Home

Stargate Atlantis Season 4

RobQel-Droma

So.... does anybody else watch this show? Or at least have watched SG-1? I love those two shows, I thought they had some of the best moments in all of Sci-Fi shows (besides, Richard Dean Anderson is - was - hilarious).

But, anyone interesting in the new Season 4? I thought it was pretty good, the end for Season 3 ("First Strike") was pretty awesome, and it seems to be starting pretty good in "Adrift". Certainly pretty intense, although that might not be quite the best word. Perhaps faster-paced.

I don't care what anyone says. That Dravis character has been spreading lies about me!

I am not a Goa'uld!

Atlantis is ok, but its just not the same. I don't know... its entertaining enough, but theres just something missing...

I can't wait for Ark of Truth, though. It sounds like it will be great.

Continuum may be good because of Ba'al, but the story sounds a bit iffy to me. It sounds more like an episode than a movie but we'll see.

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis rules. Isn't Carter supposed to be joining Atlantis this season? I hope they bring in some stuff from SG-1. Afterall, doesn't the SGC have Asgard technology now?

Who else thought the ending of SG-1 was just awesome? Ark of Truth is going to be the best episode ever.

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis rules. Isn't Carter supposed to be joining Atlantis this season?
Yup.

I hope they bring in some stuff from SG-1. Afterall, doesn't the SGC have Asgard technology now?
Yup.

Who else thought the ending of SG-1 was just awesome?
Me.

Ark of Truth is going to be the best episode ever.
The best episode with Jack O'Neill was Window of Opportunity, the best with Cameron Mitchell was err.. 200? They're mostly good, however. As for Ark of truth, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Yep, Carter is supposed to be on for a large part of the season. And Teal'c is supposed to show as well for at least 1 episode.

As for SG-1, I haven't seen the ending - I missed it! I kinda thought, on first glance, the story to end it was a bit weak, but I dunno. Does Jack show up in it at all? He better, as he made that show part of what it is. Cams ok, but he's just not the same.

Unfortunately because Virgin decided to snap up NTL and Branson and Murdoch had a lovers tiff, i no longer get Sky One so i can't watch it over here. But i been trying to keep upto date on it. So far it's pretty amazing, it has benefitted from SG-1's cancellation as the production team have had more time to work on each episode.

Love the shows as you can probarly tell from my stargate stuff the films are gonna be good cant wait atlantis has started of witha bang i was shocked to hear

teyla was pregant

and wanna see how their work that in plus the weir thing i was like whow

That was hilarious - Teal'c is just perfect to have that happen to him. The expression on his face is classic.

I think Teal'c had some of the funniest parts, perhaps in a more unspoken way.

That's about the closest I've gotten to feeling sorry for a fictional charachter. :D

Archived