Home

Heart of the Legacy

((That's all right, PK! I kinda had some stuff to do too. :) ))

Lyna sensed deep in his heart that everything had been bothering Cade. She didn't want to mention it though. "Well... the wound's healing up good. Thanks to you. And about Nihl..."

She didn't want to tell Cade about how Nihl found out about their bond and her feelings for Cade. But she glanced down, hiding a tear. "Nihl was... kinda scary. And he threatened to kill me when you came to my rescue."

The young woman shook her head, and covered her eyes. "I was so scared." Lyna knew if Cade found her dead... he might've went to the Dark Side. But she was glad to be alive with her friends.

Cyan sat on the table, looking at her sad master worringly.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, I'm just relieved you're okay Lyna. I admit, I might not know what I would do if you were dead."

Cade wondered over to the cockpit, to where Ganner was piloting the shuttle.

"Do you think this piece of junk can take us all the way to Tatooine? Will it have enough fuel?"

Lyna thought about what Cade said. If she was dead... what would he do? She was glad to be among friends who cared about her and each other.

She looked at Cyan, and picked her up. "Oh Cyan. How am I gonna tell him?" The little binjinphant licked her master's nose in response. Lyna giggled, and placed Cyan on her lap.

As Lyna stroked her pet's fur, she looked at the stars, wondering if the Sith were going to be overthrown soon... or not. Lyna also hoped that Cade wouldn't embrace the Dark Side either.

Strange things have been going on around her. The dream... Cade turning into a Light Man... Nihl's master wanting him. Was is all a warning? Only the future held the answers.

Bonty began to think of where they should go next. Then, something came up. "Tatooine. We're going to Tatooine! Fasten your seat belt, you two!" And with that, his ship flew into hyperspace for Tatooine.

There, he thought, he could start a new show. He also hoped that he wouldn't have to worry about Nihl neither... or so he thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lyna fell asleep by the view. Her beauty was matching with the beautiful stars in space as she slept. As she and Cyan slept, Lyna dreamt of the Jedi coming together, and saving the galaxy. Cade was a great Jedi Master, with her by his side.

The young woman smiled in her sleep, hoping that the future would turn out just like her dream.

They entered the sector of Tatooine. Many spacecraft were flying around. "Boy, there are sure a lot of craft here than usual. Wonder why Tatooine is so crowded, today."

He pushed the throttle and the shuttle began going faster towards the surface. "So where we headed?"

As Lyna awoke, she noticed that they were in Tatooine now. She went between Cade and Ganner in the cockpit. "Head to Mos Espa. That's where my friend lives."

She rested her chin on Ganner's back seat, watching the view of Tatooine. Cyan had woke up as well, and sat on Lyna's head, looking at the desert planet.

Lyna looked down and closed her eyes.

"You guys haven't. I have. She's a Togruta. A very kind one. Lemia let me stay at her house after I ran from the Massacre of Ossus... and after my adoptive mother died. I had to leave her then, because I didn't want to endanger her life because of me being a Jedi."

She looked up at the view of Mos Espa. "I'll show you guys where she lives right after we land." Lyna had sadness in her tone. She felt kind of ashamed about leaving Lemia alone like that. But it was the right choice.

"Whats a Togruta?" Cade wondered, asking Lyna with slight curiosity. He never saw a Togruta... at least, he didn't think he did.

The shuttle flew through the atmosphere, and a sandy desert landscape appeared in his vision. In the distance, he saw the structures of a settlement. Mos Espa, no doubt about it.

Darrick gave a confused look, he had never seen a troguta either. "Never seen one either. Your not the only one Cade."

A holocom popped up with a very proper looking man, with a goatee. "Verification?"

"Verification? For what?" He looked confused, still.

He turned to Lyna, "Do you know about this?"

"A Togruta are those species that look like Twi'leks... only difference is that they have horns and black and white lekku. Also they have gray lips, black eyes, and red faces." Suddenly, Lyna saw the man in the holocom.

She spoke with a gentle voice. "Let me speak to him. Hello, sir. We're just here on vacation to see my old friend. Her name is Lemia Kof. It's okay. We mean no harm." Lyna hoped that the man would accept what she said.

The man in the hologram sighed. "All right. Just don't do anything foolish around here. You may land now." Lyna smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, sir." As they tried to find a place to land the ship in the dock, Lyna glanced at Cade. "Hey? You okay? I sense that you feel someone here." She couldn't figure out who... but it must've been someone good to Cade.

Cyan jumped on the floor and snorted. She was real happy to get out of space and on planet again.

Cade glanced at Lyna. "Your dead acurate. An old friend I may want to see. His name is Jariah Syn, a former crew member during my pirating days."

He tried to sense Deliah Blue's presence, Cade's former lover. Then he realised that after what had happened between them, was there any chance Blue would be happy to see him.

((Heh, heh! This oughta make things interesting :naughty: . The clash between two girls whom like Cade shall make things veeeerry interesting :swrd2: ))

((Oh yeah! It's about to be a what? Girl fight! You're right, PK. This will be intersting. :lol: ))

Lyna smiled and looked at the view. "Oh. Well, if we see him anywhere, we can go meet him. I mean after all, he's your friend."

The young woman closed her eyes, thinking about Lemia. She wondered if she was doing okay. If anything happened to Lemia... Lyna would be heartbroken.

She opened her eyes and turned to Ganner. "Hey, there's a good spot." Lyna pointed at an open space in the dock of Mos Espa.

Cyan scratched her head. Being on a desert planet with strange beings made her feeling uncomfortable. But she knew she had to get use to it. Cyan squealed, wondering if they were going to land.

Ganner looked at where Lyna pointed and started flying towards it. He pulled the switch for the landing gear and began descending to the ground. They landed and lowered the boarding ramp. Michael walked off to make sure it was good and waved to the others. Ganner started walking,"ladies first."

Lyna smiled at Ganner. "Why, thank you." She walked down the boarding ramp and looked around the spaceport. Different creatures talked to each other and walked from one place to another. This was Tatooine all right.

As Lyna began to walk towards the entrance of the city, Cyan jumped on her head and squealed happily. "Oh Cyan. You're like the happiest little binjinphant I've ever seen."

She looked back at the others and laughed. "C'mon guys!"

Cade tried his very best not to think of any bad thoughts about Cyan and continued on ahead to the exit of the Docking Bay.

"So where do you suppose this friend of yours might hang around? I suggest we look through the Cantina... or something." in truth, after every Cade had experienced, he needed an alcoholic beverage to skull down. But that could wait...

"Or, we could go to that house you said she lived in."

Lyna stopped, and placed her hand on her chin. "Hmm... Lemia does work at this Cantina nearby. Maybe we could stop there and buy us a drink. We need a good drink anyway, after what we've been through."

Wolf and Shado came out, greeting Lyna, Cade, Ganner, and Michael. "The other Jedi decided to stay on the Jedi Shuttle, because they were tired. So Shado and I wanted to come along."

Lyna nodded. "Okay. That's cool. Let's get going." As they walked through the city, she saw a little building with lots of people coming in and out of it.

"There it is." Lyna walked inside, and placed Cyan in her bag. "Better hide in here, Cyan. I don't know if I'm suppose to have you in here."

Lyna saw a female Togruta behind the counter, serving drinks. That, was sure enough, Lemia Kof. Lyna walked up to her, smiling. "Uh, yeah. I'll have the special." Lemia looked up, and screamed joyfully.

"Oh my gosh! Lyna!" "Lemia!" The beautiful female Togruta, who was about in her late thirties, came from behind the counter, and hugged Lyna tightly. Then they did their special move whenever they greeted each other.

"Girlfriends!!" They laughed. Lemia smiled happily. "It's so good to see you again! It's been so long." Lyna glanced down timidly. "Yeah, I know. I just felt like I had to see you again."

Both woman hugged each other once more. "Oh, Lyna. I missed you like the sister I've never seen for so long." Tears came out of both their eyes.

As the two woman ended their greetings, Lemia looked over at Cade, Ganner, Wolf, Shado, and Micheal. She smiled. "Oh. Who are your friends?"

Lyna turned to Cade and the others. Then she glanced back at Lemia, giving her a warm smile. "Lemia... these are my friends. Here. Why don't you guys greet each other."

Lemia loved to meet new people. She gladly strecthed out her hand for a handshake. "Hello everyone. My name's Lemia Kof. Bartender of Mos Espa Cantina!" She smiled brightly.

Archived