy master, to bad you lost what you had" Randus taunted just before he force jumped and was going towards Anakin, striking for the arm, not to cut it off, but to graze it. He wanted to bring these jedi back to his master, N'Dul, alive.

Once Randus had got back up, his anger was at his highest in a long time. Once again he taunted Anakin "Not feeling talkative... too bad." Randus stared at his former master and used force crush on him, hoping that he would not be killed by the strong power.

After using the attack, Randus looked down at Anikin with great pleasure knowing that he had successfuly incompassitated him.

:One down, two to go: Randus thought to himself, then looking at Aurora. He decided to taunt her like he did with Anikin, "I hope you put up more of a fight than my former master here..."

It burned.......

Draco woke up and felt his leg burning, and wondered why he wasn't dead.

"I thought that I needed a new apprentice, do not fail me again" said the voice of Traya.

"Nice to know that you care" said the grey master "what happened, I thought I was done for."

"Close to dead, I used my remaining connection to the Force and tapped into yours, and started a cleanse trance that is useful against poisons, but you will still feel the pain and some side effects of it"

"Thanks" said Draco, feeling numbness in his legs and arms "Where are we?"

"How should I know? what I do know is that the force ghosts are nearby, and growing stronger, so hurry up and release that energy"

"Very well, misstress" said Draco standing up, "We are inside the main chamber, and it seems that the spirits are in the other side of that door, and that they are indeed stronger"

The main chamber's second door was big enough for a speeder to pass through, and strong enough to stop a cruiser's batteries.

Draco found a hidden lever full of spiderwebs, he pull it back, and inmediatetly the door opened, to reveal the main burial romm, and the two spirits were absorbing the dark side energy, and their bodies were regenerating.

"So you finally made it, gray jedi" said the first one in a raspy voice, like his lungs and throat were regrowing.

"We wil enjoy gutting you!!" said the other one in the same kind of voice.

"We shall see" said Draco igniting his Y-saber, which illuminated the room, and prepared for the spirits opening attack.

Darth Quanon got up , he continued his search for that Grey ' Jedi ' person ...

He arm was slowy bleeding , it irrated Quanon , this fresh smell of blood would certainly leave a trace for more hungry beasts within this tomb .

Another problem occured , his ship was destroyed , how would he leave this moon ?

Their was this other Sith ... but what if he was hostile ...

Quanon entered another grand hall ... suddenly the floor trembled .

The floor cracked and fell into a bottemless pitt .

Darth Quanon leaped into the air , looked where he could land a saw these small pillars in the centre of the dark space .

Not a second past and Quanon could feel a slight breeze ... he jumped again and a great sharp blade past him , barely missing him in the air .

With help of the Force and pushing him to the extreems , Quanon reached the other side ... drained of his energie ... he fell a sleep ...

AH...I fell behind 5 pages wow))

Darth Grivis activated his lightsaber in his training room. 5 of his apprentices ran at him. They had betrayed him so they would die. The saber cut through there bodies. Suddenly a force storm seemed to appear.

A ghost appared in front of him.

"Darth Grivis," it said "You are in Exile you are now Darth Saruman," then it was gone.

"THE DARKSIDE IS ALWAYS STRONGER!!! Its so sad that you pathetic jedi and my former master over there fail to see that" Randus shouted at her. He had no intention of letting this jedi win, so he force pushed her into a nearby wall, that exploded when she hit it. Randus noticed that Anakin was regaining conciousness just before he had pushed the jedi into the wall near him. Randus watched happily as both his former master and the jedi were killed by the same blast.

:two down, one to go: Randus thought as he turned to CSI...

After witnessed his friends' fall, CSI's heart sank. He realized he is no match with the Sith. With a sigh, CSI retracted his blade and knelt down. "Master, my life...is yours." He said like a slave. He sighed: "May my friends forgive me...Sorry, my friends."

"Very good, im glad you have seen the true side of the force, and how your emotions will help make you stronger. You are now my slave and will do what ever i command you to do. You will regain your sith name of Darth Nihilus, now rise... and follow me to my ship and prepare it for launch to the Ziost Citadel where we will go and meet my master" Randus told Nihilus.

"Yes, milord...I will serve you..." CSI stood up, "And thank you for letting me regain my Sith name, Darth Nihilus. Let's go, then."

He put on his Darth Nihilus robe and mask. CSI was no more. Now it's Darth Nihilus.

Soon, Darth Nihilus and Darth Randus hurried off to the shuttle.

Once on the shuttle, Darth Randus went directly to his chambers and began meditated. He contacted his master, N'Dul to tell him the news.

::Master, i have turned the jedi master known as "CSI" to the dark side of the force and he is now my personal slave. I let him regain his former sith name of Darth Nihilus. I also was able to kill Skywalker and the third jedi with great ease. We are en route to the Zoist Citadel to meet you.::

Once he finished contacting N'Dul, Randus summoned Nihilus through the force

::My servant, once you have set our couse for Ziost, i want you to come to my chambers::

::Yes, milord. I will be there.:: Darth Nihilus replied to Darth Randus by the Force. His mouth emitted difference pitches of noise.

Then he set the course to Zoist, the True Sith Citadel. Then he walked to the Darth Randus's chamber. He entered the chamber and knelt down and emitted a pitch of noise. [Translation:::You summoned me, milord?::]

Darth Quanon woke up ... still feelig slightly dazed he continued his search .

After a short walk he reached a big stone door ... closed ... Quanon tried different Force techniques , but the thing did not move an inch .

Darth Quanon was sure that the one he was looking for was at the other side .

"There must be a way to open this ... nothing can stop me now ..." : thought Quanon .

" Open " : he roared in many different languages . Nothing happened ... frustrated Quanon walked away from the door into another passage .

Much to his suprise this led him out , straight into the jungle .

And there , he sensed ... the other Sith his anger ... Fighting !

Darth Quanon ran into the jungle , following his instinct towards the fight .

He stopped and heard the noises of lightsabers clashing ... yelling of an angry voice .

Hiding into some bushes , Quanon looked at how the Sith defeated the Jedi ... the last one even refused to fight and pledged himself into service of the Sith .

Not sure what to do Quanon decided to see if the Jedi smashed into the wall was still alive .

"I'll destroy you!" said the first spirit, coming at Draco with his lightsaber raised high, and brought it down to his head, but it did not reach it "what's happening?"

"My technique shows how weak you ghosts are, the Force has allowed me to stop your attack" said Draco, and then he used Force Scream, which banished the first ghost, for a while.

"You'll pay for that, I'll enjoy killing you!" said the second ghost , and he banished.

"Uhh.... he ran away, well this makes my job more..." and instantly, Draco felt the familiar sound of a lightsaber, and instinctly, he drop to a roll forward, the blade aimed at his head cutted only air "impressive, you can teleport"

"That's not the only thing I can do, Jedi!" said the spirit, and teleported again, this time, Draco activated his blade, and relaxed, the enemy will only attack if he remained still, so that's what he did, and the ghost returned, wielding his lightsaber low, ready for fast attacks, and he swinged the lightsaber at Draco, giving fast slashes, which the reb, could barely parry, amazed at the speed of th spirits, movements, and decide that he could not win by simply blocking attacks, so he did a backwards Force-flip, and he landed ten meters away from the ghost, and he deactiveted his lightsaber.

"You want to fullfil a deathwish? turn your lightsaber on and fight!!" said the angry spirit. Draco only stood there, relaxing and remembering a technique that Traya had teached him 5 years ago. Then the attack came, the ghost continued with quick slashes and was about to chop Draco's head off, when the reb moved so fast from his standing position that his motion was varily visible, the ghost was taken by surprise, "what is this devilry?" demanded the ghost, and Draco answered, "an old technique, handy for evading lightsaber blows, the Tera Kasi form."

"Imposible!!, that form has not been used for 2,000 years!, how could you know it?" said the ghost, angry that his attacker could humiliate him by using such a simple technique.

"That's something you will never know" said Draco, and released the Force Scream he had been powering up while the spirit talked, and because the ghost was so close, it inmediately banished him.

Then, Draco walked to the far end of the tomb, and found the mummy of Exar Kun, his objective. "At last" said Kreia, feeling the dark pressence of the corpse of the ancient Dark Lord "Exar Kun, one of the ancient Lords of the Sith, powerful in the Dark Side of the Force, shame he had to end like this, I saw much potential in him" said the holocron in a sad voice" it's time that he rose again, do the ritual now, while we are not being interrupted"

"Yes, misstress" said the gray master, and kneeled down, stated to recite the words of the ritual, that will release the dark energy of the tomb, and when he finished, the temple shook, like an earthquake was striking the whole planet, and a wave of energy shot out from the tomb that forced the reb to the ground.

"It is done", said Kreia, "we shall leave this place, Exar Kun must not know that we helped to release him, for it will hinder our journey" and following his misstress advice, left the tomb, and found that the Jedi were down, one was missing, and a Sith was examining the fallen body of a Jedi, so he decided to wait and see what happened.

((Two points- if you wield two sabres at once, you will be using Form X - Niman/Jar'Kai regardless - other forms are single-sabre, IIRC. Also, it's Ziost, not Zoist ;) ))

N'Dul returned his apprentice's thoughts ::Good...You have done well, my apprentice.::

With a nudge from the Force, N'Dul pulled his ship into position. Then, in his meditation chamber within the centre of the Sphere, he sat down. Find the balance-point. The median. Let the energy flow. The centre does not move, while the power pivots on either side. Be the pivot. Find the balance.. He could already feel the ancient hulks floating outside pulling themselves into formation. It did not have to be wildly accurate, nor particularly complex. Good. Then, with a simple tweak, he set them all for the same hyperspace co-ordinates, and launched to return to Ziost with his fleet.

::I feel hunger for power.:: Darth Nihilus "said" sincerely, since he was using his own language, ::Milord, may I explain to you why you with my history?::

A while later, Darth Nihilus began to explain his history in Galactic Basic, when he was redeemed, he learnt how to say Galactic Basic for himself since he regained his speaking skill.

Darth Nihilus, the Lord of Hunger, was a Dark Lord of the Sith in the time after the Jedi Civil War. An apprentice of Darth Traya, he was one of the few survivors of the Battle of Malachor V and one of the three leaders of the Sith Triumvirate. He was a shadowy figure that wore a red and white mask and was dressed in long black Sith robes that covered his body.

Darth Nihilus, a living vacuum, consumed the Force from Force-sensitives in order to stay alive. He even consumed entire Force-sensitive planets. In addition to his terrible hunger, Nihilus wielded a lightsaber, and fought in a one-handed aggressive style.

Almost nothing is known of the true beginnings of Darth Nihilus, other than the fact that he was a survivor of the Mandalorian Wars. Although his role in the wars is a mystery, it is very likely that he may have been one of the Jedi that defied the Jedi Council and followed Revan to war. After the war, he was found by Darth Traya to be Force-sensitive, and she began training him in the ways of the Sith at the Trayus Academy on Malachor V. Disagreeing with his mentor's teaching methods, Nihilus, along with his fellow apprentice Darth Sion, plotted and turned against their dark mistress. They cast Traya down, stripped her of her power, and expelled her from the Sith Order, becoming Dark Lords of the Sith, and they, with their combined armies of Sith Assassins and Sith Followers, allied with other Sith Lords some time after. Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, and their combined Sith armies then begun their shadow war against the remnants of the Jedi, hunting the Jedi to the brink of extinction.

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds from his flagship, the Ravager, in order to feed his insatiable appetite for power. Nihilus's powers were so all-consuming that all those who came into contact with the Sith Lord became slaves, mindless servants to his will. It is possible that he drained the Force from these formerly living beings to enslave them.

One servant of Nihilus was Visas Marr, a female Miraluka from Katarr, a planet consumed and destroyed by Nihilus. The Sith Lord sent Visas on a mission to find and bring the last of the Jedi before him, so that he could consume her power and essence. However, this would be the Sith Lord's undoing, for the Jedi Exile broke Visas free from Nihilus's bonds, and she turned against her former master.

Darth Nihilus's redemption at the hands of the Jedi Exile.

Archived