Home

About the spam/insults/nonsense/whatever

I think it's worth pointing a few things out since a few people have decided that they're bored of the RD community after a year or so (this happens), and are instead going to try and wreck the place for as many as people as possible, including people they formerly got along with fine (this shouldn't happen).

1. If KingCheez, jmac, or anyone else who's contributed to the nonsense in the past few days continues, I'll immediately ban you with absolutely no chance of appeal

2. Threads containing the aforementioned nonsense have been locked, and if new threads are started to continue them the users responsible will be banned

3. It was me who locked the thread yesterday, not Miss Mayhem

As lenient as this forum may be, there is a point where it just goes beyond a joke. If you want the forum to die, then stop posting and let it die. It won't be the first forum I've ran that's fallen out of its prime -- an inevitability when running a forum based around just one game.

However, filling it with rubbish and trying to upset everyone is not the way to let a forum go out. Not only does it discourage the few people who stumble by to talk about Psychonauts (like they do in the Monkey Island and Grim Fandango forums 10 years later) from doing so, but it's also just incredibly childish.

By all means KingCheez, come back in the future to dance on RD's grave (to put it in your words). I'll even put up the drum album you posted a couple of years ago to dance along to. If you want to run your own forum, by all means go for it; just don't try and ruin this one for everyone else.

i need to apoligize. cheez, i'm sorry for blowing up like that last night at you. I honestly have no excuse. I just finally snapped, i guess. I just blamed everything that happened on you. I'm sorry.

and thrik, i'm sorry i made a bigger mess of things on here.

hindsight is 20/20 so I can see how much of a jerk I was

because my foresight is like being blinded by a grandma with her blinders on in an suv and then trying to take an eyesight test.

oh yeah I was being a passive-agressive jerksicle too hm wow i need to do this thinking thing more often

Actually you were being aggressive-aggressive.

"Passive" aggressive means you were manipulating people indirectly. And you were pretty direct about what you were doing.

But it doesn't matter now. Glad that you're still around. Party hats for everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived