Home

Once there's a price drop...

Acrylic

...I just may get a PS3 after all.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/01/sony-and-immersion-reach-settlement-feel-good-vibrations/

Uhm, for those too lazy to read it, that means that it is very possible that the Sony will incorperate rumble into its PS3 controllers.

Finally.

Now, like said before, all I need is a price drop (And for it to be white, so it can match my 360 and Wii), and I'm getting a PS3, no questions asked.

So, your decision over buying this console was made because the controllers may rumble now? :confused:

...and you already have the other two consoles? Please send me some seeds from the money tree that you must surely have stashed in your closet, good sir!

This thread is now about dinosaurs.

just kidding. :xp:

So, your decision over buying this console was made because the controllers may rumble now? :confused:

...and you already have the other two consoles? Please send me some seeds from the money tree that you must surely have stashed in your closet, good sir!

This thread is now about dinosaurs.

just kidding. :xp:

1. Yes, that was one of my main points of whether or not to get a PS3. a controller without rumble now, I can't imagine. How would Gears of War been without rumble? Just...empty. To me, at least.

2. Yeah, I have the other 2. The Wii, I got on launch day, because I saved up money. And then the 360, I bought from a friend around Christmas time for about $270 (I think I posted a thread about it here asking if I should get it or not). Ya see, with my job, I make ~$300 a month. I only work 2 days a week, so its not too bad. ~$200 a month goes to my dad for gas and insurance, while the rest, I get to keep for whatever I want. And, yeah, thats what I spent my money on. Haha.

So really, it's not a money tree, it's just being lucky by not having to pay for anything other than gas and insurance for my car. Oh yeah, and oil changes too...bleh.

:D

I was gonna get a PS3 until I realized getting a new computer will be better. And then Motorstorm got bad reviews and that was kinda the last straw. Wait, Assassin's Creed not being a PS3 exclusive was the last straw, that's right.

Face it Acrylic... you've let Square Enix make you their bitch. :D

Edit:

Oh yeah, and oil changes too...bleh.

You pay to change your oil? >_>

Dude, find out what kind of oil and how much, buy a $5 oil dish (and an oil filter if needed).

Bring it home, grab the jack (or just go under it if it's an SUV/Truck), put it up, unscrew the oil screw and drain it.

Take out the filter, grab the new one and put new oil on the seal before putting it on.

Go to the top and put the oil in. Takes 30 minutes if you're fast.

Face it Acrylic... you've let Square Enix make you their bitch. :D

Edit:

You pay to change your oil? >_>

Dude, find out what kind of oil and how much, buy a $5 oil dish (and an oil filter if needed).

Bring it home, grab the jack (or just go under it if it's an SUV/Truck), put it up, unscrew the oil screw and drain it.

Take out the filter, grab the new one and put new oil on the seal before putting it on.

Go to the top and put the oil in. Takes 30 minutes if you're fast.

Lol, it seems like it would cost about the same, if I did it myself or not, cuz I have a coupon for an $18 oil change. I;d rather pay that, and not get dirty. I hate the smell of oil. =(

Lol, it seems like it would cost about the same, if I did it myself or not, cuz I have a coupon for an $18 oil change. I;d rather pay that, and not get dirty. I hate the smell of oil. =(

Coupon? Okay, you get a pass there, but tell me you've changed it yourself at least once.

Dinosaurs were vertebrate animals that dominated terrestrial ecosystems for over 160 million years, first appearing approximately 230 million years ago. At the end of the Cretaceous Period, approximately 65 million years ago, a catastrophic extinction event ended dinosaurs' dominance on land. One significant group of dinosaurs has survived until the present day; taxonomists consider modern birds to be the direct descendants of theropod dinosaurs.

Since the first dinosaur fossils were recognized in the nineteenth century, mounted dinosaur skeletons have become major attractions at museums around the world. Dinosaurs have become a part of world culture and remain consistently popular among children and adults alike. They have been featured in best-selling books and films such as Jurassic Park, and new discoveries are regularly covered by the media.

Oh. That was a joke.

Well damn. :p

Anyway, I have no new consoles, and Acrylic is spoiled.

He just likes vibration. :¬:

I'd consider just saving the money, personally. The PS3 doesn't look like it will get any great games soon that won't be cross-platform, and besides which in general I wait around a year before getting a console just to make sure any kinks are worked out in the factory.

In fact, I would recommend buying a sweet ass Fender Twin Reverb amp to rock down the house instead. It'd cost as much, but it has the potential to make millionz once you take your talent(that I have infosar no proof of :p) to the clubs of the cities to hizzile and dizzle it up the sizzle, yo.

(Also...you make 150 in a day with your job? What do you do, sell the brown sugar to little kids on elementary school corners?)

Coupon? Okay, you get a pass there, but tell me you've changed it yourself at least once.

Nope. Hah. I dont know a thing about cars, except for I have a 6 cylinder engine, and...that my car is a chick magnet. :p

Anyway, I have no new consoles, and Acrylic is spoiled.

He just likes vibration. :¬:

It's not spoiledness, it's called a job. :p

And yes, I do like vibration. O_O

(Also...you make 150 in a day with your job? What do you do, sell the brown sugar to little kids on elementary school corners?)

Nah, I make about 150 a paycheck. So, every 2 weeks, so thats 4 days of working. I make 8 an hour, but taxes are a beetch.

Pft job. If I got a job it'd be to help my parents pay their bills, not pay for consoles.

At any rate, I'm not allowed to get one during school. Not that I'd have the time anyway with 5 AP exams coming up.

Pussy. :p

(Ah j/k, I dont work during the week either, just the weekends.)

Get a weekend job! Its always nice to have side cash.

Archived