Home

Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

DrPhil2501

Depends on what Espers your talking about. FF6 Espers or FF12 Espers. 12 Espers are summons expect they stick around to fight once you've called them. Just like the Aeons of final fantasy 10. Same thing really.

Anyways, I presented the idea of the summons being contained in the Pieces of the Spirit Orbs we're collecting. For example, the piece we have at the moment contains Ifirit or someone.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually thinking on the ones of FF6, they actually live on another dimension and there's that magicite thing and all. The ones on FF12 are about the same, though. They're "scions of gods", whatever this means.

But my real doubt was wether they should have names of known summons and/or espers. Guess we'll just have to do a mix, like Ifrit, as you said and, perhaps, Cait Sith.

I apoligise for double posting, but I forgot to inform you guys.

Uh... EP won't be RPing anymore. She's leaving LF for personal reasons and mainly because of the current condition of her father. The news for both her leaving and father is indeed quite sad, so all we can do at the moment is wish her all the best.

Just needed to inform you, and I apoligise for the lateness of this news. But to cheer us up, lets just continue RPing. Shall we?

Hey, everyone. Just would like to apologize for my absence. For my Christmas present, I was supposed to get an upgraded computer, traded in for my old one. It was really taken without them telling me (although I did give them permission.)

So, I'll only be on every now and then, until my computer comes back. Sorry for the late notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the Double post... But I need to add some info:

White Death: A high mountain on the Valamrias Mountains surroundings. It's easily identifiable for being somewhat big (Not exactly the higher mountain there) on it's base. It's name derivate from the fact it always got it's top covered by snow, hence white. It's also a place many pre-Deth explores would chose to research first hand... though few return, hence Deth.

Latest reports and old legends mention a Frio Dragon (Or Cold Dragon) has made it's lair there somewhere.

Thank you, PK. :p

I like FF, I'm doing that because of the RP and it's theme.

By the way, since Rueben left, should we invite someone to enter on his place? Not as the same character, maybe as some other character. And, Steven haven't said anything, but it seems he don't post on this RP anymore. :(

yes well... I've noticed Steven has a tendency to drop out of RP's (although I've dropped out a few of them meself, but meh...)

And about Rueban... Some people may come back to playing this RP, like Meowster (which is why we are still holding onto his character) but I'm just wondering whether we should kill off any characters who have definatly left... Then again, we could do with a few NPC's to balance the scale of the crew.

We are still holding the opportunity for new-comers to get involved in this RP, so yeah we could do with a few replacements.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived