Home

Your E-persona

While completely incomprehensible to otherwise intelligent adults, the younger generation has ebraced the internet-age and pull themselves in; crafting a unique, seperate e-persona - a compilation of each persona they have created for themselves on different sites. Post links to each of your tangent selves, be it your MySpace, Xanga, Fanfiction, Deviantart, Livejournal or Fictionpress accounts ... etcetera etcetera ectera.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. You just have to provide links to them (beneath the quick reply are the posting rules. Click on 'vB Code is on' and it will tell you how to link). Normally, I would never put up a thread like this or reply on one, but RD is small and in the 7 months I've been here, I've learned of the general sense of trust a small comunity provides, and as such I will choose to beleive that there will be no reprimands for linking.

DeviantART

My negleted MySpace

Ninja ForPrez's Myspace

There's more, but it's mainly for other forums, I have to dig up the links. The Myspace is rather ignored for the fact that I know it will be used for keeping up appearances. Being socially obligated to have a Myspace, i created one and am now obligated to look up school chums and chat it up and keep up a socially appealing facade. It's not like I have no social graces, but if that MySpace is used for it's evil bidding, I will be unable too act random and zany or try and strike up anything intellectual. RD and my dA are otherwise unrelated and leave me free to be as open minded and as honest as I am.

except she's latina.

actually i don't even know what she is.

she looks chinese/latina/white/eskimo/native american all rolled into one.

basically, she is a freak of nature.

but i know she is not a strong black woman.

and

i was not insinuating anything.

the "anal niger" is an inside joke with somebody ELSE, thank you very much.

Archived