Home

Just to make things clear, Im a straight guy!

Grey master its okay that because you cant figure out your own gender that you have to speculate on other forum members.

But no Im not gay nor a girl.

and Itchy I want to be a guy to everyone here.

Except for TSR I dont know if he could handle it.

TSR's back!? Where?! WHERE!?

Its latin.

"It is sweet and honourable to die for one's country"

Or something like that.

Dulce et Decorum Est is also a poem by Wilfred Owen I think.

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

--General George S. Patton, Jr. 3rd Army Speech - England.

31 MAY 1944 - 6th Armored Division

My cat's breathe smells like cat food.

Two ways to think of that:

1) Cat's breath smells like cat food, the stuff in a bag or can.

2) Cat's breath smells like food that a cat eats. (Like saying one's breath smells like people food.)

....Raz's comment in Waterloo World about "is that the real imaginary Napoleon" made me think about trying to take the square root of a negative number.

We may be random and somewhat offbeat, but the RDers have some hidden intellect. I can be 'intellectual' depending on the topic ... ya know, stuff that isn't math. I've been wanting to change my sig, should it be a quote from Edgar Allen Poe's, 'The Raven', Jack London's 'The Call of the Wild', or a quote from a standup comic's routine?

We may be random and somewhat offbeat, but the RDers have some hidden intellect. I can be 'intellectual' depending on the topic ... ya know, stuff that isn't math. I've been wanting to change my sig, should it be a quote from Edgar Allen Poe's, 'The Raven', Jack London's 'The Call of the Wild', or a quote from a standup comic's routine?
SPEAKING OF JACK LONDON...

Just got finished with "To Build a Fire." in Language Arts. DUUUUUUDE!!! Naked feet, AND an old man that was very womanly. YAY!

Archived