Home

MP4 Converter

Marius Fett

Because P2P sharing is illegal and LF doesn't like illegal things talk.

Tis a joke my friend.

Also, Bittorrent is not illegal. It is Illegal to download them from other torrent websites and seed them, but not if you get them off the Bittorrent website, which you must subscribe to.

Tis a joke my friend.

Also, Bittorrent is not illegal. It is Illegal to download them from other torrent websites and seed them, but not if you get them off the Bittorrent website, which you must subscribe to.

WRONG!

BitTorrent is not illegal, however particular files are illegal to share. They're illegal to distribute via website or alternate program, case in point bittorrent.

And it's not particularly that it's theft, rather a copyright issue.

Anyway, continue on.

BitTorrent is not illegal, however particular files are illegal to share. They're illegal to distribute via website or alternate program, case in point bittorrent.

And it's not particularly that it's theft, rather a copyright issue.

I technically never said anything about an alternate program and like you said it's a copyright issue; not really illegal to posses.

Sooo, I technically didn't discuss anything illegal.

:D

Why get a free one when you can just Torrent it :o

Because SUPER is a free program that kicks every other converter's backside...even the one's you'd have to pay for...Paying for a program doesn't always mean that program is better, there's a lot of Open Source stuff out there that's better than the stuff you'd pay for.

Archived