Home

[RP Thread] STAR WARS: Era of Darkness

Dark_Lady

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaran and K-7 arrived back at the ship. No use checking out the taverns, being dry of silver. Jaran would just have to stick to eating the substandard rations he kept on his ship. Yet he had plenty of booze and cigars to keep him company, as well as K-7. Kell closed the loading ramp and propped himself up against one of the crates.

"I knew Corusant was a bad idea. These Core Worlds are boring if you ask me. I was born on the rim, and I'll die on the rim."

"Most likely, the outer-rim is very dangerous for an organic being such as yourself." K-7 said.

"Blockhead like yourself wouldn't understand. The rim is freedom, mystery, and adventure. Frontier life. Nothing beats that."

"I do not understand. But what will be our next course of action after the sale?" K-7

"Use the money to refuel and reoutfit the ship. Then perhaps purchase some authentic Corusant luxury items. They fetch a good profit out there on the black, and we might as well since we are here. Then we scramble. Now keep an eye on the ship will you, I'll be at my bunk."

Scev looked at the newcombers to the party.

"Diath," he began. Diath looked toward him. "How many more are you intending to bring? If this mission is as dangerous as you say, numbes that are high would just be a waste of lives."

Diath didn't reply.

"Thank you for coming, fellow Jedi." Diath said to the group.

Damien flopped down onto the floor and closed his eyes thinking deeply. He said in his mind.

"They do not know what to do but I think i do i'll have to travel to one of the distant planets know ans Fego" he thought his mind looking far across the galaxy. "I do not know what i will find there apart from something dark" he said to hismelf in a whisper and he got up and slowly walked into the lift hopefully no one noticed but you never know.

Narthen noticed Damien slipping into the lift, and shook his head. "Come back," he said. "We really can't have you wandering off by yourself, you might get hurt or something."

"Enough," Diath said firmly. "This has obviously set most of us on edge. I suggest we leave, get some decent rest if possible, and reconvene tomorrow at the same time. Unless someone has any further questions or comments? Daeragh, Disil, Tara, I'm sure the others can fill you in on what has transpired so far."

((Okay, Damien, if you want to mention your flash of insight, you can do it either now or later. Thanks to your uncanny ability, one party will be going to Fego. San'kra will have one of those annoying Jedi dreams, and he'll be leading another party to Lau. This also gives us a reason to bring in Count Verilicus, since we'll be needing a new ship.))

Damien jumprd back out of the lift and walked back to the Jedi with his head down.

"I had a strange vision i see some of you may not believe me and that's fine but i'm sure of what I saw, It was a planet called Fego and all i can see is complet darkness clouded by the sith someone or myself could go?"

San'kra placed the holocron back on the Table and bowed at the Chanellor. "I shall return tomorrow."

He left the room and took the elevator down to the bottom, on passing the gaurd he noticed it wasn't the same as the one before but that did not matter to him.

After a breif journey he arrived at the Temple and went strait to his assigned sleeping quarters. Like most jedi his room was plain with no possessions other than his Sabre and three sets of robes. He lied down on the bed and quickly fell to sleep.

------------------------------

The Jedi found himself standing in the middle of a burnt out forest, every tree was without life, black and chared. The floor he stood on was dry and cracked, So spoiled no life would ever grow their again.

San'kra looked up to a tall black tower, he senced pure evil resided their and the darkest Side of the force. They floor beneth him began to tremble and shake, the tower began to tumble and fall apart.

Suddenly he found himself being lifted into the sky and out of the Atmosphere. He saw that he was standing on a large island on a planet made of water. He moved backwards away from the planet rapidly gaining speed untill he found himself back on coruscant looking out at a star that seemed to burn brighter than the rest.

"Lau." A voice wispured all around him.

Shuji had remained silent and seated as the room began to fill with jedi, as the holocron played, as Diath took the ditz, Meradith to have a conversation and she never returned. He even kept quiet through the whole yelling conversation and even more jedi arriving, through visions and talking, oh was it grating his nerves.

Shuji got up, he emanated hatred, but he was one who was not tainted or corrupted by it, only imbeciles couldn't keep themselves from becoming corrupted by hate, and considering all Jedi allowed themselves to believe they'd become corrupted, and usually did, then all jedi were morons, idiots, imbeciles, and absolutely ignorant of how to exist in the force.

Shuji approached Diath, "I've had enough for one day, so if you feel in some weird way that you might need my help, then you'll have to do a whole lot of convicting, convincing, and apologising."

"Well it hasn't alway been a sith planet" said Damien sitting down. "It was a beatiful planet i stopped by there once with my father when I was little and few years later I came back the purple trees were now deep red and it was cold we fled because soem troops tried to attack us and i don't know much more about the planet," Damien then said sighing "The sith invaded the Planet a while ago."

Shuji stood arms akimbo, this was more than insulting, it was like cutting open an old wound and pouring salt in it. Shuji slammed his hand down on the table, "it was not my decision last time, you and the others chased me off like it was a witch hunt, and you know it!!!" Shuji said in a low and menacing voice.

"Be glad these jedi are here, or that last comment would have had your hand on the floor in a bloody heap!" At this last menacing statement, Shuji turned and stormed out of the room, and into the lift.

He exited the the lift swiftly when it got to the botttom, and ignoring the lift guard he moved on. A second guard who had seen most of the jedi enter the lift approached him, "hey, I don't remember yooouuuu!!! Hey!" The man shouted as Shuji lifted the man up and threw him aside with a weak form of force crush.

Shuji exited the building swiftly, and melded himself into the crowd. He kept walking, not too sure where he was going, he felt as though his empathy were pulling him somewhere, so he followed.

Oh dear indeed, Diath thought, turning towards the rest of the group.

"Well, Damien," he said, "If you're so certain that there is something worthwhile on Fego, that will be one of the places we look." Sure, Damien might seem addlebrained at times, but he had flashes of insight the rivaled thost of most Jedi Masters.

Narthen frowned at Diath in disapproval, but did not feel the need to remark on it. "Very well," he said. "While you work out the details, or get some rest as was suggested earlier, I shall go find out as much as I can about this 'Fego.'" Back to the Jedi Archives it was. Research had always been one of his favorite things. As he left, he noticed the change in the guard briefly, but thought little of it. After all, one person could hardly stand in the same spot forever.

Archived