Home

Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

DrPhil2501

I'd like to know too, but I ain't gonna bug 'em... All I can assume is that EP thought that PK flipped out because we were RPing with out him here... I don't really know...

Something like that, yes.... well, I was a little annoyed about it, but thats about it.

But there is no need to worry about it anymore. EP and I pm'd each and settled the matter. So lets just leave it in the past, okay guys?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This scene is starting to get a little out of control... so I suggest we all take a little break from this. (I understand this has now become popular).

But lets recap on what has happened: Rueban and his fellow miscrits have met up with the ship's team in the vault. They start talking and negotiating on whether they should team up (or something like that), but Randon wasn't their to join the conversation as he was in the security room.

He then unleashed killer, rampaging machines against the rivals, Rueban gets all angry and starts taking it out on the poor robots for punching him in the face.

As soon as Randon was clear that everyone is working together, he spotted a army of guards coming our way, so he reprograms the robots to aid the rival and the ship's team.

Rueban uses an Ice cube justu thingy to block the entrance, but a few guards manage to get through first, as well as Randon. The guards are also unaware of Rueban and Royal Family members, as their orders are to erradicate the thieves within te vault.

Wel'p, that basically sums it all up. But I suggest we all take a break from this so we can recap and plan ahead carefully on whats going on. Savvy?

Archived