Home

How the HELL... [spoiler]

Salzella

Use the Mine Strat!

Run away from Vrook Lamar, until he is out of your sight. Vrook will just stand there and rest and not battle. Lay all the mines you can get all around you (don't worry, once Vrook gets destroyed, you will be able to run back to the area where the duel is being held and Recover all those mines).

Then run back to Vrook and lure him to run towards you. Run to the mins and watch Vrook explodes and die off.

This is the strat that HK-47 tells me to use against Jedi, so I might as well use it. It seems a bit heroic for a person like Vrook to die due to the mines.

If you are into modding, using a script or modding an item like a belt or implant to give you the ability to use Mira's wristlauncher makes use of grenades a lot easier. (It sends the grenades right at the target instead of where ever the target was when you started throwing it.) Use an adhesive grenade before he gets too close, then rain whatever damaging grenades you have available. Don't use thermal detonators with this since, IIRC, that grenade throws the target and I think that breaks the adhesive effect.

Though I'll admit I follow the LS path, so I haven't had to fight any of the Jedi masters. Felt like leaving Vrook in his cage, though. I'm basing this on a strategy I worked out using Mira at a certain point in the game.

On Nar Shaddaa, when you play as Mira fighting Hanharr, if your first move is to fire an adhesive grenade, you can move to a good firing position and mow the psycho-Wookie down with blaster fire, launching an additional adhesive grenade to keep him in place until he falls. Same thing with the Kath Hounds Visquis sends in after that point. Of course, since Vrook has a lightsaber using only grenades works better.

Hehe, thanks for the replies. I've thought about turning the difficulty down to easy, looks like it may finally be the time. As for mines, i wish i could, but i have no skill in demolitions, so belts etc won't help (i think, correct me if i'm wrong). I dislike cheating, but i may. Thanks again :)

The mines trick will work fine ( the character should at least have 2 demolitions, or make Bao-Dur or M3-T4 put down mines,or use them to make some) just equip the life support packs and have enough skill and you will beat him,or, like PazaakPrincess said, go to another planet first and become strong then go to Dantooine. :D

Bit of both actually. Basically, i was trying to be a grey Jedi, and failing somewhat. I'm now at about 20/30 in terms of alignment. it's the first time i've done anything except 100% light side. On Nar Shaddaa, i was very light side, as usual, but still killed Zez Kell'ai. So half and half really.

Sentinels aren't a prestige class. Either you're not reached the level to become one yet, or you've not spoken with Kreia. It's impossible to miss them entirely, though.

Um...the starting classes include Sentinel, no?

ED, Salzella is a Grey Jedi. He is compalining that he missed a chance at a Sith prestige class because he got into the Grey Alignment. You have to be aligned either to the LS or the DS to get a Prestige Class, and Salzella is Grey, so he cannot get it.

Um...the starting classes include Sentinel, no?

ED, Salzella is a Grey Jedi. He is compalining that he missed a chance at a Sith prestige class because he got into the Grey Alignment. You have to be aligned either to the LS or the DS to get a Prestige Class, and Salzella is Grey, so he cannot get it.

nearly. I am now actually aligned to Dark, and i was at the time when the prestige classes should have become available (i think). but they didn't. I'm assuming it was a glitch, or i was just a grey Jedi at a rather inopportune moment, and i missed it.

To be able to get a prestige class you need to be at least level 15, and have a force alignment lower than 25% or higher than 75% on the dark/lightside meter.

(You don't actually need Visas to have joined, but since those same dark/light alignment thresholds also determine when she shows up it may seem connected.)

Archived