Home

[RP Thread] STAR WARS: Era of Darkness

Dark_Lady

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So we're searching for information and the sith we can't let them vapourise another planet!" Damien shouted worried.

"Is this is a big mission we're going to be doing ourselves or are you sending us all around the galaxy to find information ourselves?" he asked.

Then he felt something weird something bad in the force and he stepped over by the lift but didn't enter. "Hmm" he mumbled.

"Hey Ugly, need a lift?" a smug voice behind Kharel said. He turned and saw a hover car with three gangster like people in it and then one of them said "What? You didn't hear me? That's right, you have no ears!" They started laughing at him and he got angry. Very angry. He leaped from his position on the wall to their car, which was about four meters, proceeding to knock two of them out of it with one swing of his staff. They fell screaming to their deaths. The third tried to fire off a shot with his blaster, but missed and disintegrated when Kharel touched him. The car was too small for him. Stupid car. Stupid gangsters. Stupid world. He looked around and decided to make due with what he had.

Watching the trail of Jedi knights and Masters walk into the building of the Chancellor seemed quite suspicious. Peering over them one by one passing through the window into another room which was closed off from the outside so no one could see. Disil had waited an hour or so until the jedi had stopped flourishing in and since then he had felt numerous jumps in the force. He knew this meant something bad, but what it was...was unclear to him. Deciding to focus on that one room was had with all the chatter amongst them, but what he picked up from it was a holocron being played...

"Here it is....Never defeat me.....Jaru'un....Carried out this first test.......You have exactly one month to acquiesce."

Disil felt great fear from all in the room after the holocron was played, and the Chancellor's fear was the most noticeable...

From what he heard he put together the pieces..

"Jaru'un,"it has something to do with the destruction of Jaru'un. "Never defeat me"....Some kind of strong evil power, most likely a faction of the Sith or the Sith,

"Carried out this first test,"The first test was Jaru'un, and a new Sith Lord is responsible...But how, how is it possible?

"You have exactly one month to acquiesce."....This is.. is not good, at all, I must speak with them to see what else they know.."

Disil made his way down to the entrance of the Chancellor's building. He stepped in and took the lift up to the next lift room. He would wait there until the others would return from the Chancellor's room. The guard looked at him..

"What do you want?"

"I'm waiting, Disil replied"

Suddenly, it looked like a lightning had struck Daeragh.

"Master, what is it?" His young Padawan asked.

"I sensed a disturbance in the Force, young Tara. We must get to the Senate, quickly."

The two then quickly went to the hangar to get a speeder to rush to the Senate. Tara entered the pilot's seat and Daeragh's the passenger's. Tara turned it on and they flew off.

"Master San'kra, there has been some leads on ancient Sith worlds that bleed artifacts and holocrons of their kind. Maybe we should investigate one of these worlds?" Scev suggested to the group of people.

"Those artifacts that you speak of have been burried in those planets' surfact thousands of years ago. I doubt we'll find information on the to date superweapon there." Diath said.

Scev folded his arms again, seeming a little frusterated.

"Where else is there to look? Do you want us to fly across deep space until we find this weapon? Impossible!"

"Calm down, Scev." Narthen demanded. Scev looked at his mentor, and slowly lightened his feelings.

"So you wish for us to travel to worlds veiled in darkness?" San'Kra asked Scev. "It shall be foolish to go where our vision is clouded by the Siths Power. One does not just visit these worlds to find artifact of the Dark side without confronting the taint it always possesses."

"It's too dangerous!" shouted Damien over the argument. "We can't step into worlds of danger just like that! What if is nothing special there and one of us gets killed for nothing we have no clue of where they are we can't just jump into any old planet we must think of what to do next" said damien wisely.

((KotOR[Evan], please don't char control. Although that's exactly what Narthen would have said anyway, so no problem this time. Grace, you can control Diath for your meeting.))

"Calm yourself, Damien," Narthen said in a silky voice. "No need to shout continually."

"Pardon me for a moment," Diath said to the assembly. "Yes, of course we'll finish our previous business, Merideth," he continued to Katya. "Shall we step into another room?"

"Yes, it could be quite dangerous to travel to one of those worlds," Narthen remarked. "Especially given the fact that even the presence of that one small holocron seems to have set most of us on edge already."

San'kra Mez looked over at the chancellors desk where the holocron still laid. He walked over to it and picked it off of the table, he examined it carefully looking at every angle and engraveing carefully. "Perhaps the best place to start is to find where this came from. Answers will be held wherever this came from."

The duo eventually reached the Senate building and Tara parked the speeder. The two pulled their hoods up and made their way onto the gigantuous building. Daeragh walked onto the counter.

"Excuse me," He told the recepcionist.

"Yes?"

"Me and my apprentice need to see the Chancellor. Urgently."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Oh, by the Force..." Tara mumbled as she walked onto the counter and unclipped her Lightsaber, smashing it onto the counter. It was an electrum Saber. It was decorated with gold parts mostly. Three gold "switches" where seen and behind it was a piece of beautiful black leather. Under it where three golden rings and under them, around the hilt where about 12 black grips. Under it then where three more golden rings, which served as a cap. The button that clipped her Lightsaber onto her belt clip was between two of the black grips.

"Oh. I see. You may walk in. Last story in the building."

Tara took her Lightsaber out of there and clipped onto her belt again as she and Daeragh entered the elevator.

"Don't try to intimidate people with your Lightsaber unless it is truly necessary."

"It was truly necessary Master."

"In your point of view perhaps."

"Points of view are just words."

"Yet words are just points of view."

Tara seemed to not heard that last sentence, as she had her eyes closed.

"Tara?"

She did not reply.

"What are you doing my Padawan?"

"I'm playing Pazaak on my mind. Helps to prevent people from entering my mind and to prevent boring moments."

Daeragh sighed and the two stopped talking.

"Pardon me for a moment," Diath said to the assembly. "Yes, of course we'll finish our previous business, Merideth," he continued to Katya. "Shall we step into another room?"

Katya smiled and stood. "Of course," she agreed. She followed Diath out of the room. Once the new room had been entirely cleared of any sort of bug, she handed a thin folder.

"The design for the fighter prototype was almost too easy," she said. "Hardly protected at all. The prototype itself was a little more of a challenge. Anyway, the prototype's in a secure garage fifteen blocks from here. The proper security system bypass info is in the folder."

"In two days, the Republic will retrieve the prototype in a so-called 'prototype recovery'," Diath said. "Sienar reported the theft just this morning. We'll confiscate the prototype, have our top engineers figure it out, and then return it."

"Did it occur to you that Sienar were making the fighter for the Republic?" Katya inquired. Diath cocked his head.

"If that had been the case, you wouldn't have stolen it," he pointed out. Katya smirked.

"Ah, right," she agreed. "There is that. So, payment?"

"Transferred this morning," Diath answered. Katya took out a small, handheld device and checked. Then, she nodded.

"Then, this is done," she said. "You know how to contact me with further information on the new job."

And so, she left, coming out of the Senate building and fading into the crowded streets.

"What do you want?"

"I'm waiting, Disil replied"

Heh, what I want, for you to die. "I want your name so I can allow you up." I said flatly, it'd be easy to kill him now, too easy, but I didn't want to cause a stir in the Senate until later, then nothing would stop me. I saw two more Jedi coming my way, looks like I had hit the information jackpot.

Jaran and K-7 stood in a wet deserted alleyway. Not the filthiest alleyway Jaran had ever seen, but filthy enough that he decided that nobody would want to come back here. While speeders overhead would be adequate to muffle the discharge of a blaster.

"Listen here chum, word around says you've got connections with the big fish. So you figure out which one could use 50,000 worth of spice and tell them about me. Here's the direction to the landing pad where my ship is on." Jaran asked the Twilek who sat against wall. Jaran pressed his double barrelled blaster against the man's cheek. He pulled out a datapad and handed it to him.

"Alright, I can do that." The Twilek replied.

"You don't get paid, after I make a sale. Don't even think about going to the authorities."

"So are we going to some dangerous unheard planet or not it seems that we don't have a clue what we're doing" said Damien who then sat down.

Damien closed his eyes and thought about the guard for no reason then he ould see in his mind that the guard's face had changed and the guard swap was not for another hour. He felt uncomfortable.

Archived