Home

Rip Offs

Tylea002

What is the most you've been ripped off in this game. I sold my ATST (free with COA) for 200 thousand. Was I ripped off? Where you ripped off when you were new, or even scammed?

Report the guy who you sold it to. Those things are worth 40 million, not 200 thousand.

I guess I don't really have any major scams. But, looking back, I wish I hadn't sold some stuff, like my BARC for 4 million (Back when it was worth that much)

I've never been ripped off - at least, not like that. And sad to say, I doubt if CSR's will do anything for you. The items have changed hands.....

But I do remember when lots of people got lob-balled with their BARC's and the CSR's never did anything from what I can remember. It's really sad when people do that to others...they think it's a game, when their is actually a person behind that character...and they don't care.

OUCH.

I never been ripped off.....though I killed an elder jedi 23k....after fighting him for like an hour (he kept force running out of range....)

15 - why on earth would you take a player bounty for under 30k? NPC's are 32k and there's tons of people with over 50k bounties.....

ouch, tylea, that really does suck.

I wasnt sure how the whole thing worked in terms of the free download (If you got all the expansions etc), so i bought TCOA and got an AT-RT, which i kept becauise its so damm cool... 40mil you say, mcusto?

Back when i used to play, i remember when the Barc came out. I sadly conned a Twi'lek spending a maximum of 1 million on his Barc and then selling it reaching a cool 40 million credits. :D. Sadly i was the only person in galaxies with the stupidity to impulse buy and subsequently bought 40 million credits worth of crap. To be honest, it is upto the player to figure out how the economy works. Yes, people get conned but crying to a dev about it should'nt be an option. I was conned out of numerous things such as my AV-21 but i just kicked myself in the shin and kept on playing.

An old Herbie quote: "The only reason we bite a lemon is because we are not savvy"

you can make credits without selling the AT-RT just as easily. All you do is go to mustafar with a group and do the missions and get loot....most expensive thing I bought in the game was the Guardian Lightning Cannon...cost me 65 million credits. I'd just collect high-stat loot and sell it when chapter 5 hits.

Sadly i was the only person in galaxies with the stupidity to impulse buy and subsequently bought 40 million credits worth of crap. To be honest, it is upto the player to figure out how the economy works. Yes, people get conned but crying to a dev about it should'nt be an option. I was conned out of numerous things such as my AV-21 but i just kicked myself in the shin and kept on playing.

I knew we were related, i have the same thing. I remember buying a lvl 50 Body armour thingy, thinking "it wont be long till i can wear it" A month later, its still sat in my storage. Along with the thousands of things just like it. And i hoarde. ffs, i had about 10 heating elements in one house at one point, of which none of them had any use to me, but "might come in handy later"

I used to be a reknown trader on Chimaera. Master Artisan, Master Droid Maker and Master Merchant. I then changed my master Droidmaker to Master Starship Crafter. Used to have a little tent on Theed row (every server has a Theed row) and jsut before i left, business picked up alot. Made almost 30 mil in a single week, and that was profit! I preferred Merchant to combat, as there was nothing like logging on on a Saturday afternoon watching my Character sat in a chair waiting for the next person to wonder into my shop :)

Archived