Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubt it, homie

When will the world end?

When Darth_Ave stops her attitude.

Will this thread ever not be considered 100% spam?

zing!

Nope. This thread is already spammy.

What does "Zing!" mean?

i dont none of you are funny

I have to disagree with that. None of us who’ve posted in this thread are funny? Uh, no. Everyone (including you) but me who’s posted in this thread isn’t funny? Ya. Joking of course. Or am I? Mwuhahahaha. {Realises I’ve just blown my cover}. Damn it!

No but seriously, I am. Much more funnier off the internet than I am on it I admit (if you’re sharp enough, you can make a good insulting joke against me). Don’t worry; it’s okay to be jealous of me. I understand. I don’t even try to be funny either {raises eye brows up and down constantly in an attempt to show off/boast about myself}.

Yeah okay, enough about me praising myself, which is something I do quite regularly I admit. What can I say, I’m a positive thinker. Probably too positive to the point of self-delusion though. Meh, I won’t go into the why.

Q: What the heck is CSI’s avatar?

A: Not whatever you want it to be. That’s all I know… about his avatar that is. Not as in that’s all I know all together, just to clear things up.

Q: Leonardo Da Vinci smelt funny because he used to cut up (for experimental purposes… or so he said) human bodies and yeah, he smelt of blood and well… you get the picture. Now, it is just a theory of mine that he smelt funny, not a fact. So, am I right? I mean, am I right? {Yes, I realise I’ve just asked two questions. Oh well, move on, not from my questions that is}. Answer them please! Pretty please! {On hands and knees begging}.

Ummmm.... I couldn't follow that... I don't think... so I think uhhh... yes?

Is The Architect crazy?

A: Of course I’m not…

Not crazy.

Q: Is Rueben Shan not crazy for believing me to be crazy? Obvious question I know. And I don't mean that in a good way on my behalf either.

Archived