Home

Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

DrPhil2501

Alas, and finally, someone has actually made an RP for all you Final Fantasy lovers out there :)

The Story:

For centuries, the people of Gaia have been living under peace and serenity away from the forces of evil. Elves, humans and other civilised races have forged together a powerful alliance, which governs the world. Technology has now advanced to another stage, resulting the enhancement of the current age. But will new gadgets and weaponry be enough to stop a new kind of deadly evil?

A new breed of cyborg aliens, the Deth, invade Gaia undetected, and have plotted the domination of the world in secret. Already they have raided many towns and other major capitals. It is only a matter of time before they take control of Gaia, unless prevented.

The Plot:

You are a Sky Pirate and crew member aboard the ship The Gliding Angel. The crew ia heading to Skyvanias, a floating city in the clouds. We uncover an artifact known as "the piece", an ancient object worth great fortune, which we steal from the Royal Palace of Skyvanias. As the story progresses, the crew learns it is one of the four pieces of a map leading to a weapon of immense power; The Spirit Orb, which they decide to find and use against the Deth.

Rules:

The general DTC rules apply:

-No god moding

-No character control

-No spamming

-Try not to double post.

-No single line posts. Try to make every one of them worth the effort.

-Lastly, have fun

Character Generation:

Here is how you shall present your character info:

Name:

Species:

Class:

Equipment/Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance: (picture or description will be fine)

Bio:

As this is RP is based on Final Fantasy, I will present the typical character classes:

-Warrior

-Thief

-White Mage

-Red Mage

-Dark Mage

-Monk

Or even better, you can completely make up your own class (only under my requested permision, of coarse)

Magical classes are permitted to have less than five powers. Non-wizard classes, however, are permitted to have less than two.

You are allowed to make no more than three characters for this RP.

And one more thing (this involves the plot): I request atleast 1 or 2 people create character of the Royal family of Skyvanias (like a princess, prince or whatever) to join the crew. I'll expain later...

Well'p... I guess thats it really. Now, I shall put in my first Character:

Name: Randon Seer

Species: Human/Elf

Class: Thief

Equipment/Weapons: 2x Mako Pistol, 1x Sword, Light Goggles and Leather Armour.

Powers: Heal and Bolt (or in your case; Force Lightning... sigh)

Appearance: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5715/randoncc4.png

Bio: Randon is a Sky Pirate and crew member serving aboard The Gliding Angel. He was adopted as a child at age five and grew up at the large town of Medea. Unfortunatly, Medea was one of the towns that was raided by the Deth, and as a result, Randon's foster parents were murdered by the evil race. At age 15, he was exposed to Sky Piracy and thievery and eventually became a crew member of The Gliding Angel. Randon is well known for his vibrant personality as well as being flirtacious and stubborn.

And there we have it. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. M'kay?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy!! I'm in.

Name: Angel Marton

Species: Human

Class: Thief

Equipment/Weapons: Silver sword with golden hilt, a Handgun pistol

Powers: Blast power (see in Bio)

Appearance:1127512740_anime_girl.jpg

Bio: Angel is a kind-hearted girl that's willing to help her crew members on The Glinding Angel.

When she was a child, her real parents took good care of her. Her mother called Angel "Kind Fire", because she had a kind heart with fire in her soul, which meant that she was strong inside.

Years past, as Angel walked alone in a forest, picking berries. She saw an old beggar, hurt on the road. When she helped him, the old man turned out to be a wizard. Because of her kindness, he gave her Blast Powers, in which she could blast powerful blue power blast out of her hands. She heard that the new breeds called Deths destroyed her farm and home. Her parents died, perishing in the fire. From then on, she joined the Sky Pirates, hoping to get payback at the Deths.

Oh, this is surprising. I was actually gonna be thinking of ditching this RP cuz of the low response. Lets hope more people join.

Anyway, I might scratch the idea of Royal Family members joining the crew. I now realise its "ass". (Unless you insist... I personally don't care)

Hey Skywalker, just out of curiosity, where do you keep getting those anime pics. They're good.

W00t! Final Fantasy roleplay.

Name: Errol Narr

Class: White mage

Equipment/ Weapons: A steel staff, with a bow used for long range, and wears leather(sp) armor underneath cloak.

Powers: Heal, 'Esuna', and protect/

Appearence: Whitemage.jpg He is short, about 5"3, with shaggy brown hair, and wears a white cloak,with tiny triangles stitched on the sides.

Bio: Errol came from a tragic past, going from his parents death, to the Orphanage. Upon the age of thirteen, he went was adopted by a White Magician, whom later apprenticed him, with knowledge of white lore. Three years later, his master was found dead, with no reason for his death. Following this, Errol left hs ater home, and made a promise to try and help any whom needed it, which landed him to the Gliding Angel, where he worked as Medic. He is known for a timid personality, and quite gullible, which many have used to they're advantage.

Hmm, sounds great but, what FF is this one based on?

Incase you may notice, every FF story is individual. But as I explained above, its based in Gaia (although there are, as far as I know, two games with a planet called "Gaia")

Meh... lets just follow the game's tradition and make this RP an individual story, meaning it can be based on our own planet "Gaia".

Name: Solidus

Species: Cornell (Human subspecies)

Class: Warrior

Equipment/Weapons:

• Cornell Rifle-An advanced rifle with fantastic accuracy and the ability to fire five or six bullets it a matter of two seconds.
  • Libra Device- A peace of technology that uses the power of magic to give Solidus an accurate description of any foe he scans.
  • Cornell Amour- Strong yet common armor used by Solidus people. It is made from a unique solidified version liquid found in Lifa Trees in the Cornell Badlands. This gives it qualities of being flexible and tough.

Powers: Water and Fire

Appearance:Click here

Bio: Solidus is a member of the Cornell tribe, a large group of nomatic warrior who live in the outskirts of the Cornell Badlands. This tribe was famous for their ability to merge modern day equipment with old school magic (e.g. Solidus Libra Device). Solidus once stood among their ranks as a proud and honored hunter however after he failed to kill a creature called the Leviathan which later went on to kill several other parties, he was exiled however he didn't go into exile quietly. Instead he managed to steal one their airship and began to explore the open world. After having some misunderstandings with the law, Solidus entered a strange series of events of becoming a sky pirate captain and he renaming his airship to Gliding Angle.

~------------------------------------~

Name: Princess Refia Klauser the Third

Class: Red Mage

Equipment/Weapons: Revolver

Powers: Heal, Aero, Blizzard and Sleep

Appearance: Once again

Bio: Refia as a young child, was mainly raised by a Black Mage going by the name of Kain who worked in the palace. Kain was able to begin teaching Refia, not only the side of magic he had mastered, but the side that was foreign to him. However one night, he was called to the council of the Mages Guild and never seen again. Not long after Kain had left, Refia began to notice strange behavior in her parents and soon uncovered a dark secrete.

We can't have a Final Fantasy without a Cid xp

Name: Cid Deakin

Species:: Human

Class: Warrior

Equipment/Weapons: 1x AAM-9 Pulse Rifle, 1x Katana. Mithril Vest (hidden underneath his coat) plus attached utility belt.

Powers: Heal and Ice

Appearance: Here

Bio Cid was believed to have been raised by the Jek'aran, a clan of honored warriors who live in the jungles of the East. Cid was to be the next leader of the clan, but refused the title and instead became a Squad Leader for the Alliance Assault Militia (or better known as AAM).

After a decade of serving, he lost his arm during a Deth assault and had it replaced with an artificial one run by Power Gems. But his replacement arm wasn't made by the AAM, as they were led to believe he was killed in action. Reasons were unknown as to why he fled, but a few months later he became the First Mate and Pilot for the Gliding Angel serving under Captain Solidus.

Perhaps just one more person and we can start off this RP.

i wanna join but i'm afraid i'll mess it up.i'm still nu 2 the final fantasy but i love the magicalness of it *goes to dictionary to see if magicalness is actually a word* hmm if i create a character who has been guarded all her life and doesn't really know her way around the worlds would that work, either way i am so reading this rp

Name: Suki Hawkeye

Species: human

Class: White Mage

Equipment/Weapons:Serpant Rod

Powers: Cure, Confuse

Appearance: brown hair and eyes,pale skin,white or black robes

Bio:The ship that she was on with her parents was attacked.She saw her parents die.She hasn't really spoke since she was 7 she only would speak for spells . A very, lonely ,strange girl.An outcast.

Archived