Home

February '07 Tale topic: Love

How is everyone coming with their fics? We have just under 8 days left for the deadline. Don't forget that you can check out the Beta volunteer thread if you need someone to beta your fic, but don't wait til the last minute or you won't have time to do any revisions your beta suggests. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!

mine is almost ready. ironing out the details is all that remains.

and unlike Jae, i don't back down from award ceremonies. :xp:

Do we start a separate thread when we submit them? Also do we submit them here in this forum? I am laboring under confusion right now and I have a lot of energy to expel from yesterday.
just start a new thread in this forum as you would with any other forum to submit it. you just won't see the thread until the revealing. ;)

mine is almost ready. ironing out the details is all that remains.

and unlike Jae, i don't back down from award ceremonies.

Well, since I made up the category, it's only fair that I bow out of any winning. If someone else makes up a category sometime, I'll enter to try to win at that point. :)

Out of curiosity, is it possible to include what we submit as part of another fic later on? 'Cuz I'm kinda planning to work it into part of my larger work-in-progress:p

Most likely not. But I think it'll be okay to change characters, settings and the text matter, while keeping the base story intact. Yeah, I think the mods won't mind that...

Note the stuff written in bold

Out of curiosity, is it possible to include what we submit as part of another fic later on? 'Cuz I'm kinda planning to work it into part of my larger work-in-progress:p

As long as it hasn't been released before, it's fine to post it for the Tales. Yes, you can use it in the Tales and then use it as a part of a larger work You just can't use a chapter you've already posted before.

Archived