Home

Wow, I REALLY kinda miss this place

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I will start off. Sithy is awesome because, well, he's pretty classy and picante at the same time. Jmac is awesome b/c he just is. I can't do myself since that would be virtually cheating but if I could I'd say I'm awesome because my back grows dragon wings and i breathe fire when i get angry at people. Plus the claws but those are for show, i can't use them because they might break which would be uncomfortable. Also i am a vampire.

What, must all silly be out there and random? There are more subtle ways to do it.

That, and it's tomorrow over here and I am tired. And busy. And lazy. And a bunch of other descriptive word things.

Also, I am female.

Tarky I will become your devoted follower if you train me in the weirding ways of Subtle Silliness. This would not mean that I would be a sycophant of yours but rather something more like a giant, psychically twisted strongman that guards the gate except it would be on the computer and everything would of course be metaphorical.

Tarky I will become your devoted follower if you train me in the weirding ways of Subtle Silliness. This would not mean that I would be a sycophant of yours but rather something more like a giant, psychically twisted strongman that guards the gate except it would be on the computer and everything would of course be metaphorical.

Metaphorically sp

what

Well cheez, what i mean by that is that the strongman, being so mentally deranged might even utilize magic in his quest to be a nonsycophantic follower of Tarky's wisdom. So it would go like this:

*mumbojumbomumble*

devdevdevdevdevdevdevDEVDEVDEV

RISE!

and a devon would be summoned out of the dark depths of the world to wreak devastation upon sanity and good and anything nice except Tarky.

Archived