Home

Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

DrPhil2501

May I join yet? But tomorrow only, sry guys.

Everybody is welcome to join.

Also, when will we start?

Today! :monkey4: :monkey4:

Just give me some time to set it up. k?

Hmm...if the character sheets are any indication of what the RP will bring, I may need to put this particular game on my watch list. I'm about fed up with having plotless noobfests consisting of two-lined posts clogging the DTC - please prove to me that the RP legacy isn't totally lost here on LF

That sounded quite critical for something to place one of these :D at the end of.

I promise you won't be disapointed... which reminds me: I added a new rule to the RULES.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody is welcome to join.

Just give me some time to set it up. k?

to the RULES.

Alright then. I'll be waiting.

..I'm about fed up with having plotless noobfests consisting of two-lined posts clogging the DTC - please prove to me that the RP legacy isn't totally lost here on LF ..

Don't worry, I've been roleplaying for awhile now, and I have never had single lined posts. We will not fail you. :)

Name:Souvi Rio'br

Species:Human

Class:Undetermined

Equipment/Weapons: Dagger (Unknown material), laser knife, multi-roles goggles and a somewhat rusted sword.

Powers: Fire, thunder.

Appearance: blond and black long hair, 1,75 m and thin. Black bright eyes. slightly tanned skin.

Bio: From an remote human colony (or so he says), Souvi don't usually trust anyone. That doesn't fit with his cheerful nature, don't letting other people down. Skillful and solitary, he usually works as a smuggler and thief. Souvi gets startled when someone ask him about his parents, about any relative of him, actually. Why that, however, is unknown.

Too young to choose a profession, Souvi still haven't chosen a class for him. It's speculated that him learned using a the dagger on his hometown. The origins of his sword are unknown: He don't use it.

He apparently got a ship of his own, but he don't talk about it very much, as if he would want to hide this fact.

Eh... I don't know how successful this is gonna be... I spent all weekend playing Final Fantasy X... and I completely fell in love with the game... so I'm not really sure... as for the name... yeah I couldn't think of anything else...

Name: Rueben Shan

Species: Human

Class: Black/Dark Mage

Equipment/Weapons: Blue Sword

Powers: Thunderga, Fira, Watera, Blizzarga, Cura

Appearance: 6'1", Brown shaggy hair, bright red eyes, tan, atheletic build

Bio: Rueben was orphaned at the age of 5... he had a knack for staying away from heavily populated areas and from staying away from child services. He always thought that it was because he was incredibly lucky, till he met a group of three mages; a Red Mage, a Black Mage, and a White Mage. All three mages taught him abilities that he thought would never be able to be learn... within his lifetime anyway. When he reached the age of 15, the Mages turned against each other and Rueben had to decide which way he was gonna go. He sided with the Black Mage, and the mage taught him new abilities, but the Mage was killed one night while he and Rueben slept. Rueben woke up when he heard the screams of his... "master" and went to slay the assassin. Ever since he's travelled with his friend Souvi.

Grrr... what happened to my second character sheet... oh well, guess I'll remake it... the name is my BFF's superhero name, in case ya'll are wonderin, cuz I know it's weird...

Name: Prince Wonderbread

Class: Black Mage

Equipment/Weapons: Red long sword

Powers: Blizzard, Esuna, Thunder, Watera, Fira

Appearance: 5'11", shaggy dirty blonde hair, green eyes with tiny specks of red

Bio: Wonderbread was named after the lost memory of a golden age, when all else was prosperous... there was not even a thought of war, he was named after one of the first leaders of the kingdom of Gaia. He was born 4 years after his sister was born, but he was always the more mature one. Possibly because she got her way for 4 long years, and when he came, she stopped getting her way, so she pouted when she didn't get her way. Wonderbread was taught by a Black Mage named Rueben Shan... not only was he his teacher, but he was one of Wonderbread's friends... Rueben and Wonderbread weren't that much apart, age wise... Rueben was only a few months older, but he made a wonderful teacher... at least that's what Wonderbread thought.

Name: Sakura Diwa

Class: Black Mage

Equipment/Weapons: Serpant Rod

Powers: Fire,Ice

Appearance: Blood red hair and black eyes ( think Lust from Full Metal Alchemist but a redhead) black dress

Bio: Suki's former mentor. Used to be a good girl but is now slightly corrupted. She craves power. Taught Suki everything Suki knows. Suki thought she had learned all Sakura's spells but Suki is mistaken. Sakura has been looking for Suki ,whether to help her or hurt her remains to be seen....

Yeah... it's kinda a joke we have with a girl who was a senior last year... of course we were freshmen, and she was supposedly a superhero and she made him her sidekick, then she went off to college and now, he's the superhero... no longer a sidekick... our school is very wierd... especially our choir and drama dept... which I am proudly part of both! ((Yes... she named him after the company that makes bread and Twinkies and all that... :)))

PK this is the second time and i kinda feel your blaming us for actually rping when your not if you are too busy to handle a rp either hand the controls to somebody else or close the rp. you seem only able to post every couple of days it's not fair to rest of us who make time to rp in YOUR rp. consider my characters out, sakura will take suki and kill her or something. quit blaming us for your deglegence.

Your right, I'm sorry.

I shouldn't blame you guys for something I'm doing. I greatly apoligise for my selfishness. I hope you can forgive me EP, its just I have exams and they are making stressed (although thats probably not an excuse). I wasn't intentionally blaming you guys, anyway.

I hope you reconsider what you are about to do EP. I'll try not to do this again. Promise.

Archived