Home

Heart of the Legacy

Lyna ran with her friends as fast as she could. But when she got to the corner, a Sith grabbed her, and placed his lightsaber by her throat! "Don't you two come any closer! Or the girl gets it." Lyna closed her eyes, hoping that she wouldn't get killed. "What a surprise!" It was Bonty Zam. He came by Lyna and the Sith's side.

"Isn't it surprising when I have my slave girl in hostage?" Bonty laughed coldly. "Ooh, I can't wait to see the look on Nihl's face! This time... I'm gonna get paid big!"

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonty smirked. "I don't think so, Skywalker! You see, when Nihl comes, he won't have to boss me around anymore! And no one bosses Bonty Zam, Ringleader of the Crazy Bantha Circus, around!!"

Tears began to form in Lyna's eyes. Cyan stood near Cade and Ganner, snarling at the sight of the Sith holding Lyna. "D-Don't worry, Cyan. Everything'll be... okay." She tried to hold on to her courage, but the fear got the best of her.

"We shall see about that, Zam!" Nihl whispered into the Ringleaders ear. He smirked up at Skywalker.

"Our last meeting didn't go so well, Skywalker. From what I remember, you became something... not very pleasant, so to speak!"

Hearing of Cade's transformation was sickening in Cade's ears. Great anger flowed through him at everything! Nihl, Bonty, the Storm Troopers, Cyan. He had never felt this angry before. It seemed like ever since he had recieved that Crystal, he was more atune to his anger. Yet, he was calm and focussed on his last duel with Nihl. Maybe the Crystal was only meant to work during duels? Had he been lied to by Seraph, the man from the Future?

"Leave my friends out of this, Nihl!" Cade shouted. "This is between you and me!"

Nihl cackled with laughter.

"Careful now! Have you already forgotten your Jedi Teachings? Or were they not enough for you?" He took a step closer to Skywalker. "I can feel your anger! Its greater than you can possibly imagine! You should lose yourself to it!"

((Wait... how come you're mad at Cyan, PK?))

Bonty gulped when he didn't realize Nihl was walking up behind him. He stepped back between Logan and Jorgan, standing out of Nihl's way.

Lyna struggled to break free, but the Sith was too strong for her. After hearing what Nihl said to Cade, tears fell from her eyes. "Don't do it, Cade! Don't listen to him! You're better than that! Let go of your anger! Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, and Hate leads to Suffering! Please!!"

Cyan whimpered, and looked up at Cade, wondering what was going to happen.

"Now what...." he stood there next to Cade, still not restrained but he could tell everyone of the troopers and Sith were wary of him and the other two, guns and sabers ready. He wanted to fight them but new he couldn't against melee and ranged, Sith and troopers. He looked at Lyna struggle to get out of the Sith grip.

((No reason. Its kinda like "love-hate" relationship between the two. Like with Bender and Nibbler from Futurama, or Atton and T3M4))

"peh!" Nihl muttered in disgust under his breath. "Typical Jedi preachings. Skywalker, you can draw all the power you ever need from the darkside. You could be powerful enough to overthrow the master; Darth Krayt, and take his place as the new Emperor!"

"Why should I accept the word from the murderer of my own father?" Cade glared at Nihl.

"Your father was a fool to pass the ways of the Darkside, like everyother Jedi! But this is a chance of redemption in your name of Skywalker! Join the Sith, and become stronger than you could possibly imagine."

"You dare call my father a "fool"?" a mixture of Rage and Anger filled Cade's entire body. "You-will-pay!" he ignited his Lightsaber.

((Oh. Okay. :) ))

The Sith that was holding Lyna hostage grew angry at Cade as well. He Force pushed Lyna into a nearby wall, making her unconcious. Cyan ran to her master and licked her. Lyna moaned, her head hurting from that blow she had towards the metal wall.

"C'mon, Jedi scum! Let's see what'cha got!" the Sith exclaimed, igniting his lightsaber, and pointing it at Cade's direction. Bonty stood back along with his henchmen. "Ooh, this is gonna be good! Let's watch!" Bonty said, sarcastically.

((I can delete it, if you want me to :) ))

Cade clenched his fist. And as soon as the Dark Jedi charged at him, he punched the man in the face. Blood rushed out of the guy's nose, and he covered both his hands over his face to stop the bleeding. While doing that, Cade force pushed the guy away against the wall, that knocked him out unconcious.

"That wasn't worth mush of a challenge!" Cade smirked at Nihl. "You got anymore you want to hurtle at me?" he calmed himself to keep his cool, but he still had imprints of Anger and hatred left behind.

He looked at Ganner. "You're right! I'm sorry, guys..." Cade walked over to the unconcious Lyna, put a hand on her forehead to confirm she was okay. Then he stood infront of her, guarding. He raised his blade at the Sith and Imperials. He etimated they had about 24 minutes remaining before the bomb explodes.

((Naw. That's cool, PK. :) ))

Cyan growled at the Sith and Stormtroopers. Then, with her anger rising up, Cyan used her special Sonic Howl on all the enemies. Every last one of them were crashing into walls and flying around. After her powerful howl, everyone looked injured. Cyan squealed, and jumped on Cade's head.

Finally, Lyna woke up, and scattered up on her feet. "Oh... ow. What I miss?" She looked around, curious as to what she saw: all the Sith and Imperials were on the ground, moaning.

Ganner hit the wall hard. But enough to stay conscious. He stood up, "Cade, Now our chance." Noticing he was alright too. He ignited his saber, slicing the arms off a few troopers reaching for their guns. He blocked an attack from a Sith then attacked, parryed, then stabbed him in the chest. He turned around, "Come on."

Lyna followed Cade and Ganner through the hallways, regaining conscious. She ran by Cade's side. "Let's head back to the hangar, before this place blows up!" Cyan ran on the floor along with her companions.

Bonty and his henchmen got up, after that little binjinphant made that strange but powerful howl at them. He looked down at Nihl, and grew worried that he would get angry at him. "Well, Nihl... um, I gotta go run some errands and... bye!" He ran.

Nihl decided to let that fool, Bonty Zam, run off. He was useless for the Powerful Sith Lord.

Nihl stood up, and glared at his remaining Servants.

"Bring them to me!" he hissed. "Alive, if possible! Especially the girl..."

Cade ran with the others down the corridors of the Flagship. 20 minutes remaining before this ship goes kaboom.

"Hurry! We should be getting closer to the Hanger!"

Lyna replied, "Right! Oh my God!!" Suddenly, blocking the hangar entrance, were three Sith. Lyna took out her lightsaber, and charged. As she fought one, the Sith woman said, "Nihl wants you all alive." She Force pushed Lyna to the wall. "Especially you." Lyna shruggled. "Why me?"

The Sith woman smiled coldly. "Don't know. We'll see." She used a Force choke on Lyna. The choking almost made Lyna faint. She dropped to her knees and gasped. "Help... me! Somebody!"

Cyan saw that Lyna was getting choked, and she squealed to Cade and Ganner for help.

Ganner ignited his saber, threw it at the Sith woman impaling her right in the face. He force pulled his saber back to him, watching the woman fall to the ground. He caught his saber parrying a blow that barely hit him. He knocked the Sith to the floor, grabbing his saber that slipped from the floor. "Follow us." he said using the jedi trick that was very familiar to everyone by now. The Sith looked at him.

"Ha. I didn't fall for it. But I will follow you. Nihl forced me to join or he would have killed me at my own house. Since then, I've want to kill him more than anything in this galaxy."

"Well lead us to the hangar then."

"Follow me then." the man made a turn none of the three would have made.

"Hey the hangars over there." Ganner grabbed the man's robes.

"Yeah the hangar that is swarming with stormtroopers and with no ships. I know where a small hangar is with a Lambda class shuttle in it." The man said as he started walking again.

"Thanks, Ganner." Lyna got up and coughed. She then followed Ganner, Cade, and the other two Sith to another hangar. "Wait a sec," she whispered to Cade. "How can we trust them? They're Sith."

Cyan jumped on Lyna's head, enjoying the ride. But she also felt suspicious about the other two Sith.

Cade acknowledged what Lyna had said. They were Sith, afterall. He went up behind one, and raised his Lightsaber near the Sith's neck.

"Woah! Not so fast Ganner!" he stared at his companion. "You don't expect to believe the word from a Sith, do ya? If I were you, I'd slay 'em to death before they do something devious!"

"Right now, I sense you're more of a Sith then him. Should I cut, you down now?" Ganner paused for a moment. "Cade, I'm sorry, but if you were Nihl wouldn't you not want yourself to escape? Saying so I'd send everybody to the Hangar and send out all starfighter and other vessels that they could use. You and Lyna can go to see I'm sure they have many troopers in that hangar right about now. I'm following this man." Once done talking, he turned around and started following the man. "Let's go."

((Just to let you guys know: Lyna's gonna tell Nihl about the explosion, so they can all get out.))

Lyna looked down and sighed. "Fine. But if they do something tricky... well..." Lyna wasn't finished, but didn't want to. Then she glanced at Cade. "C'mon, Cade. Might as well." Cyan stayed on Lyna's head, as her master followed Cade, Ganner, and the Sith. Cyan decided to walk on the floor, rather than to ride on Lyna's head.

When they all reached the other small hangar with the Lambda class shuttle in it, out of nowhere, someone comes from the shadow, and grabs Lyna, placing a hand over her mouth. It was a Sith. He led Lyna back to Darth Nihl. When they finally got to him, the Sith threw Lyna on the floor, in front of Nihl. Lyna began to sob.

"What do you want from me?!" She asked Nihl.

((Yup! That's cool with me))

Cade looked around the entire Hanger, and so far so good, the Sith have kept their word. The Lambda was waiting in the center, awaiting for a ride out of the ship.

Cade was about to walk up the ramp of the shuttle, when he noticed one of his companions were missing; Lyna.

"Where the hell is Lyna???" he exclaimed. He ran down the ramp. "S***! And we only have atleast 15 minutes left!"

Nihl glared down at the crying girl before him. Then he smiled in satisfactionat the fact she may even fear Nihl. "Well done, apprentices! My master will be very pleased with this..."

He paced the girl.

"You are quite an interesting Jedi specimen. During the moments I have seen you and your companions together, I have noticed a certain... fondness between you and Skywalker."

Nihl reached his senses into the woman's mind.

"Ahh! And I can feel that a bond has been forged between you! Quite interesting, as well as the feelings you possess for him!"

He reached his hand down at the woman's throat, and slammed her up against the wall.

"I intend on using you as bait, in order to lure Skywalker to me! And if all succeeds, I shall have to kill you afterwards!"

Lyna started to cry again. "No! Please! I don't wanna die! I..." She gasped for air when Nihl's hand was still on her throat. "I can tell you that this Flagship will explode in 13 minutes! And we need to get out, quick!" Lyna sobbed. "I know you don't believe me... but I'm telling the truth!"

She then started to Force bond Cade. "Cade! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Just... take Cyan and Ganner with you! Go!!"

"Try using your Force Bond maybe you can find out where she went." Ganner started heading for the hangar door. "She can't be far. She came into the hangar with us."

"You may be right! They couldn't have gone far in a short amount of time--"

"Cade! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Just... take Cyan and Ganner with you! Go!!"

It was Lyna... she was in trouble!

"LYNA! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO SAY THAT AGAIN!" Cade responded. "I'M COMMIN TO GET YOU!"

"Ganner! Fire up the Shuttle!" Cade barked. "I promise in about 8 minutes I'll bring Lyna back safe and sound, along with a body bag containing Nihl's corpse!"

Cade ran through the Hanger bay doors.

Nihl cackled at the little girl he held by the throat. He dropped her to the floor.

"I have every reason to believe you that there is indeed a bomb onboard this very vessel. I have been expecting it! That is why I have sent a defusal team to take care of the bomb!" ((don't worry, Cade will kill them along the way))

He paced around her.

"Please tell me... induldge me... amuze me! What is it about Skywalker that you find mutually attracting?"

Archived