Home

That was quick.

Rye Rye Rocco

Well, say what you will about the tenents of tolling, atleast it's an ethos.

And I quote from this very interesting article you yourself have used to attack me "An indignant user who has had a previous normal relationship with the group is not a troll, even if the user uses methods of attack that are characteristic of a troll attack.

The term Troll is often used as an insult in online communications, resulting in it being largely misapplied."

I forgive you for being a dunce. Woops, you're not Joshi, you're not a dunce. Just ignorant.

Okay, Rye Rye, we get the point. You extremely hate Joshi! Who the hell cares? Your just making a complete fool of yourself, and its a wonder why you havent been banned yet! Its no excuse to insult people over the LF, and besides... what has Joshi ever done to you, man? He's cool!

You're right(or as you would have said it 'your right')

Ha. :D Elitist Assholes. Like Mac users.

"I use a Mac simply because I am better than you. I mean, look at my coffee. This isn't normal coffee. It's French or something. You... you probably don't even know what France is. My name is Raven, and I am an elitist asshole."

Oh, never mind, I know now. I just saw the video where Joshi and Rye got into a fight to do with acrylic, in which Joshi introduced some sharpened wire ornaments to Rye's stomach. Naturally, Rye was slightly offended by Joshi's use of a weapon, so he vaulted Joshi off the front of the nearest moving yacht. It was an F24 z.xQ8 model Outshout-four. Anyway, a flabbergasted Joshi retaliated in a somewhat indecent way by taking some flesh from Rye's inner thigh and resourcefully using it as a graffiti implement, writing the words "RYE RYE ROCCO SUX DIX 2K7" on Rye's house. A foxy move, but one without lack of a response. Rye did a sneaky little poo into a plastic bag, placed it stealthily it into Joshi's shower and walked away in a smug, if rude way, leaving and unsightly stain and a nasty pong lingering in Joshi's wash area for several days, making it almost completely uncomfortable for Joshi to shower, leading to an embarrassing level of uncleanliness for Joshi, not at all convenient for public events such as demonstrations carried out by salespeople, or even limited-invitation parties.

This whole perplexity of events was carried out in one swift move, mainly to the right.

Thanks for filling me in with the little details, though, gang, many kudos to you guys, hehe. God bless.

-Your chum Fealiks ;)

Oh god, ur like the Dark of this forum

1. Zelda wins the award for best self burn.

2. Don't say mean things about Neil. He's nothing but nice to people. He was one of the few who was nice to me when I first poked my head in here, unlike Kjolen & DrMcCoy. So if you've got a problem wiht Joshi, you've got one with me. And I have power in the off topic kingdom/wasteland that is Razputin's Domain

Archived