Home

Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

DrPhil2501

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Ctrl-Alt-Del, I'm sorta confused about your last post. Are you leaving on a different ship or have you boarded The Gliding Angel?

A different one. Don't worry, I plan on having a rendezvous with you guys since I have the orb and you Rueben.

Edit: Oh, BTW, When will you post the message to allow us continue posting on the main RP thread?

Hey Ctrl_Alt_Del... I was under the impression that the Princess had the orb... and she disappeared without a trace, well from us anyway... so the map fragment should be like... not anywhere close to you... unless she stow-a-wayed on the ship you escaped on. Also... I think we should go and 'ally' ourselves with The Gliding Angel... it would be a lot easier than a petty rivalry between the two groups, always stealing the map fragments from each other...

Hey Ctrl_Alt_Del... I was under the impression that the Princess had the orb... and she disappeared without a trace, well from us anyway... so the map fragment should be like... not anywhere close to you... unless she stow-a-wayed on the ship you escaped on. Also... I think we should go and 'ally' ourselves with The Gliding Angel... it would be a lot easier than a petty rivalry between the two groups, always stealing the map fragments from each other...

He does raise a good point, steven's character did have the piece with him. And yeah, I'm not exactly up for a team rivarly against each other. It'll complicate things.

i'm in california so i kinda have been pulling some all nighters, it's getting to me but i love rping with u guys)

I'm flattered.

EP you really shouldn't do that... I don't and I'm two hours ahead of you... (( I know cuz my uncle lives in California and I've visited him)) Sleep deprivation ain't good... I've tell my BFF that all the he seems to love to stay up and make me worry... yeah... I am one of the biggest worry worts you'll ever "meet" I got that from my mom...

I know, but since Steven just went AFK I just assumed that she disappeared on the firefight (Probably from the secret entrance she came in). I concluded that she dropped the orb somewhere during the firefight, and Souvi just was lucky enough to bump with it. She would have no means to hide the orb on the palace, anyway.

About the rivalry, I don't intend to keep it this way at all, we'll meet.

EP you really shouldn't do that... I don't and I'm two hours ahead of you... (( I know cuz my uncle lives in California and I've visited him)) Sleep deprivation ain't good... I've tell my BFF that all the he seems to love to stay up and make me worry... yeah... I am one of the biggest worry worts you'll ever "meet" I got that from my mom...

There there, Shan :p

Yeah, sleeps important and all, but I'm pretty sure she is old enough to make her own decisions. (I'm not advising you NOT to sleep or anything, Padme. Just giving my opinion)

^True. Well, more or less. He went AFK on the middle of the firefight :p, so she herself is important, but the orb is more. Besides, it wouldn't be easy to try stealing it again from the Palaca

I didn't go AFK. You guys just seem to choose to rp when I'm asleep.

Archived