Home

[K1] WIP Twilek Playable Character

Thanatos9t

Yeah, but the female's final ds transition reminds me of Darth Talon from the Legacy comics and that's always a good thing ;)

Yes, I thought she was familiar. Although I have not read the Legacy Comics yet, maybe never will :)

Yeah, I used Darth Talon for the bases for the female Sith Twilek and Darth Ruyn for the male Sith Twilek, with small hints of Darth Maul.

But I still like the DS-transitions for the male, because the female's transition looks like a make-up session gone wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I can't do better, and it looks good, but... Well, I think it looks like a messed up make-up session. At least the middle female head looks like that. But still, it's a good job nonetheless, and since you are the maker of the mod, I should not complain. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as the Rodian...

Were you able to use the existing armor/robe skins for anything but a reference? Or were these all drawn completely from scratch?

I used the original textures and mapped them onto the Rodian skin, where I could though I had to texture some parts manually as they didn't fit the Rodian model.

Any chance you might do the Trandoshans Lizards aswell :D ?

I just wanted to see what a Jedi Trandoshan would look like:

wiptrandoshanjedi1ph1.th.jpg

I used the original textures and mapped them onto the Rodian skin, where I could though I had to texture some parts manually as they didn't fit the Rodian model.

I just wanted to see what a Jedi Trandoshan would look like:

wiptrandoshanjedi1ph1.th.jpg

Ow , yeah !!! :lol: Looks neat I must say .

So I guess you might try and do the Trandoshans aswell ? :drool1:

Anyway do your Twi'leks and Rodians first , afterall they where the start of this mod :D .

Keep up the good work , can't wait to play as a DS rodian .

I don't know why I did it but I just skinned a forth alien species to resemble the clothing of the Jedi.

So now that makes the Twilek and Rodian fully playable, including armors. The Trandoshans and Aqualish (Aka the Walrusmen) as single costume aliens.

jedialiensys4.th.jpg

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with the other alien Jedi's.

:bossk::rodian::watto:

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with the other alien Jedi's.

:bossk::rodian::watto:

I may be alone in this, but I've always been disappointed with the generic dark jedi and the Darth Bandon fight with the two generic thugs. You'd probably have to 'evil them up' a bit, but you could use those characters to add a little more variety/depth to some of (what I consider) the more stale fights in the game.

I may give that a go once I've finsihed playing around, with the different species.

Here are my latest recruits to the jedi order:

The Selkath Jedi: (NPC basic battle animations, no force animations)

jediselkathqq3.th.jpg

The Wookie Jedi: (Full battle animations and force animates)

jediwookieew7.th.jpg

I still need to play around with the Wookies textures, to line them up correctly.

Hehe the Wookiee would be great :D

I would recommend that you don't put Jedi Robes on the Wookie's as Wookie's don't wear 'clothes' as such, I think they would look better without IMO ;)

I know at least one Wookiee Jedi that wore robes: Tyvokka (he's on my avatar).

I think that with good texture Wookiee will look great in robe, but the texture have to be really well made.

I think that with good texture Wookiee will look great in robe, but the texture have to be really well made.

I know, but as this is K1 there are no long robes like those, only the undergarment, I said that didn't look right, the long ones do, but we don't have those in K1 ;)

I know, but as this is K1 there are no long robes like those, only the undergarment, I said that didn't look right, the long ones do, but we don't have those in K1 ;)

I know :) but still I think that even K1 robes could look good with good texture. The ones in the screenshot seem to need just some work to finish them to fit a Wookiee.

But I agree that not everyone will want to play a Wookiee in Jedi robe so it should be just an option (in example: if I want to equip a Jedi robe on my Wookiee PC it should have 'special Wookiee texture' :) ).

Sorry but where are the links

As lordofmalachor said this is a WIP (Work in progress) at the moment so there wont be any links until I am happy with what I have done.

I would recommend that you don't put Jedi Robes on the Wookie's as Wookie's don't wear 'clothes' as such, I think they would look better without IMO ;)

Yeah but then there will be no way to tell a Jedi Wookie apart from a standard Wookie.

Yeah as I said when I first posted the Wookie "I still need to play around with the Wookies textures" which I have been doing I've modified the wookies robes to include longer sleeves like Tyvokka, and I have lightened his fur colour to match his head:

jediwookie2qj3.th.jpg

Very nice work!

I quite like the robed Selkath, even though I didn't particularly care for the Selkath in K1, you've got to figure, there has to be atleast some decent Selkath becoming Jedi, if there are so many that are force sensitive.

I don't suppose anything can be done about the animations?

Archived