Home

KotOR III :: Include - Droid Planet & HK-Factory

The Source

KotOR III :: Include - Droid Planet & HK-Factory

Yeah. We know all about the group that is trying to mod in a HK-Factory, but how about including the two locations in KotOR III. The HK-Factory doesn't have to be on Telos, and the new story could be on another planet all together. Sicne we have not seen a full Droid Planet, how about including a definitive version in the third act. they don't have to revolve around the original concept, and the developer/writers could make a whole new basis for them.

Although it's unfortunate that those two things have been cut (together with an important and exciting side-quest, no doubt), and nothing of it has been declared canon (except for the HK-50's helping Hk-47 exterminating Goto), and don't think it should turn up in Kotor3. I see it like this: in Kotor2, you had to make preparations for defense against an unknown threat, and which Revan already started. The HK-Factory and M4-78 were part of that. If Kotor3 will revolve around the unknown threat and defending against it, those two parts shouldn't be included. I only wished LucasArts would make the HK-Factory and other things Team Gizka restored canon, but I realize that's not going to happen. A shame.

Miltiades, just a funny thought I had last night at work but maybe LA is waiting on TSLRP to get done to make things canon and so they can have an actual starting place for K3. I mean they rushed K2 and then probably thought they made a mistake since the ending wasn't really an ending and then hear about Team Gizka restoring the actual ending(which includes HK exterminating GOTO) so they decided to wait until they were done before moving on to anything else to see how their game was supposed to end.

I know silly thought but at 2am loading boxes in the back of a truck you start thinking silly thoughts :)

• 3 weeks later...

I want to see something done with the droids from the factory, but I don't know that I particularly care to see the actual droid factory unless Hk-47 and Bao Dur taking over it is part of the K3 prologue. Something will have to replace the Genoharradan, and I'd like it if Revan had given HK that as a task to stablize the republic while he was off defending it.

As far as M4-78, I like the idea of the true Sith trying to use the droid planet as a source of cannon fodder against the Old Republic, and your character trying to free them from sith programming or influence.

People sometimes have a limited compacity for the imagination. When it comes to science-fiction logic, there are a few things to remember:

1. Anything is possible.

2. Nothing is written into stone.

3. Things change.

4. Concepts can allways be altered.

5. Anything can be reused or rehashed.

Where am I going with all of this? The writters for "KotOR III" can come up with a creative way to include the planets. Even though the story doesn't stay the same, they can write them into another game with a quick tap on a keyboard.

"Team-Gizka" are not saviors. They have absolutely no influence on LucasArts in any way. It is sad to see so many people jumping off the same cliff. I respect what they are doing, and nothing can take away all the hard work they have thus far done. Unfortunately, they haven't released a single mod since they arrived. (Topic for another thread.)

To be very honest, I would love to see both locations in KotOR III. Even though the story may have changed, I think it would be cool to visit the locations. You never know what type of story could be created. Nothing is written into stone, and anything can change at any time.

Well, it would be nice if K3 explains how HK47 end up locked in a system on Mustafar during the Rebellion Era. Even better would be letting us know that that Mustafar incident is only one copy of HK47, and the real deal is stored somewhere else, ready to take over the galacy with an iron fist, literally.

Well, it would be nice if K3 explains how HK47 end up locked in a system on Mustafar during the Rebellion Era. Even better would be letting us know that that Mustafar incident is only one copy of HK47, and the real deal is stored somewhere else, ready to take over the galacy with an iron fist, literally.

When did this take place? (book, comic, etc.)

People who attack the HK-47 unit actually gets reports that they defeated him, not killed him. Instead, all they get is a parting gift of a small HK-47 trophy from HK-47 himself. :)

They could put it into a KOTOR spinoff. It could take place awhile after the events on Malachor and could involve HK-47, and probably some new characters for your party with some returning characters that have something to do with the story but aren't part of your party.

Archived