Home

Tune in to TV tonight for the Future of star wars

Tonight at 9pm EST (-5GMT) is the G30 for Star Wars. They will be having everything Star Wars and the future of the Star Wars universe. They will also be talking about GAMES from what I understand and revealing upcoming releases. I believe the channel is the G4 channel on expanded cable.

They will also be talking about GAMES from what I understand and revealing upcoming releases.

I really wonder what's on everyone's mind as they read this.

I'd watch if it weren't for the fact that we don't have a tv right now.

Great, now I wish if I had even heard of a channel named G4. :)

Let me know what happens, kthxbai.

Indeed.... I hope sometimes people remember that there are many members here that have the pleasure of not living in the USA (we'd all prefer Canada if we had to choose ;) )

mtfbwya

I just have basic cable, but I've heard of G4. This is a bummer for me, since I would have loved to see the special. However, there is another special on Memorial Day called "Star Wars: The Legacy Revealed." I forget what channel it is on though.

EDIT: It is on the History Channel

Well, I live in the US and haven't heard of G4, either.
G4 is the "Gaming" channel. the only shows worth watching are X-Play for what are usually spot-on reviews and "Attack of the Show" which has some good tech stuff. however, both shows can go overboard with the theatrics which reduces the value of watching those shows *cough*X-Play: The Musical*cough*

anways, i wouldn't mind watching that, but i'll be at work when it comes on. :(

G4 is the "Gaming" channel. the only shows worth watching are X-Play for what are usually spot-on reviews and "Attack of the Show" which has some good tech stuff. however, both shows can go overboard with the theatrics which reduces the value of watching those shows *cough*X-Play: The Musical*cough*

How could you not like Ninja Warrior?

anways, i wouldn't mind watching that, but i'll be at work when it comes on. :(

Hehehe... I call the channel, "The BIG Game Advertisement" from hell. All they do is review game highlights, rate new technologies, and spew out their opinions of how they feel. They were one of the first to say, "What the hell is up with KotOR II? **Explicit**Explicit**." When KotOR II was first released, they gave it a horrible rating, but then they were in disbelief when it won an award. Lol..

^^^^

actually, they liked Kotor II (4 out of 5), but they thought the ending sucked, and the final release had some weird bugs in it. that description is about as on the money as you can get.

but since this thread is about the Star Wars special tonight, and not about G4, the case is officially closed. if you want to discuss it further, there is a button at the top of the page labeled, "start a new thread". ;)

as for my feelings about the show, i'm looking forward to seeing what they announce. in particular, i'm hoping that they have plans to show off anything related to the continuation of the Kotor storyline. whether or not its a game with the same RPG style as to the first one, i honestly don't care very much. heck, i'd be happy if it was an FPS based in the Mandalorian Wars (actually, that would make me very happy. :D ).

just give me some more Kotor, dang it. :fist:

Archived