Home

Bastila Unchained

This mod has been in the works for a looooooong time...

Based upon a heavily modified Bastila clothing model. Comes with 33 skins. (And eats yet another of Bastila's armor slots...) Why should a Jedi be wearing grunt armor anyway? (JMO)

Download from my FileFront page.

Download from my web site.

Can now be downloaded from

Nexus Mods

Deadly Stream

Wow do you have plans of releasing these for TSL?

Hadn't really considered it. I suppose it would have to be for the pc in TSL, though. I guess if I supplied a TSL version of the model and a patch for the baseitems.2da and uti files, the user could implement it themselves in the appearance.2da file. I'll think about it.

Nice mod judging by the screenshots and description. When I blow the dust of KotOR for another playthrough I'll be sure to install it and try it out. :)

A question: When changing the appearance.2da file so that the PC can use the skins, which lines apply to the various PC's?

Check the "label" column, the lines with a label that looks something like...

P_FEM_C_LRG_01

...are the ones used for player appearances. Where:

P = Player model

_

FEM/MAL = Female/Male

_

C/A/B/H = Caucasian(White), Asian, Black, Hispanic

_

SML/MED/LRG = KotOR: Scoundrel/Scout/Soldier, TSL: Consular/Sentinel/Guardian

_

# = Incrementing numeric identifier

I don't have a list of what number corresponds to exactly what head of that racial type, but since there aren't very many options of each type it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

You can also open the PC.UTC file in one of your savegames with a GFF editor and check the Appearance_Type field to see what exact line number in appearance.2da is used for your character.

C/A/B/H = Caucasian(White), Asian, Black, Hispanic

Quick note there is no Hispanic head choices in K1, so if you don't see any don't be surprised.

In K1 there is about 5 or 6 head choices for each race above.

In K2 these numbers are about the same with the exception of the Hispanic heads which only have 2 choices either for male or female.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hope this doesnt sounf too stupid, but how do you use it after youve installed it...?

*sound

Since I didn't actually put them in the game you'll have to use the cheat console or tk102's save game editor to get them in your inventory. Console cheats would be:

giveitem bas_unchained_51

giveitem bas_unchained_52

giveitem bas_unchained_53

etc, all the way to

giveitem bas_unchained_83

Archived