Home

The One Year Thread 2007: XWA's Celibatic Boogaloo

Rogue Nine

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! 2400+ posts!

We have met my (admittedly arbitrary) goal for this thread for this year! Whee! And with over a month and a half to spare, too!

Now we can stop posting. :dozey:

;)

Seriously: Don't do that. But anything else at this point is just gravy.

Shweeet!

edlib used to be the only one on these forums in on this, but I figured it was time to let the rest of you in on it...if you go to my homepage and follow the link to the music page, you'll get a nice surprise. ;) (Note: My MySpace will work too, but you need IE. The MP3 file should play on my homepage for alternative browsers, but a direct download link is provided there in case you're having trouble playing the file in the background.)

Got to really test drive the tracker today, my dad helped me check the 4 wheel drive, we popped the hood and the engine and everything looked in very good shape. I can't wait to get it. Now I just need to gather my plate, registration card, and insurance card together.

They found out what was causing the service engine light to come on, it was an O2 sensor, other than that it just needed front brake pads and brake lines. The tires are good.

The only things i'll need to do after i buy it is...get gas and fix the rust.

We might hit near 3k by years end.

3K is pushing it, a touch unrealistic, I think... but an admirable goal, nonetheless. So be it.

Long day. Meeting in the morning. (Yippee)

Big confused orchestra rehearsal setup in the evening.

I'm so tired that EVERYTHING is bugging me,.. to the point I feel evil.

I think I just need to eat and sleep.

Work tomorrow as well... but not until 2.

got the vehicle. mwahhaaha. though i need to bring it back cause service engine soon light popped on again. probably another sensor. i hope that's all it is. it's taking some used to driving it, all my other vehicles have been 6 cylinders with overdrives on em. I got the speakers tuned in right for the cd player, that is one of the main things i missed about my last 2 vehicles... I got towing company going to pick up my plymouth acclaim tomorrow morning i hope...this way landlord won't complain about it. the truck though, i'd like to get that one tire changed out with a bad one cause that tire is brand freakn new (cost me $50...) i don't feel like giving that away to the junk yard.

Hmmm... all valid ideas.

If we do kidnap someone famous, can we make it Catherine Zeta Jones? I'll keep her at my place.

Another long day at work (aren't they all?) of Oud music. Wow.

Insane piano player, though...

Taking tomorrow off, for the sake of my health and sanity. Didn't want to, and I'm losing at least $300 above-and-beyond my base salary by doing so... but I've finally hit the wall. I simply can't go another 12 - 16 hour day again without a day off.

And Sunday would have been my sole day off before Thanksgiving... which is always so busy, it doesn't count as a day off.

Plus: My house is a shambles. I haven't been home long enough to do a single chore in months, it seems,.. and I'm now housing a cat who has yet to use the litter pan once in the entire time I've had her.

Not really a great combination if you are at all a fan of basic hygiene.

Can't deal with any of it tomorrow, though. Need to catch up on sleep,.. before I snap completely and commit multiple homicides.

A single day off every 2 or 3 weeks just isn't really cutting it for me anymore... and I don't know why.

My one coworker is being a bitch and probably conspiring to get me fired for not leaving a note about **** that she just left out in the open yesterday expecting me to fix it or do something about it when i did not even touch the ****. I am considering calling off tomorrow but that would be a stupid move and i'd probably get written up or fired....unless i just call in sick...but i need the money. what the **** was i supposed to do about something that we have NO manuals or ANYTHING to do anyway. i guess i should've left a note. i'm gonna be an ass about it and write a note every ****ing time i close about what isn't done, etc. i can't wait til that bitch leaves for college. actually i probably can, cause they'll just hire another retard like the old lady....

i cannot wait for monday.

Ms. Jones won't be enough star power to convince them to make a DECENT PC X-Wing Flight sim game. We'll Need Mr. Depp and possibly Ms. Keira Knightly.

Well... I'm willing to go for all 3 (and possibly more, if that's what it really takes) as long as I get to house Ms. Jones when the time comes.

I'd also be willing to 'keep an eye on' Nicole Kidman if she ever becomes a target as well...

Slept all day. Exciting stuff.

I feel all blah and achy at the moment... but at least I don't feel psychopathic anymore.

Well... not as much, anyway...

i died in one of my dreams last night. i was in a car and going onto a highway, didn't have control of the car and it went into the left lane and smashed into something, there was a brief pause after the explosion and the car flipping and me sitting in the car dying. then i woke up after i 'died'. very strange dream. I've only had 2 similar ones where i actually dreamt and FELT as if i had actually died before waking up. the one i was blown up by a rocket, and i can't really remember the other one but i think guns were involved. I've always heard that if you die in a dream, you die in your sleep. not true for me i guess.

Archived