Home

The Offical Home of the RD Cult

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a mammel named Ana Ng AKA driver, she's an angel who has bangs, lives in New York City, has gone out with Dr Evil, Partical Man, and Dr Worm, she's actual sized, works minimum wage with your racist friend, plays the guitar while doing the cyclops rock and twisting, she lives in a snail shell and was a hotel detective and a spy, she's also quite S-E-X-X-Y, participated in a robot parade while yelling "No!" and "I Should be Allowed to Think!", drives a boat of car, wears a nightgown of the sullen moon, is always thinking "Man, It's so LOUD in here!" when attending nightclubs. She often complains about how the statue got me high and how she's older than Ondine. She also loves They Might be Giants.

Anybody who can tell me how many TMBG song titles were in there, and I will support everything they say forever.

How about a mammel named Ana Ng AKA driver, she's an angel who has bangs, lives in New York City, has gone out with Dr Evil, Partical Man, and Dr Worm, she's actual sized, works minimum wage with your racist friend, plays the guitar while doing the cyclops rock and twisting, she lives in a snail shell and was a hotel detective and a spy, she's also quite S-E-X-X-Y, participated in a robot parade while yelling "No!" and "I Should be Allowed to Think!", drives a boat of car, wears a nightgown of the sullen moon, is always thinking "Man, It's so LOUD in here!" when attending nightclubs. She often complains about how the statue got me high and how she's older than Ondine. She also loves They Might be Giants.

Anybody who can tell me how many TMBG song titles were in there, and I will support everything they say forever.

....uhhh yeah.

Just guessing, Ave: 30?

A G-Man, er Person, with a turtle shell, panda body, dragon wings, and frog legs all while holding the aforementioned sign and wearing Coach Oleander's Prussian helmet (sans cork) with brain insignia on it. The other hand can be touching its head with that "psychonauts 'combat stance.'"

Archived