Home

Heart of the Legacy

((Okay. :) ))

Lyna looked down. A tear came out of her eye. "He... he always feel hurt inside. And it feels like no one cares. That's why I care about him." She looked up at Nihl. "Why? It's not like you care anyway." Lyna sniffed, and wiped a tear away.

Suddenly, she heard Cade's voice through the Force. She answered back, "No, Cade! Please! It's a trap!! Please!"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aye!" Ganner knew that If he'd would help Cade, they wouldn't escape in time and they would all die. He patted his thigh, "Cmon, Cyan let's go into the shuttle."

The Sith was at the ramp when a shout came from inside. The Sith turned around igniting his saber, disappearing into the shuttle. Ganner hurried up to the ramp and peered inside. "Hey you okay? What happened?"

The Sith appeared, "Yeah, I'm fine, just some Imperial pilots, wondering why I'm here."

"Are they going to pilot us?"

"Nope."

"Oh, well I see. I've escaped on one before, so I'll pilot this here shuttle."

The Sith walked over to the ramp and guarded it as Ganner headed over to the cockpit and started up the engine. "Hopefully Cade pulls through and finds Lyna, huh Cyan?" he asked the binjinphant(sp?) while patting its head, twice.

Cyan closed her eyes happily, when Ganner patted her on the head. But deep inside, she was afraid for Lyna and Cade. She hoped that nothing happened to them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bonty and his henchmen flew out of the Flagship. "If Nihl ever needs me again... he better ask one of you guys!" Logan and Jorgan were confused. They looked at each other. Then back at their boss. "I don't get it, boss. What about Lyna? And the creds?" Jorgan asked.

The ringleader glanced back, and glared at them. "We'll worry about that later. Right now, let's focus on getting away from Nihl, before he catches us."

Cade ran through the corridors as fast as he could. Time for a little assistants.

He focused his Force Energy into the crystal, and out sprung his Inner Light Warrior. His running speed trippled, and sensed Lyna's presence getting closer.

Over ahead in the distance was a Team of Imperial Officers (the bomb squard). When they looked at Cade in astonishment, they aimed their Blasters at him. But Cade knocked them out cold (or dead) which a great strike of his Fist.

"Like I said" Nihl smiled coldly down at Lyna. "I am going to kill you once Cade arrives to your rescue, which I can sense he is doing right now! Unless, you swear allegiance to me by becoming a minion of the Dark Side!"

Cade gained speed, and atlast was facing a locked door. Eleven Minutes remained. Using his enhanced senses, he immediatly found Lyna and Nihl behind the door, as well as dark apprentices.

Lyna sobbed. What could she do? She placed her hand on her forehead, and thought. Suddenly, she stood up, and screamed, "I will never go to the Dark Side! You... you can trick someone else by your lying words, but me... no, no! I will always keep my word as a Jedi!" She glared at Nihl, while her eyes were still covered with tears.

She sensed Cade at the other side of the locked door. "Please, Cade. Don't!"

Too late! The Light Flowing Cade burst through the door, and found Nihl, Lyna and other Minions of the Darkside inside the Room. He glared at the Dark Jedi he saw before him, especially Nihl. Great anger was flowing through his veins. He reached for his Lightsaber, and the Fire-flowing like beam emited from the enhanced weapon.

((Hey SR! Sorry for being a little annoying, but what is going to happen after the Battle of Ossus? I mean, we aren't just stay on the same planet, are we?))

((No, you're not being annoying. You know what: We could warn all the Jedi to go to Tatooine with us. There, the Dark Side will overflow in Cade. How's that? :D ))

Lyna cried out, "Cade!!" One of the dark apprentices got out his lightsaber, and activated it. But as soon as he ran towards Cade, Lyna got in the way. "NOOO!!!" she yelled. The Sith's lightsaber swung, cutting Lyna's side severely.

The young woman began to yell out, and fell on the floor, crying. She started to shake from the pain. "Cade... I'm sorry..." Suddenly, she fell silent. The Sith laughed. "That's what you get for trying to be a hero, princess!" ((Again, Lyna's not dead. But if Cade could heal her... :D ))

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan was getting a bit worried about Cade and Lyna. She whimpered, and jumped on Ganner's head. She wondered if he thought the same about them.

Ganner sat in the seat waiting for Cade and Lyna to get back, when Cyan jumped on his head, whimpering. He looked up slightly so Cyan wouldn't fall off, "Yeah hopefully they get back soon."

The man guarding the boarding ramp, came into the cockpit quickly, "There are stormtroopers outside the shuttle wondering why I'm standing there."

Ganner looked at him. "How many?"

He thought for a second, "bout 15."

"I think we can take them."

"Yeah but they are spread apart and can easily notify that we are here, with an alarm."

"Kill the stormtroopers near the door or alarm, then block the others escape temporarily." He stood up from the seat, Cyan still on. "You coming with Cyan?"

(( <sigh> if I must... I'm just kidding :). Of coarse I'll make Cade heal Lyna))

Cade watched Lyna fall before him. These Sith were going to pay!

With great speed, he swung his enhanced blade across a Sith's belly. He then force pushed the rest against the wall, knocking most of them out cold. Cade finished the unconcious ones with a swipe of his blade across the necks of the Sith. Once he was done decapitating, he faced the remaining three Dark Jedi. One of them was dumb enough to attack Cade directly, but instantly found a blade pierce through his stomach.

Cade tore his blade out, and conjured a Powerful Force Lightning attack on whimpering Dark Jedi. There was only one left; and Cade paced towards him, and used the Force to lift him up in the air. As he clenched his powerful fist, the Sith's spinal cord broke ((Force Crush))

He looked around the room. No sign of Nihl... he must have fled while Cade was killing these Sith. He calmed himself, the Light surrounding him vanished, turning Cade to normal. He felt a little dizzy afterwards, but his eye's went into focus.

He stared down at the girl laying on the floor, blood pouring out from the wound.

It looked like quite a serious injury. Cade knelt down beside her, and put a palm on her forhead. He then checked her pulse. She was still alive, but almost near death.

He placed a golved hand over the blood rushing wound, and used the Force to heal Lyna. He used everything he had remaining in his exhausted Force Powers. At last, and most fortunate, she was fully healed... sort of...

"Gee, you sure can take a lot." he chuckled, hiding away a tear in his eye. He was just relieved Lyna was okay. He never knew what he could do without her.

((I'll edit this if you want me to, PK.))

Lyna slowly opened her eyes, and looked up at Cade. Then she smiled. "Oh, Cade..." She hugged him. "Thanks for healing me. The reason why I did that was to save you. Because I care about you. And I'd sacrifice my life for you."

-------------------------------------------

Cyan gave Ganner a squeal, indicating that she'll come with him. She jumped on the floor, and looked up at him, wagging her long tail.

((No I'm cool with it. It's your RP, anyway.))

"Do me favour..." he smiled. "Never try to save my life again. Now lets get the hell outa here before this ship gets blown to a million-gazillion pieces."

He pulled her up. "You might feel a slight pain by your side, but I think you should be able to walk."

Lyna winced when she got to her feet. Then she looked up at Cade and smiled. "Thanks, Cade. I don't know if I'll keep that promise... but I'll try hard to keep it." She wrapped her arms around Cade.

"All right. Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cyan did as Ganner told her. As she ran out of the shuttle, the Stormtroopers caught sight of her. "Hey!" They started to shoot at Cyan.

The little binjinphant went on top of their helmets, one by one. Then she jumped down, and bit them. "Aaaaah!! Get this rodent off of me!" One stormtrooper said.

Cyan knew she was going to have fun distracting these Stormtroopers.

Cyan was doing her job successfully and even pulled the guards from the door trying to grab the little binjinphant. "Ready? go for the troopers closest to the door."

"On it." Both men jumped out igniting saberscutting down the troopers. Ganner threw his saber at a trooper heading for the oor penetrating his armor threw his left thigh. He fell screaming in pain. Ganner pulled his saber back and caught it. He sliced the arm off another and cut the hand off another. One by one the troopers were held from the door, until all were cut down. "Good job Cyan and," he looked at the man. "What's your name?"

"Michael, of Dantooine."

"I was born on Dantooine too." Ganner rubbed Cyan's furry(?) head.

"hurry back onto the shuttle I feel there coming back now."

8 minutes left! Thats what Cade was thinking right now. If they didn't get off this hell-hole of a ship, they were pretty much screwed! He had to hold on to Lyna's hand so that they can run at the same pace.

"Hurry! The Hanger is just ahead!" and they both ran down the hall and into the Hanger.

He could see that both Ganner and the Shuttle were waiting for Lyna and Cade.

As soon as he entered the Shuttle he yelled "PUNCH IT, GANNER!!!"

Lyna sat in the passenger's seat, and breathed. The pain was going away now. Cyan jumped on Lyna and licked her happily. The young woman laughed.

"Oh, Cyan! It's good to see you too." She placed the little binjinphant on her lap. "Hey Ganner? Warn the other Jedi on Ossus that we're going to Tatooine. Tell them to get on the Jedi shuttle now."

((There are 4 remaining Jedi now, including Wolf and Shado on Ossus.))

"okay!" he pushed the trottle and the ship started out of the hangar. The shp rocked as they got hit by shots from the destroyer. "Ganner opened a link with the jedi down on the planet. "Hey Wolf, Lyna, Cade, and me are headed to Tatooine. Also get to a jedi shuttle now and we'll meet you there. Over." He left the channel open as he wandered if Wolf or somebody else got the message.

Down on Ossus, Wolf heard Ganner's directions through the comlink. "All right, Ganner! Thanks." He turned to the others, who were still fighting. "Shado! Everybody! Head to the Jedi shuttle, now!"

As everyone went to the hangar, they got in the Jedi shuttle, and blasted off into space. Shado set a course for Tatooine.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lyna rested her head on the table, and sighed. She stared at the view, waiting for the Flagship to blow up. Cyan went on the table, and wagged her tail.

Cade stared out into the Ships porthole, watching the Flagship they had just survived from.

"Three... two... one!" he counted, and watched the firework display. The huge ship exploded! Large bursts of raging fire burst out at completely random spots of the ship. Surrounding ships evaded the destruction, as large chunks of the destroyed ship flew everywhere and took out parts of the blockade. Within seconds, the ship was spilt into two.

Cade whistled. "Yowch! Hate to be those guys!"

He suddenly sensed the unsurprising yet inevitable survival of Nihl. He must have took his shuttle out before the escape.

Cade turned around to face his comrades.

"So what will we do at Tatooine once we have caught up with the others?"

"We'll go to my old friend's house. Her name is Lemia Kof. There, we can rest and discuss how we're gonna defeat the Sith and find more allies." Lyna scratched her hair nervously. "If that's okay with you guys, that is."

Cyan jumped on the table, and rested. She was really tired than hungry. She'll eat later though. Lyna rubbed Cyan's fur. "I really hope that things go well in the future." She rested her head on the table, looking at the stars out in space.

"Hopefully!" Ganner said sarcastically as he piloted the shuttle out of the debris. "You want to help us Michael."

He didn't even hesistate and said, "I would love to. I want to help you defeat the Sith since it was them that killed my family. I was to die or surrender to them and become them. I surrendered to make sure I would live to fight them another day."

((Sorry about the absence guys, I was too busy getting stoned xp. No seriously, I just got a new computer and it was a real bitch setting up the Internet))

Cade glanced at Lyna.

"I'm alright. No need to worry." he lied. He had every right to feel a bit agitated at the fact Nihl survived the explosion.

"What about you? Hows that wound the Sith gave you?"Or better yet, how are you feeling after your traumatic experience with Nihl?

Archived