Home

SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDEREN!!1 -_-

BongoBob

So funny.

1) The kid needs to have a DS that is on.

2) The kid needs to be using it.

3) The kid needs to be in PictoChat mode.

4) Predator needs to be in range to use PictoChat.

5) Predator needs to convince the kid to tell all info.

6) Apparently predator breaks into home 2 days later, kidnaps the kid and kill him/her.

This is all retarded because if the predator really wanted your kid he would'a just walked up and dragged them off... within a 65ft range, of course.

Yeah. I can just picture a dirty old man with a DS lite going from house to house with PictoChat trying to find his next victim. :indif:

Haven't walkie-talkies been doing this same thing for years?

And how about all of those public school teachers who have sex with their students? Wouldn't that be a better thing to worry about?

If high school kids can't bang their hot teachers in this world... well, that's just not a world I want to be a part of.

Preach it, sister!

And yeah, the Nintendo DS is a great way to get laid. I've been raped four times already!

Seriously, why don't we just lock everyone up until they're 18 and can't be raped anymore? Oh wait...

Man that is just sad and disgusting of some people in are society that need help badly. Using the DS' pictochat for means and purposes of what he was intending is disgusting and not what nintendo intended for there product to be used for. Same goes for online on what these troubled people go to lenghts to do online as well. These things need to be stopped these people need to be served justice for there crimes and need pyscological help to end these disgusting crimes.

Fox News strikes again. Anyone who pays any attention to the overspun garbage that spews unchecked from the ugly maw of Fox needs to go and kill themselves forthwith.

I remember when parents told kids not to talk to strangers.
Yep, and that too was only marginally effective. After all, most child molestation is committed by a member of the child's family or a close family friend. It's all very well for the media to harp on about "stranger-danger", but such campaigns totally ignore the major risk-factors.

Local news strikes again. Anyone who pays any attention to the overspun garbage that spews unchecked from the ugly maw of local news needs to go and kill themselves forthwith.

Fixed. :p

Seriously, I hate local news. They don't have as much material as national news so they have to find material. Which means either really depressing stuff like "an 80-year-old grandmother's kitten was run over by a bus today," or really stupid stuff that they make a big deal out of, like that DS story.

Personally, I watch national Fox News more than the other national networks.

It may be a subsidiary staffed with local bods IG, but frankly... it's still Fox. Fox logo, Fox affiliated... And as we've seen in this thread, Fox-quality news stories. It's the McDonalds franchise system of news media, and its reporting is about as mentally enriching as Maccy D's burgers are nourishing, no matter what branch one wanders into, nor what staff serve you.

Yes, Fox news is world-renowned for being the purveyor of overspun, neo-con, knee-jerk inaccurate tripe. Very bad reporting, even by the already low standards of the mainstream media.

Personally, I watch national Fox News more than the other national networks.
Mmm. Publically admitting that one watches Fox voluntarily... is not an action that I personally can understand. :p

Me neither Spider Al. You know, admitting you watch something that you have the freedom and preference to do because of ones own views. God, I can't imagine :dozey:

That's exactly what I was going to say. I don't watch this kind of crap anyway. But cheya, they are pretty weird. Like, two weeks ago they basically tried to say that Barrack Obama was basically a terrorist because he attended a Muslim school or something.

They're all very intelligent, I'm sure... My grandparents watch only FOX, which is pretty damn sad. They're homophobes and NASCAR fans (not really putting those two together, lawl) and raging republicans. So I can kind of see this whole twisting effect first hand.

It may be a subsidiary staffed with local bods IG, but frankly... it's still Fox. Fox logo, Fox affiliated... And as we've seen in this thread, Fox-quality news stories. It's the McDonalds franchise system of news media, and its reporting is about as mentally enriching as Maccy D's burgers are nourishing, no matter what branch one wanders into, nor what staff serve you.

Yes, Fox news is world-renowned for being the purveyor of overspun, neo-con, knee-jerk inaccurate tripe. Very bad reporting, even by the already low standards of the mainstream media.

Mmm. Publically admitting that one watches Fox voluntarily... is not an action that I personally can understand. :p

Well, I eat at McDonalds too so... :p

I concur with Bongo, let's keep politics out of the swamp unless the thread specifically calls for it.

Fox affiliated or not, this is a crappy news story, and I think that's something we can all agree on.

Archived